Red states leading US economic recovery from the coronavirus pandemic

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
10 states with the lowest unemployment rates are all led by GOP governors

Blue states including Nevada (7.7%), New York (7.6%), New Mexico (7.6%), California (7.6%) and New Jersey (7.3%) had substantially higher unemployment rates than the national average of 5.4% in July, the data shows. By comparison, red states – such as Nebraska (2.3%), Utah (2.6%), New Hampshire (2.9%), South Dakota (2.9%) and Idaho (3%) – were well below the national average.

THESE STATES ARE ENDING $300 UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS - HERE'S WH

In fact, of the 20 states with the lowest unemployment rate, those led by Republican governors account for a vast majority: 16. Twenty-five of the 27 GOP-led states gained jobs in the last month, the data shows, while two of the states – Idaho and Utah – actually have more jobs than in February 2020, before the pandemic hit.

Conversely, just 13 states led by Democrats have recovered at least two-thirds of the jobs lost during the pandemic.

Overall, the average unemployment rate in red states is 4.3%, while the average jobless rate in blue states is 5.9%, above the national average.

The data comes less than one month before supplemental unemployment benefits – first established in March 2020 and renewed twice by Congress – are poised to expire on Sept. 6 under the $1.9 trillion relief plan that Democrats passed in March. Some 7.5 million workers are expected to lose their benefits, according to a recent report published by the left-leaning Century Foundation.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...ployment-rates

If the men and women who went to Obama's multi day party were peasants in living I would believe. They just had a lot of money and were no class asses bullshitting politically motivated asses. Like a lot of peasants..

Blue states including Nevada (7.7%), New York (7.6%), New Mexico (7.6%), California (7.6%) and New Jersey (7.3%) had substantially higher unemployment rates than the national average of 5.4% in July, the data shows. By comparison, red states – such as Nebraska (2.3%), Utah (2.6%), New Hampshire (2.9%), South Dakota (2.9%) and Idaho (3%) – were well below the national average.

In fact, of the 20 states with the lowest unemployment rate, those led by Republican governors account for a vast majority: 16. Twenty-five of the 27 GOP-led states gained jobs in the last month, the data shows, while two of the states – Idaho and Utah – actually have more jobs than in February 2020, before the pandemic hit.

Conversely, just 13 states led by Democrats have recovered at least two-thirds of the jobs lost during the pandemic.

Overall, the average unemployment rate in red states is 4.3%, while the average jobless rate in blue states is 5.9%, above the national average.

The data comes less than one month before supplemental unemployment benefits – first established in March 2020 and renewed twice by Congress – are poised to expire on Sept. 6 under the $1.9 trillion relief plan that Democrats passed in March. Some 7.5 million workers are expected to lose their benefits, according to a recent report published by the left-leaning Century Foundation.

Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Idaho Added together Don't come up to 50% of the population of new York or California.

These states also have the lowest per capita income. They may have lower unemployment rates but what they make is not much to speak of. Republicans are the kings of poverty.

These states also have the lowest per capita income. They may have lower unemployment rates but what they make is not much to speak of. Republicans are the kings of poverty.
false, nothing compares to the poverty of large metro areas with rats bigger than cats and dogs, murders for tennis shoes and less significant items, I see more poverty in NYC, Baltimore, Boston, Detroit, Chicago, St Louis, Memphis, New Orleans, and LA than anywhere else in the country, pretty much all democrat shitholes

Incorrect New Mexico is ranked 49th in poverty. Run by a moronic democrat.

Ah, BB? Those States also have some of the lowest cost of living rates in the country. For the amount of money that just has you getting by in New York you'd be living high on the hog if your home was in South Dakota.

I suppose technically if the whole state is one big shithole that less, in a manner of speaking...
NM is a blue state and is dead last in unemployment.

2nd to last in poverty.

and is over run with crime.

Don’t be getting all self righteous when your governors have a shitty track record.

NM is a blue state and is dead last in unemployment.

2nd to last in poverty.

and is over run with crime.

Don’t be getting all self righteous when your governors have a shitty track record.
Got nutbin to do with nothin.

Ah, BB? Those States also have some of the lowest cost of living rates in the country. For the amount of money that just has you getting by in New York you'd be living high on the hog if your home was in South Dakota.
I'm moving to a small town in one of those red states, where the COL is very low and the price of my new home is about half of the sale price I'll get when I sell my current home in this blue shithole I live in. I'm getting a newer, larger house on a larger piece of land. Did I say small town? The county sheriff's deputy lives just a block or two away and has her eye on my new neighborhood at all times because it's her neighborhood as well.

Sweet. Enjoy your lives there in the burning libtard dem shitholes!

Forum List

Back