What Happened to Kamala Harris’s Face? – Democrat Senator Kamala Harris Debuts New, Bizarre Cheeky Look (Video)

It must be all the rage.

1595202341069.png

For God sakes..........brace yourselves!

OH my God. She found Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon. Is that for real or did somebody help that along? If that is real, you got to chalk it up to California is a strange, strange place.

The plastic surgery was so bad, some discussion groups are wondering if that is a body double. :auiqs.jpg: Maybe she used Crooked Hillary's. :dunno: She should have used Micheal Obama's plastic surgeon. He does more subtle work.

Mike's gotta work on the tuck a little more.

Another comparison. Wow.....just wow. Is Wal Mart doing plastic surgery now?

LECbJMfL.jpeg

OK.. I get the plan.. The effect they were goin for was not constantly looking like she was angry or constipated.. So NOW, she CAN NOT frown and have ANY eyebrow expression except like she's been sucking on a Nitrous Oxide tube.... NAILED IT !!!! LOL.. Reference to a meme from a baking show on Netflix...

OIP.Gu1-sm74-utkozqU1kGuswHaNv

LECbJMfL.jpeg

OK.. I get the plan.. The effect they were goin for was not constantly looking like she was angry or constipated.. So NOW, she CAN NOT frown and have ANY eyebrow expression except like she's been sucking on a Nitrous Oxide tube.... NAILED IT !!!! LOL.. Reference to a meme from a baking show on Netflix...

OIP.Gu1-sm74-utkozqU1kGuswHaNv
:auiqs.jpg: Very good. Welcome in. You must have the night shift.

LECbJMfL.jpeg
Looks bad, but seriously, anybody got and real before/after pictures? I haven't seen photography like this since the earliest days of color photos in newspaper, before the digital days. My 16 year old granddaughter draws better photos than these, by hand.

Why do people keep fucking with their face>>> Rene Kelwhateverher lastname is, did the same. Looks horrible. Kenny rogers, and others. Kamala is a bitch but her face was fine before she fucked it up. Ego? Vanity?

Forum List

Back