Chris Wallace on criticism of Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal: This is a 'reality problem'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Weasal Wallace ran one of the most biased "debates" in history. Now the horse that he and his China First Establishment friends backed is facing criticism from them. A third term of Obama you say? No way!

Elections have consequences. For all the rage and comical attacks against Trump, I knew one day they would miss him when they realized that the world today is a very dangerous place, especially as the Communists expand their influence and America needs to hold on to all global spheres of influence.

Wallace can go home tonight and have a nice glass of the finest wine by the fireplace in his multi-million dollar palace. He earned every nickel of it...

CHRIS WALLACE: It's been a mess... You can talk about the messaging problem and certainly that's an issue. But it's really, it's a reality problem. The problem isn't what had happened in terms of Biden's speech. I mean, that was bad, his first speech, the buck stops here, but he pointed fingers. I think the interview with George Stephanopoulos went badly. The pictures over the weekend of him sitting by himself at a big table at Camp David while all of his aides are at the White House, all of it was a mess. But in the end, it's those pictures on the other side of the screen from me, the fact that that, you know, we have this airport secured, but we have no way of getting Americans and our Afghan allies from downtown Kabul or elsewhere in Afghanistan to that airport. And as long as that remains the situation, the president can make any speech he wants, get any interview he wants, it isn't going to make any difference. That's what people are focusing on, that Americans and American allies are unable to get to the airport and get to that hope and freedom on one of those C-17s.

If this was Obama's third term we wouldn't be leaving Afghanistan.

If this was Obama's third term we wouldn't be leaving Afghanistan.

Yes you would. Obama wanted to fully leave, he just never had the courage to defy the Establishment and actually do it. He was a politician and activist at heart. he knew was side his bread was buttered on (see one of his houses lately?).

Below from 2014, among many:

Obama promises year-end close to Afghanistan war​

Yes you would. Obama wanted to fully leave, he just never had the courage to defy the Establishment and actually do it. He was a politician and activist at heart. he knew was side his bread was buttered on (see one of his houses lately?).

Below from 2014, among many:

Obama promises year-end close to Afghanistan war​

You actually believe Obama???

He basically ran on ending the Middle East war in 2008.

The guy is one of the most deceptive liars in human history

Chris addressed my often stated “abandonment of reality”
Going to be rightfully very tough for Joe when his supporters come out of the effects of the Covid Coma and see facts for facts

Forum List

Back