What Excuses Will Trump Give For Not Running in 2024?

I actually want a wall so I can laugh my ass off when it achieves NONE of the goals the tards think it would.
He promised the rubes back in 2016 that he would release his tax returns. They're still hanging, waiting, waiting, waiting, like that check from Mexico that's in the mail.

He promised the rubes back in 2016 that he would release his tax returns. They're still hanging, waiting, waiting, waiting, like that check from Mexico that's in the mail.
From which university did you receive your CPA?

The only people who have ever cared about his tax returns are you single digit IQ Dimtard Madcow Lemmings.

That was a BLOCKBUSTER, huh? :laughing0301: :itsok:

The only people who have ever cared about his tax returns are you single digit IQ Dimtard Madcow Lemmings.

That was a BLOCKBUSTER, huh? :laughing0301: :itsok:
Yea, we know that you halftards don't care that Trump is a bandit in suit & tie.

Look at how many of your heroes are grabbing their ankles for him. Go whine to them, they are the ones keeping him relevant.
Very stupid response given the majority of the threads started here about Trump come from the left understandable I guess obsessing about the man who has been out of office for a year and half now is a lot easier for the left than focusing on the current President and the job or lack of he is doing.

Here's another "cool story", halftard. The Inspecter General is going to investigate why Comey & McCabe were audited by the IRS.

Another scandal thanks to your boy. Guess what? Trump & his asslicker Mnuchin were behind it.
Why do we need an investigation if you know what happened, Simp?

Please call Merrick Getstapoland with your evidence and save us some tax dollars. Thanks in advance.

Here's another "cool story", halftard. The Inspecter General is going to investigate why Comey & McCabe were audited by the IRS.

Another scandal thanks to your boy. Guess what? Trump & his asslicker Mnuchin were behind it.
Comey and McCabe should be in jail.

Very stupid response given the majority of the threads started here about Trump come from the left understandable I guess obsessing about the man who has been out of office for a year and half now is a lot easier for the left than focusing on the current President and the job or lack of he is doing.
Because Trump is relevant.

Your Trump asslicking heroes don't post here.

They are the ones keeping him relevant.

Sorry, Lois Lerner, Obozo, and that disaster of an “administration” set precedent. IG can’t do anything about Comey and McCabe being legally audited.

Forum List

Back