What Excuses Will Trump Give For Not Running in 2024?

I’m sure several hundred million homeless and starving will work out real well.
It’s obvious you feel you won’t pay the price, but when your bank accounts have $0.00, you’ll change your tune.
The Federal Reserve, Congress, and several Presidents have exacerbated wealth inequality. Tremendously.

You post lies with no proof. I post links that prove my assertions. Your lie that only 80 miles of "new" wall was constructed is based on areas that had no old wall. The short dilapidated old wall was REPLACED WITH TALL NEW WALL, DUH.
"The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place."

Pruning the list to items somewhat connected to Trump:
Rinky-dink "crimes". 30-days in jail? The "scandals and crimes and resignations" you list are damning when you look at them collated in a list. Nice work. I can push back here and there, like Comey's setup of General Flynn for a "perjury trap". Michael Cohen's crimes had zero to do with Trump. Steve Bannon stole wall money, so I hope he dies in prison, etc. Price, Zinke, Broidy, are all crooks, I hope they go to prison.
Your list is why I'm not supporting Trump in the 2024 primary, assuming he even runs.

Your next "challenge" is to defend Joe Biden's list of disasters.
Again, you fell for Trump's hoax that the wall was "almost finished". :lol:

Not even close.

Think about it, tard. If the wall is almost finished, how is it you tards keep whining about Biden and his so-called "open borders"?

You are positively schizophrenic.

Trump had no intention of keeping his promise, any more than he intended to repeal and replace Obamacare.

When, oh when, will you tards wake up to the fact you fell for a professional huckster?!?

Trump's baggage:

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

He lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.

The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.” :auiqs.jpg:

This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.

The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.

He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.
Ian Malcolm has a message for you gLOSER...

1657237496086.jpeg

Again, you fell for Trump's hoax that the wall was "almost finished". :lol:

Not even close.

Think about it, tard. If the wall is almost finished, how is it you tards keep whining about Biden and his so-called "open borders"?

You are positively schizophrenic.

Trump had no intention of keeping his promise, any more than he intended to repeal and replace Obamacare.

When, oh when, will you tards wake up to the fact you fell for a professional huckster?!?
The House is to blame so stop being dishonest.

The January 6 hearings are doing some serious damage to Trump.

Trump has acquired too much baggage. He is losing his luster with sane-minded people.

As demonstrated by his attempted coup, Trump hates losing. The prospect of losing again in 2024 would be too much for him to bear. The raucous laughter would haunt him to his grave.

Trump has probably been hoping for the economy to crash, for things to get worse. That would be his only shot at beating the Democratic candidate in 2024. If the economy improves, Trump will be pissed.

So what excuses will Trump offer for not running in 2024?

"I have some business opportunities which require my full attention."

"I want to spend more time with my family especially my kids". :abgg2q.jpg:

If I posted a thread like this, and replaced Trump with Biden, it would be sent to the basement

I hope doesn't run in 2024. He lit the fuse, he can kibitz from the sideline, he doesn't need to bust his ass again.
You mean the guy who laid around in his pj's till the crack of noon?

Trump's baggage:

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

He lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.

The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.” :auiqs.jpg:

This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.

The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.

He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.
Trump is the biggest bullshit artist in history & the worst human being ever elected to any high political office in the history of this Country.

He's a no good conman & a two bit gangster. He ran the W.H. like it was a hangout for John Gotti's mafia crew in Queens.

I actually want a wall so I can laugh my ass off when it achieves NONE of the goals the tards think it would.
Are you ever not a complete moron?

Forum List

Back