What Excuses Will Trump Give For Not Running in 2024?

I don't see the same economic schizophrenia in DeSantis as in Trump,
Not sure what you mean by that.
nor the racism towards anyone who is not white.
Wait until DiSantis is nominated for president. Then the media will make up racism for him and you will believe it like you believe “Trump is racist.”
Trump did capitalize an anti-elite blowback that is also seen in europe, and maybe elsewhere. And DeSantis shares that, and may actually believe in it. And I'm not sure it's such a bad thing, either.
Agreed.
Trump posed as an authoritarian, while he's personally a libertine who violates any law or contract that is inconvenient to him personally.
You’re in the ballpark of right. Trump never posed as an authoritarian, the media unfairly called him one just as they unfairly called him racist. Some evidence that he is either.

If he were more authoritarian, he would have built the walls instead of kowtowing to Congress over it. He would have put immigration on a “we need you,” basis instead of the current “we know you need to bee here, so we want you to come” basis. Which was the basis under all presidents between Reagan and Trump, regardless of party.

I’m sure you know people who allow themselves to be pushed around, and when they finally do take a stand it turns out to be over something ignorant and they look like a fool. That’s what Trump did on Jan 6th. He finally became authoritarian in order to push his Hail Mary pass of getting congress to not certify the election.

For some reason, the last year had convinced him that riots are an acceptable way to bring about political changes. Jan 6th was a stain on Trump’s record, but I’d rather that than another Democrat for whole the challenge is finding the clean spot, not the stains.
Turmp is certainly authoritarian in his personal morals or business actions but only to the point that he does what he personally wants. DeSantis is also an authoritarian, but he may believe that laws should apply to everyone equally ... unless its abortion, of course. LOL
Who does DeSantis not want abortion laws to apply to?

OK, at least I know what you're talking about now.
We'll see if the DOJ is interested in any charges against Trump.
The FBI already said there was no evidence Trump was involved in the violence of J6, do keep up.

If you want to see what a real "insurrection" looks like look at this. Not sure how old you were in 1993?

That article is from August 2021. A whole lot of new information has come out since. The investigation is a long way from being closed.

You’re in the ballpark of right. Trump never posed as an authoritarian, the media unfairly called him one just as they unfairly called him racist. Some evidence that he is either.

If he were more authoritarian, he would have built the walls instead of kowtowing to Congress over it. He would have put immigration on a “we need you,” basis instead of the current “we know you need to bee here, so we want you to come” basis. Which was the basis under all presidents between Reagan and Trump, regardless of party.
Trump is most certainly an authoritarian. He was just too ignorant and stupid to know there are safeguards against assholes like him.

He did his best to tear those safeguards down, with the assistance of self-loathing lickspittles, but we managed to squeak through.

Wait until DiSantis is nominated for president. Then the media will make up racism for him and you will believe it like you believe “Trump is racist.
Just because you are a mindless media sheep doesn't mean everyone else else is.

And ol Ronnie will have some past actions to answer for, like moderating a Facebook group that welcomed racist memes.

It's not the time to even consider the deficit.
It is way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way past time to consider the deficit.

Our debt is the single greatest threat to the security of the United States.

Not abortions. Not homosexuals. Not Mexicans. Not Muslims.

The debt.

We never recovered from the DOT COM crash.
The Federal Reserve has caved to public pressure and become all about pain avoidance. The public and the business sector do not want to pay the price of their mistakes.

But by pushing the pain down the road, the inevitable pain will be that much greater.

The piper has to be paid.

As we used to say in the military, "It's a real shit sandwich, and everybody has to take a bite."

OK, at least I know what you're talking about now.
We'll see if the DOJ is interested in any charges against Trump.
The FBI already said there was no evidence Trump was involved in the violence of J6, do keep up.

If you want to see what a real "insurrection" looks like look at this. Not sure how old you were in 1993?

It was an attempted SELF COUP DE'TAT.... which requires no physical attack, it is done when a legally elected leader, abuses his power to ILLEGALLY stay in power.

The Federal Reserve has caved to public pressure and become all about pain avoidance. The public and the business sector do not want to pay the price of their mistakes.

But by pushing the pain down the road, the inevitable pain will be that much greater.

The piper has to be paid.

As we used to say in the military, "It's a real shit sandwich, and everybody has to take a bite."
I’m sure several hundred million homeless and starving will work out real well.
It’s obvious you feel you won’t pay the price, but when your bank accounts have $0.00, you’ll change your tune.

I’m sure several hundred million homeless and starving will work out real well.
It’s obvious you feel you won’t pay the price, but when your bank accounts have $0.00, you’ll change your tune.
Several hundred million starving.

In a country of 340 million.

*cuckoo*
*cuckoo*

If Trump does not run in 2024 I am more interested in what excuses the left here in D.C. in the media and all across the country will make up to keep talking about him. It seems that those who wanted Trump gone the most are those that are having the hardest time moving on from him.

If Trump does not run in 2024 I am more interested in what excuses the left here in D.C. in the media and all across the country will make up to keep talking about him. It seems that those who wanted Trump gone the most are those that are having the hardest time moving on from him.
Look at how many of your heroes are grabbing their ankles for him. Go whine to them, they are the ones keeping him relevant.

You fell for Trump's hoax that the wall was almost finished. You DESERVE to be lied to. Only about 80 miles of NEW fencing was built. Even your own link says most of the 458 miles of work was improvement to existing wall.
And I'm sorry, but your geography sucks. The border with Mexico is a LOT longer than 458 miles. The wall was nowhere near finished.
You post lies with no proof. I post links that prove my assertions. Your lie that only 80 miles of "new" wall was constructed is based on areas that had no old wall. The short dilapidated old wall was REPLACED WITH TALL NEW WALL, DUH.
"The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place."

Pruning the list to items somewhat connected to Trump:
Rinky-dink "crimes". 30-days in jail? The "scandals and crimes and resignations" you list are damning when you look at them collated in a list. Nice work. I can push back here and there, like Comey's setup of General Flynn for a "perjury trap". Michael Cohen's crimes had zero to do with Trump. Steve Bannon stole wall money, so I hope he dies in prison, etc. Price, Zinke, Broidy, are all crooks, I hope they go to prison.
Your list is why I'm not supporting Trump in the 2024 primary, assuming he even runs.

Your next "challenge" is to defend Joe Biden's list of disasters.

Forum List

Back