What Excuses Will Trump Give For Not Running in 2024?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The January 6 hearings are doing some serious damage to Trump.

Trump has acquired too much baggage. He is losing his luster with sane-minded people.

As demonstrated by his attempted coup, Trump hates losing. The prospect of losing again in 2024 would be too much for him to bear. The raucous laughter would haunt him to his grave.

Trump has probably been hoping for the economy to crash, for things to get worse. That would be his only shot at beating the Democratic candidate in 2024. If the economy improves, Trump will be pissed.

So what excuses will Trump offer for not running in 2024?

"I have some business opportunities which require my full attention."

Yet ANOTHER TDS laced thread starter from g. Pathetic.
Just wait. It's going to reach a level of hysteria as the day approaches when they realize he IS RUNNING because they know, deep down in their evil little "hearts" that they cannot stop him from winning again. Once they can't deny it any longer, they'll have a tough choice to make. Be part of the nuttier of their tribe that floods into the streets, or sit back and whine and moan online while their world comes apart around them.
It is going to be EPIC.

tdsmedical.jpg

Trump has acquired too much baggage. He is losing his luster with sane-minded people.

As demonstrated by his attempted coup, Trump hates losing. The prospect of losing again in 2024 would be too much for him to bear. The raucous laughter would haunt him to his grave.

Trump has probably been hoping for the economy to crash, for things to get worse. That would be his only shot at beating the Democratic candidate in 2024. If the economy improves, Trump will be pissed.

What excuse will biden have for not running in 2024

The GOP has a big slate. The elephant in the room is what excuse the current president will give for not running and what's left after Brandon. Kamala?
Hillary
Newsome
Buttplug
AOC
Stacy Abrams
Terry McAuliff
Michele Obama

They have a lot of candidates, just no one who could beat anyone.

How about:

"I'm in prison and can't hold any campaign events."

I hope doesn't run in 2024. He lit the fuse, he can kibitz from the sideline, he doesn't need to bust his ass again.

You guys live a very active fantasy life.

Forum List

Back