What exactly does Scott Walker stand for?

Walker is a hero for going after the Government Union and he is a hero for being a pathetic toady to Koch Industries ...is that about the size of it Right wing morons ...its OK for Scott Walker to kiss the ass the Koch brothers while kicking labor under the bus...you all are the one who are mad not angry mad I mean Insane clinically pathologically insane...Mad...Most Assuredly DUMB...MAD

Public sector unions SHOULD be gone after. Again, show me where he has gone after private unions.

Private unions know they can only push so far before they make the companies they work for insolvent. Public sector unions know politicians will punt expenses down the road and keep raiding the people's pockets via taxation. The problem is down the road is the next intersection for many local governments.

But public sector unions can be relied on to vote democrat, so the politicians spend the people's money to buy votes, and morons like you cheer it on.

The stink of desperation is obvious in your posts.

The stink of stupid rises from your post like steam in a cold morning from a pile of dog feces ............

U mad bro?

Yeah, I think he mad....
You think is this a joke " waaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NO I think YOU are a joke, based on your posting "content."
You are a 47 percenter voting like you were wealthy...you aint ...you are a "wannabe"

I am a person who does not think government is a tool for punishing people who have more than me, and that relying on gutting wealth production is a failure for a revenue system.

You are just a greedy fuck, that covers yourself in the typical prog statist mantle of fairness and equity.

Walker is a hero for going after the Government Union and he is a hero for being a pathetic toady to Koch Industries ...is that about the size of it Right wing morons ...its OK for Scott Walker to kiss the ass the Koch brothers while kicking labor under the bus...you all are the one who are mad not angry mad I mean Insane clinically pathologically insane...Mad...Most Assuredly DUMB...MAD

Public sector unions SHOULD be gone after. Again, show me where he has gone after private unions.

Private unions know they can only push so far before they make the companies they work for insolvent. Public sector unions know politicians will punt expenses down the road and keep raiding the people's pockets via taxation. The problem is down the road is the next intersection for many local governments.

But public sector unions can be relied on to vote democrat, so the politicians spend the people's money to buy votes, and morons like you cheer it on.
He is a hack to special interests a "do boy" for special interest...its just that you do not care how unfair that is to thousands of people that the Governor is sold out like a piece of meat to Koch industries...that part is OK with you

here is Scott Walker ...showing he is ready from day one to take 3 am phone calls at the White House from the bosses...

I see the genre of most of your posts in this thread.

Why not just type "KOCH BROTHERS OOOGA BOOOGA" and be done with it? Its basically the premise of every reply you have made so far.

He is a hack to special interests a "do boy" for special interest...its just that you do not care how unfair that is to thousands of people that the Governor is sold out like a piece of meat to Koch industries...that part is OK with you

LOL, right to the "fairness" thing. I called you out, you prog statist twit.

The stink of stupid rises from your post like steam in a cold morning from a pile of dog feces ............

U mad bro?

Yeah, I think he mad....

You are a 47 percenter voting like you were wealthy...you aint ...you are a "wannabe"

I am a person who does not think government is a tool for punishing people who have more than me, and that relying on gutting wealth production is a failure for a revenue system.

You are just a greedy fuck, that covers yourself in the typical prog statist mantle of fairness and equity.
You are just a suck up to people you consider better than you because they have more money ...you are pathetic in that way ...you think of Government as a tool to make women toe the Christian dogma line ...to punish women for their "libidos" ...you see Government role as telling adults they cannot smoke pot...you are a PHONY HYPOCRITE

here is Scott Walker ...showing he is ready from day one to take 3 am phone calls at the White House from the bosses...

Why not just type "KOCH BROTHERS OOOGA BOOOGA" and be done with it? Its basically the premise of every reply you have made so far.

why don't you type liberals ooga booga ...poor people oooga booga ....Government unions ooga booga

To be a democrat today means you have to be in the business of punishing people. The religious, the normal, someone who makes enough money to save with a little sacrifice. All enemies of the democrat state.

The obama worm lost Iraq, lost Afghanistan, his successes are Yemen and Somalia and Iran is walking all over him.

You can call me names however that is far from cogent and effective countering....:blahblah:

To be a democrat today means you have to be in the business of punishing people. The religious, the normal, someone who makes enough money to save with a little sacrifice. All enemies of the democrat state.

The obama worm lost Iraq, lost Afghanistan, his successes are Yemen and Somalia and Iran is walking all over him.
To be a Republican you have to embrace racism and stupid....

He is about to sign a so-called right-to-work law in Wisconsin.

Right to work for less and under worst conditions

U mad bro?

Yeah, I think he mad....

You are just a suck up to people you consider better than you because they have more money ...you are pathetic in that way ...you think of Government as a tool to make women toe the Christian dogma line ...to punish women for their "libidos" ...you see Government role as telling adults they cannot smoke pot...you are a PHONY HYPOCRITE

Bzzzt!! wrong!!! try again dumbass. Show me anywhere where I have said I support laws against abortion, birth control, or anything else like that, My issue with Roe V Wade is not based on content, but process.

Rich people are not "better than me." They just dont warrant the hate and theft directed at them by progressives, especially when that hate and theft does nothing but line the pockets of government bureaucrats and progressive politicians.

You can call me names however that is far from cogent and effective countering....:blahblah:

Countering your crap is easy, the name calling is just for shits and giggles.

why don't you type liberals ooga booga ...poor people oooga booga ....Government unions ooga booga

Lol, I see your typical retort is "the turnaround." The primordial ooze of message board debate. When used sparingly its acceptable, but it seems to be your "go to" move.

Why don't you just loop "I know you are, but what am I" over and over? Its basically the same as what you are doing.

If unions are such a good thing for the workers, they should be able to withstand that easy. If you need a closed shop to thrive, that implies there is something wrong with the product (in this case collective bargaining services) you are providing.

If unions are such a good thing for the workers, they should be able to withstand that easy. If you need a closed shop to thrive, that implies there is something wrong with the product (in this case collective bargaining services) you are providing.
if the Koch brothers need to be purchasing public officials in order to run their business then their business plan must suck..........

0a92021ad4fa33924c0fac636937407f.jpg
905132acab0beaafe4c45ed6aa38ab65.jpg

Forum List

Back