What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Liberals think they are ground braking pioneers but instead are like somebody's old grandma scolding us and then dictating to us what we are supposed to think...And well, fuck that.
Listen dummy. Since 1970 the middle class hasn’t gotten a raise. But since then the rich have gotten a 300% raise. Are you really expecting republicans to fix this problem?

And do you really not understand that republicans created this wealth gap?

This is why the American middle class doesn’t deserve the $ the baby boomers fought and won for themselves but now say we can’t afford for future generations to have it as good?

Are you a baby boomer with a pension Mary?.

I told my dad it was easy for poor people in his generation because they got 10% inter st on their savings accounts. No shit my dad and uncle have $500,000 each wven though they never made more than $15 hr.

That’s when America was great. When anyone could get 10% on their savings without having to put their money in the scam we call 401ks

That's just stupid.

What were the 30-year mortgage rates and inflation rate when a savings account earned 10 percent interest?
So what? My dad paid his 30 year mortgage off in 5 years and enjoyed 25 years of 10% interest on his savings.

This is one of the problems blue collar Americans are experiencing. They don’t have 401ks. My grandmother didn’t have a 401k but she got 10% on her savings and was able to retire with that savings and social security.

See what I mean everyone? Idiots who didn't finish college imagine in their deplorable little brains that colleges are filled with liberal professors teaching liberal shit.

What are your concerns? Lets address them you mental midget.

I've got a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University. Care to try again?
Sure you do.

I wasn't aware that degrees from either was such an unbelievable accomplishment, Mike! It wasn't that hard...you should try!
Who gets a history degree? What a waste of money. Why not a business degree?

And then to jump into a mba? Why didn’t the dumb fuck get a business degree?

This is a weird path. I’d like to know what he was thinking getting a history degree. And then to be able to handle all those mba classes? That would be pretty impressive.

Trump lies about his college so probably does mike.

What do you think an MBA is sploogy?

Master of Business Administration... MBA...
So, this proves my point. In order to get a good job in the real world he had to go back to school and get a business degree. Without it no one is paying a former teacher $70,000

.... And then to be able to handle all those mba classes? That would be pretty impressive.....

"handle"? :lmao:
So you couldn’t answer my main question? What job is a public school teacher qualified to do that pays as much as you make now?......

If you weren't so stupid you wouldn't need to be told that it would depend on the individual. I know lots of teachers who used to or moved on to work in medicine, research, marketing, writing, program management, law, administration, entrepreneurship, etc.

On the other hand, a semi-trained monkey on crack could be a sales monkey. Especially a shameless, dishonest one. Any dumb animal willing to dance to the organ grinder, really.

"Handle" MBA classes... :lmao:
What could a person with a teaching degree do in Medical? Without having to go back to school. Be more specific than medical. What does that job pay? I call bullshit.

You "call" a lot of things because you know exactly NOTHING outside of being a sales monkey, dumbass. Maybe if you hadn't dropped out you would know something about the employment market.

Do you really think we don’t want what’s good for everyone?...

Of course you don't. Centuries of evidence point strongly to that conclusion.
So clearly you’re not a history teacher

In fact I am, you dopey sales monkey.
Worthless in the business world.

If I knew one exceptional teacher I would believe you........

Your exceptional ignorance is your problem, monkey.

Liberals think they are ground braking pioneers but instead are like somebody's old grandma scolding us and then dictating to us what we are supposed to think...And well, fuck that.
Listen dummy. Since 1970 the middle class hasn’t gotten a raise. But since then the rich have gotten a 300% raise. Are you really expecting republicans to fix this problem?

And do you really not understand that republicans created this wealth gap?

This is why the American middle class doesn’t deserve the $ the baby boomers fought and won for themselves but now say we can’t afford for future generations to have it as good?

Are you a baby boomer with a pension Mary?.

I told my dad it was easy for poor people in his generation because they got 10% inter st on their savings accounts. No shit my dad and uncle have $500,000 each wven though they never made more than $15 hr.

That’s when America was great. When anyone could get 10% on their savings without having to put their money in the scam we call 401ks
I remember 1970 and paying 35 cents a gallon for gas. I remember the weirdo Liberal Gorilla theatre and the National lampoon mocking the entire Vietnam War... And Nixon... then some of my brothers died and were left behind in rice paddys, and then it wasn't so funny anymore. And the liberals ran away to Canada to fight another day....That's the legacy of liberals, cowardice disguised as a higher calling...
lol. the right wing can't be honest. not enough moral fortitude.

What is the latest prognosis on our economy?

What does that have to do with the haters being wrong?
wrong about what?

These 5 countries are teetering on the brink of a recession
Wrong about their predictions of immediate doom upon his election. They haven't been right yet.
lol. your guy managed to help create a recession in his first term.
We're talking about Trump and how the haters have been wrong all time, remember? Please try to keep up.
wrong about what?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Blacks can think for themselves why do white leftist think they can't find a DMV? Why do leftist think blacks need assistance all the time? Do you're so fay planted in the democrats Plantation system it ain't even funny just delusional
the right wing is worse.
The right wing doesn't want dependents we want productive people that's why black unemployment is down at an all-time low.
y'all have a "work or die" ethic for the Poor.
That's whether racist to think only blacks are poor.
I have a work or die ethic for anyone unless you are sick you work if you don't work you're on your own.
even in at-will employment States? guess you don't really care about the law.

Blacks can think for themselves why do white leftist think they can't find a DMV? Why do leftist think blacks need assistance all the time? Do you're so fay planted in the democrats Plantation system it ain't even funny just delusional
the right wing is worse.
The right wing doesn't want dependents we want productive people that's why black unemployment is down at an all-time low.
I have a work or die ethic for anyone unless you are sick you work if you don't work you're on your own.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

the right wing is worse.
right wing Ignorance of the law while whining about alleged illegals.

Never thought a leftist would call Black Americans illegals

i always think the right wing is going to be, disingenuous.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Your own words in red-how is that Democrat governor doing? Ole man river that...

DUMBASS you're the one that said illegals are poor in a thread about blacks

lol. you are the dumber one with lousy reading comprehension and simply being disingenuous.

lol. you are the dumber one with lousy reading comprehension and simply being disingenuous.
Why do you believe Blacks are illegal?

i believe the right wing is disingenuous because true witness bearing requires, moral fortitude.

i believe the right wing is disingenuous because true witness bearing requires, moral fortitude.
If you don't believe blacks are illegal why did you bring up the subject?

a future better than this.. Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass! as well as other ghettos Democrats have created, nurtured and gleefully maintain.

You say you learned this shit in college? What "shit" is that exactly? The shit that your liberal professors spoon fed you? Yet you accuse someone else of being brainwashed? Oh but wait...you think the "free press" is the answer? Would that be the liberal main stream media that ALSO spoon feeds you the same shit that you got when you were in college? You know what your problem is, Sealy? Anyone who questions the "shit" that you've been brainwashed with you need to label as uneducated racists! Why? Because if you don't...if you actually have to address their concerns...you might have to actually THINK!
See what I mean everyone? Idiots who didn't finish college imagine in their deplorable little brains that colleges are filled with liberal professors teaching liberal shit.

What are your concerns? Lets address them you mental midget.

I've got a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University. Care to try again?
Sure you do.

I wasn't aware that degrees from either was such an unbelievable accomplishment, Mike! It wasn't that hard...you should try!
Who gets a history degree? What a waste of money. Why not a business degree?

And then to jump into a mba? Why didn’t the dumb fuck get a business degree?

This is a weird path. I’d like to know what he was thinking getting a history degree. And then to be able to handle all those mba classes? That would be pretty impressive.

Trump lies about his college so probably does mike.

Weird path? I chose history because that was the subject I wanted to teach...which I did for three years. I went back to school and got my MBA because I no longer wanted to teach and had taken a job in management...something that I did for the rest of my career. I don't know why that would strike anyone as "weird"! It made perfect sense to me...especially since my job paid for my MBA degree.

Forum List

Back