What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Liberals think they are ground braking pioneers but instead are like somebody's old grandma scolding us and then dictating to us what we are supposed to think...And well, fuck that.
Listen dummy. Since 1970 the middle class hasn’t gotten a raise. But since then the rich have gotten a 300% raise. Are you really expecting republicans to fix this problem?

And do you really not understand that republicans created this wealth gap?

This is why the American middle class doesn’t deserve the $ the baby boomers fought and won for themselves but now say we can’t afford for future generations to have it as good?

Are you a baby boomer with a pension Mary?.

I told my dad it was easy for poor people in his generation because they got 10% inter st on their savings accounts. No shit my dad and uncle have $500,000 each wven though they never made more than $15 hr.

That’s when America was great. When anyone could get 10% on their savings without having to put their money in the scam we call 401ks
I remember 1970 and paying 35 cents a gallon for gas. I remember the weirdo Liberal Gorilla theatre and the National lampoon mocking the entire Vietnam War... And Nixon... then some of my brothers died and were left behind in rice paddys, and then it wasn't so funny anymore. And the liberals ran away to Canada to fight another day....That's the legacy of liberals, cowardice disguised as a higher calling...

Last edited:
A choice? An alternative from the people that have been using Blacks for hundreds of years to people that are for helping individuals find self-autonomy rather than victimhood?
How come blacks aren’t buying your bs? Why do they think you’re fos? It’s easy to say they are buying the liberal lie but that’s not it. They see your policies only benefit your white asses and you deny bias exists in the workplace.
Some are. The rest are stupid like you.

A very small % of blacks voted for trump.

That’s what I wanted to hear you say. You republicans think blacks are stupid.

How does that argument work on you? I think you are stupid for voting for trump, unless you are rich. Have you seen the debt? Are you going to need Medicare and social security? Then you are stupid voting gop. I don’t know you. Are you white, male, well off, straight, a Christian? Do you liv in a nice white neighborhood or a dangerous inner city?

Your approach is never going to work on struggling blacks. You think they should vote along with white supremacy? Are you retarded? Do you think blacks are as stupid as you are?

My problem with the poor is 80% of them don’t vote. You don’t think they should vote. I wish they knew that about republicans
That will have changed in 2020 traitor liar.
I hope so. That would mean republicans decided to stop using race as a wedge issue.

That would mean republicans stop fucking with blacks, immigrants, women, gays. Etc because they no longer feel that’s a winning tactic..

Then you’lol see a lot of immigrants blacks and gays are actually conservatives.

Right now you bank on the fact that your white racist way is still winning you elections. You’ll change when your tactics stop working
You're a lying pos. You bastards are the ones doing all that.

That the left wing continually assured us would be impossible because Trump was elected. You do remember that, don't you?
What is the latest prognosis on our economy?

What does that have to do with the haters being wrong?
wrong about what?

These 5 countries are teetering on the brink of a recession
Wrong about their predictions of immediate doom upon his election. They haven't been right yet.
lol. your guy managed to help create a recession in his first term.
We're talking about Trump and how the haters have been wrong all time, remember? Please try to keep up.

.... And then to be able to handle all those mba classes? That would be pretty impressive.....

"handle"? :lmao:
So you couldn’t answer my main question? What job is a public school teacher qualified to do that pays as much as you make now?......

If you weren't so stupid you wouldn't need to be told that it would depend on the individual. I know lots of teachers who used to or moved on to work in medicine, research, marketing, writing, program management, law, administration, entrepreneurship, etc.

On the other hand, a semi-trained monkey on crack could be a sales monkey. Especially a shameless, dishonest one. Any dumb animal willing to dance to the organ grinder, really.

"Handle" MBA classes... :lmao:

Why is this an issue? What do blacks have to offer Trump? Come on now. One way or the other, it's NOT an issue. Never was...
That’s just it. Politicians and the rich only listen to votes. If blacks show up and vote middle class first, we all win..

The question is what does trump offer the masses? White or black the middle class is still not doing as good as we did in 1970 but the rich are richer than ever.

What is your plan to make the middle class great again?

.... And then to be able to handle all those mba classes? That would be pretty impressive.....

So you couldn’t answer my main question? What job is a public school teacher qualified to do that pays as much as you make now?......

If you weren't so stupid you wouldn't need to be told that it would depend on the individual. I know lots of teachers who used to or moved on to work in medicine, research, marketing, writing, program management, law, administration, entrepreneurship, etc.

On the other hand, a semi-trained monkey on crack could be a sales monkey. Especially a shameless, dishonest one. Any dumb animal willing to dance to the organ grinder, really.

Show me a job on monster dot com you could get in any of these fields that would pay you $60,000 a year that would hire a teacher with no real world experience..

I could say that I could get a job in medicine too. What job in medicine is going to pay a high school teacher $60,000? I’m calling bs

I actually could be a pharmaceutical rep. You couldn’t.

What research job pays as much as you make?

Marketing? Why would a company pay a teacher with no marketing experience $60k? Show me one job that you could get making what you make now in marketing? I call bs

All the rest, bs. You are stuck being a teacher. It’s why you do what you do.

Liberals think they are ground braking pioneers but instead are like somebody's old grandma scolding us and then dictating to us what we are supposed to think...And well, fuck that.
Listen dummy. Since 1970 the middle class hasn’t gotten a raise. But since then the rich have gotten a 300% raise. Are you really expecting republicans to fix this problem?

This is why the American middle class doesn’t deserve the $ the baby boomers fought and won for themselves but now say we can’t afford for future generations to have it as good?

I told my dad it was easy for poor people in his generation because they got 10% inter st on their savings accounts. No shit my dad and uncle have $500,000 each wven though they never made more than $15 hr.

That’s when America was great. When anyone could get 10% on their savings without having to put their money in the scam we call 401ks

That's just stupid.

What were the 30-year mortgage rates and inflation rate when a savings account earned 10 percent interest?

Show me a job on monster dot com you could get in any of these fields that would pay you $60,000 a year that would hire a teacher with no real world experience..

I could say that I could get a job in medicine too. What job in medicine is going to pay a high school teacher $60,000? I’m calling bs

I actually could be a pharmaceutical rep. You couldn’t.

What research job pays as much as you make?

Marketing? Why would a company pay a teacher with no marketing experience $60k? Show me one job that you could get making what you make now in marketing? I call bs

All the rest, bs. You are stuck being a teacher. It’s why you do what you do.

Teachers commonly make excellent Realtors where they commonly earn well into six figures.

Yet another manifestation of your stupidity that you assume a teacher has “no real world experience,” you brainless buffoon.

There is no democratic plantation.
There is not a Democratic plantation.

There is not a Democratic Party plantation.
There is not a Democrat plantation.
The/A Democratic Party plantation does not exist.
The/A Democrat plantation does not exist.
Blacks are able to think for ourselves
Blacks are able to think for themselves.
We are able to think for ourselves.
(Yeah, I can see that)
The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals.
(The)Two major reforms relative to racial equality
over the last 60 years/within the last 60 years,
were Democrat proposals/were proposed by Democrats.
So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
So, aside from the fact
that Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago,
what does the Republican Party have to offer?

So, other than Lincoln signing a piece of paper 153 years ago,
what does the Republican Party really have to offer?

What does the Republican Party have to offer,
besides Lincoln signing a piece of paper 153 years ago?

What do Africans, like yourself, have to offer,
relative to what African Americans bring to the table?

You say you learned this shit in college? What "shit" is that exactly? The shit that your liberal professors spoon fed you? Yet you accuse someone else of being brainwashed? Oh but wait...you think the "free press" is the answer? Would that be the liberal main stream media that ALSO spoon feeds you the same shit that you got when you were in college? You know what your problem is, Sealy? Anyone who questions the "shit" that you've been brainwashed with you need to label as uneducated racists! Why? Because if you don't...if you actually have to address their concerns...you might have to actually THINK!
See what I mean everyone? Idiots who didn't finish college imagine in their deplorable little brains that colleges are filled with liberal professors teaching liberal shit.

What are your concerns? Lets address them you mental midget.

I've got a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University. Care to try again?
Sure you do.

I wasn't aware that degrees from either was such an unbelievable accomplishment, Mike! It wasn't that hard...you should try!
Who gets a history degree? What a waste of money. Why not a business degree?

And then to jump into a mba? Why didn’t the dumb fuck get a business degree?

This is a weird path. I’d like to know what he was thinking getting a history degree. And then to be able to handle all those mba classes? That would be pretty impressive.

Trump lies about his college so probably does mike.

What do you think an MBA is sploogy?

Master of Business Administration... MBA...

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Blacks can think for themselves why do white leftist think they can't find a DMV? Why do leftist think blacks need assistance all the time? Do you're so fay planted in the democrats Plantation system it ain't even funny just delusional
the right wing is worse.
The right wing doesn't want dependents we want productive people that's why black unemployment is down at an all-time low.
y'all have a "work or die" ethic for the Poor.
That's whether racist to think only blacks are poor.
I have a work or die ethic for anyone unless you are sick you work if you don't work you're on your own.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Republicans freed the black slaves. And the Republicans pushed to end the exploitation of blacks. How many white males died to free the slaves under a republican?
the right wing were democrats, back then.
DEMOCRATS HAVE NOT CHANGED
the left was republican back then.
No, they were not and there was no party switch you democrats have always held on to your slaves and racism.

I remember 1970 and paying 35 cents a gallon for gas. I remember the weirdo Liberal Gorilla theatre and the National lampoon mocking the entire Vietnam War... And Nixon... then some of my brothers died and were left behind in rice paddys, and then it wasn't so funny anymore. And the liberals ran away to Canada to fight another day....That's the legacy of liberals, cowardice disguised as a higher calling...
You support that war?

Sorry we protested to bring your brother home.

What could a person with a teaching degree do in Medical? Without having to go back to school. Be more specific than medical. What does that job pay? I call bullshit.

Forum List

Back