What ever happened to the Trump-Wall Street love affair?

Trillion dollar deficits. Record spending. Tariff wars. Record high skyrocketing health care costs due to sabotaging Obamacare instead of replacing/reforming it.

Naaaah! Can't be because of any of that.

I blame Hillary.
Like I've stated before, Trump's Administration is simply Bush II's Administration...on steroids.

And remember how THAT ended up...

What-Will-Happen-With-Cryptocurrencies-in-the-Next-Economic-Crisis-890x395_c.jpg
I was wondering why tech firms were hiring American graduates for the first time since 2004.
You should keep wondering.

Suddenly, our resident rlibtard loves Reaganomics.
Wall Street will never love Trump because WS loves slave labor.
Wages were still quite stagnant last i checked.

Yeah, your wacko buddies had to have their tens of millions of wetbacks...did you honestly think that wouldn’t happen?
Isn’t trump stopping them?

He sure is...do you support his efforts...or are you cool with the “stagnant wages”? You can’t have it all ya know.
If he is then wages shouldn’t be stagnant if your theory was correct. I of course see it isn’t the lowest paid holding down wage. It’s he people with all the money obviously.

Oh I see, you’re not aware of the 20-50 million illegal cockroaches already here?
What about their tens of millions of barely legal anchor babies?
Come on bud...economically speaking there is nothing more rudimentary...when there are 100 jobs available and 10,000 applicants for said jobs what do you think happens to the wage offering? Please tell me you know the answer.

Trillion dollar deficits. Record spending. Tariff wars. Record high skyrocketing health care costs due to sabotaging Obamacare instead of replacing/reforming it.

I blame Hillary.
Like I've stated before, Trump's Administration is simply Bush II's Administration...on steroids.

What-Will-Happen-With-Cryptocurrencies-in-the-Next-Economic-Crisis-890x395_c.jpg
I was wondering why tech firms were hiring American graduates for the first time since 2004.
You should spend six seconds thinking, until you figure out why that claim is horseshit.

Wages were still quite stagnant last i checked.

Yeah, your wacko buddies had to have their tens of millions of wetbacks...did you honestly think that wouldn’t happen?
Isn’t trump stopping them?

He sure is...do you support his efforts...or are you cool with the “stagnant wages”? You can’t have it all ya know.
If he is then wages shouldn’t be stagnant if your theory was correct. I of course see it isn’t the lowest paid holding down wage. It’s he people with all the money obviously.

Oh I see, you’re not aware of the 20-50 million illegal cockroaches already here?
What about their tens of millions of barely legal anchor babies?
Come on bud...economically speaking there is nothing more rudimentary...when there are 100 jobs available and 10,000 applicants for said jobs what do you think happens to the wage offering? Please tell me you know the answer.
The same rich people taking all the money now will be doing the same if there are no immigrants.

I blame Hillary.

It must kill you that Trump has resurrected an entire job sector for Americans.

Not long ago, Trump boasted that the rise in all segments of the stock market were all results of his "brilliant" economic strategies........But, since the beginning of this fall season, the market has dramatically dived.

Arguments are always made that when the market rises, presidents take the credit, and when it plummets, the causes are orphaned........ Are any of Trump's acolytes willing to admit that Trump's trade policies, tax scams, tariffs, and moronic assertions have contributed to the precipitous slides of Wall Street???
Must be the Democrats fault.

Couldn't have anything to do with trade wars or anything like that.

Not long ago, Trump boasted that the rise in all segments of the stock market were all results of his "brilliant" economic strategies........But, since the beginning of this fall season, the market has dramatically dived.

Arguments are always made that when the market rises, presidents take the credit, and when it plummets, the causes are orphaned........ Are any of Trump's acolytes willing to admit that Trump's trade policies, tax scams, tariffs, and moronic assertions have contributed to the precipitous slides of Wall Street???

You mean the trade war that China won?

I don't think anyone wins a trade war.

I blame Hillary.

LOL. The premiums for the company I work for went down
Tell us Mr Wizard what effects the Market?

You don’t think, period.
Wall Street has kicked the ass of the average American since Reagan by selling out to China, India and Mexico and your love of Illegals blinds you.

I blame Hillary.

I was wondering what was the source for this assertion.

You don’t think, period.
Wall Street has kicked the ass of the average American since Reagan by selling out to China, India and Mexico and your love of Illegals blinds you.
Wtf kid, why attack me on some wierd tangent when I'm not referring to any of that? Yes, wall street has sold us out over and over again to the highest bidder no matter who or what they may be. That's got nothing to do with my post saying "nobody wins a trade war".

Now tighten up or butt out.

I blame Hillary.

You would have to prove that first.

I blame Hillary.

A few hundred graduates I know getting great tech jobs all across the US.
Must kill you; it’s certainly driving Silicon Valley up the wall having to pay 80K+.

I blame Hillary.

Why not Google “H1-Bs being sent home”?

Trade wars and talking smack to our trading partners makes a Margin Call, that much more difficult.

I blame Hillary.

LOL. The premiums for the company I work for went down
Tell us Mr Wizard what effects the Market?
Sure they did.

You don’t think, period.
Wtf kid, why attack me on some wierd tangent when I'm not referring to any of that? Yes, wall street has sold us out over and over again to the highest bidder no matter who or what they may be. That's got nothing to do with my post saying "nobody wins a trade war".

Now tighten up or butt out.
Because the 3 I mentioned did win the trade war.

I blame Hillary.

A few hundred graduates I know getting great tech jobs all across the US.
Must kill you; it’s certainly driving Silicon Valley up the wall having to pay 80K+.
Yeah glad I already know you are always full of shit.

Why not Google “H1-Bs being sent home”?
Okay!

US committee raises minimum salary of H1B visa workers to $30,000; move to harm Indian IT professionals

Forum List

Back