What else needs to happen for the counter revolution to begin? Need more proof of the agenda of the left?

The left call this interview a hoax. Is what is happening around the country on behalf of the new version of the bolsheviks or brown shirts or red guard not clear enough for you?

I am not sure what else needs to happen for everyone to wake up to what is happening. It is not stopping. It is only getting worse and worse folks.

What else needs to happen?

Then

Now watch how our beloved media runs cover for the antifa movement and how it is all just a myth of WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

Look at how ABC runs the piece. Just glosses over the looting by the embarrassing spoiled overly privileged mental slaves of the white liberal propagandists. Re focuses the BLAME on Trump. Never of course brings up what the TRUMP POLICIES did for black communities in 3 years.

Only if we don't pretend to care as the left hold countless fake fundraising events as rivers of money flow in and nothing ever gets done where democrats are in charge, then we are the racists.

You have to pretend to care about the blacks and say all of the patronizing things to get approval from a deranged idiot like every white liberal identity political racist on this site.

Typical of all of them that you will ever meet. Facts will not matter. Never has. The left see facts as racist. I have not expressed one opinion in here for example and yet this is all racist to the left.

So, they have been clear with their agenda for 5 decades. They offer no apology and their hypocrisy carries on. We obviously cannot rely on any government officials to do shit since they are all bought and paid for and will only go where the political wind tells them.

The counter revolution needs to happen. Not the Tea Party, not some freaking loser white supremacist shit bags, but something far more real. Wonder when it will happen. If doesn't happen we will all witness hell like you won't believe.

Many things I have been saying for 7 years on here has turned out to be true. Including how the democrats will sabotage our country to get power like they did in 2007 and 2008. Only now it is far worse. Been saying the tribulations are around the corner, and they are upon us. Been saying a lot of things that have turned out to be true, especially how racist the white liberal propaganda is and how they only use blacks as their mental slaves for political gain and that is it.

The problem is most normal people have jobs and responsibilities, and they aren’t violent by nature. We voted for people to protect our rights, where are they? Where are the GOP mayors and governors to stop the anarchy and violence?

Make up yer mind, are they brownshirts or bolsheviks?

What has Trump done for the black community in the last three years?
Well, let’s see, let’s start with the First Step Act.
Just a few for you
All of those programs were backed by the Dems also, what specifically has Trump done for the blacks?
Honey, who brought those programs forth to Congress? It wasn’t Congress...
Then why did they get bipartisan support? The funding for colleges existed before the permanent status passed by both parties.
Because if they didn’t, how much worse would the Dems look...
They never introduced or passed them when they had the whole of govt for 2 years.
Yes they did many years ago.
Wrong.

I'll call them the Black Guard, because they wear black and are like the Chinese Red Guard.
I don't call them anything because I refuse to recognize what they do as being legitimate.
They legitimately riot, vandalize, loot, and burn things.
Not where I live they'd get shot if they did.
why are you shooting black people???
Prove I have shot anyone. I bet you won't...
just going off what you said when you threaten to shoot them if they tried,,,
How do you shoot someone that doesn't exist in the same place and time as I do?
leftist always find a way,,,
If I ever find a leftist I'll ask..

There's one in your mirror. Go take a look.

I'll call them the Black Guard, because they wear black and are like the Chinese Red Guard.
I don't call them anything because I refuse to recognize what they do as being legitimate.
why are you shooting black people???
Prove I have shot anyone. I bet you won't...
just going off what you said when you threaten to shoot them if they tried,,,
How do you shoot someone that doesn't exist in the same place and time as I do?
leftist always find a way,,,
If I ever find a leftist I'll ask..

There's one in your mirror. Go take a look.
Can you wish a little harder or call upon God to make it so?

Just a few for you
All of those programs were backed by the Dems also, what specifically has Trump done for the blacks?
Honey, who brought those programs forth to Congress? It wasn’t Congress...
Then why did they get bipartisan support? The funding for colleges existed before the permanent status passed by both parties.
Because if they didn’t, how much worse would the Dems look...
They never introduced or passed them when they had the whole of govt for 2 years.
Yes they did many years ago.
Yeah, the ‘94 crime bill

The left call this interview a hoax. Is what is happening around the country on behalf of the new version of the bolsheviks or brown shirts or red guard not clear enough for you?

I am not sure what else needs to happen for everyone to wake up to what is happening. It is not stopping. It is only getting worse and worse folks.

Then

Now watch how our beloved media runs cover for the antifa movement and how it is all just a myth of WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

Look at how ABC runs the piece. Just glosses over the looting by the embarrassing spoiled overly privileged mental slaves of the white liberal propagandists. Re focuses the BLAME on Trump. Never of course brings up what the TRUMP POLICIES did for black communities in 3 years.

Only if we don't pretend to care as the left hold countless fake fundraising events as rivers of money flow in and nothing ever gets done where democrats are in charge, then we are the racists.

You have to pretend to care about the blacks and say all of the patronizing things to get approval from a deranged idiot like every white liberal identity political racist on this site.

Typical of all of them that you will ever meet. Facts will not matter. Never has. The left see facts as racist. I have not expressed one opinion in here for example and yet this is all racist to the left.

So, they have been clear with their agenda for 5 decades. They offer no apology and their hypocrisy carries on. We obviously cannot rely on any government officials to do shit since they are all bought and paid for and will only go where the political wind tells them.

The counter revolution needs to happen. Not the Tea Party, not some freaking loser white supremacist shit bags, but something far more real. Wonder when it will happen. If doesn't happen we will all witness hell like you won't believe.

Many things I have been saying for 7 years on here has turned out to be true. Including how the democrats will sabotage our country to get power like they did in 2007 and 2008. Only now it is far worse. Been saying the tribulations are around the corner, and they are upon us. Been saying a lot of things that have turned out to be true, especially how racist the white liberal propaganda is and how they only use blacks as their mental slaves for political gain and that is it.

The problem is most normal people have jobs and responsibilities, and they aren’t violent by nature. We voted for people to protect our rights, where are they? Where are the GOP mayors and governors to stop the anarchy and violence?

Terrified of being called racists and doing the Peter denials. Except it is not a Roman soldier holding a gladius to the neck, it is the Twitter anarchists being mean.

Gave them opportunity. That's all Americans want.
The dems give them hand outs for votes.
Gave them opportunity? I am afraid that the US has hds opportunities before Trump ever existed and shall long after he is gone. Trump is merely a figurehead he is not magician with o'powers to change reality on a dime.

Gave them opportunity? I am afraid that the US has hds opportunities before Trump ever existed and shall long after he is gone. Trump is merely a figurehead he is not magician with o'powers to change reality on a dime.
Actually, he has been able to. Almost thinking maybe you approved of the policies Dems have used to hold Blacks back...

He has done more for the black community while the libs continually destroy blacks. Liberals despise and have contempt for blacks. It's evident as they are the party of slavery and segregation.
Again, what has Trump actually, physically done for the black community? Why is that question so hard to answer?

It's not hard to answer. It's a travesty that libs continue to keep their boot on the necks of African Americans to hold them in bondage.

Then

The only thing I can think of in my state other than a couple Sundays ago is that thing down in Miami.

All while convincing them they are victims (mentally enslaved.)

They ignore the messages from the actual blacks they supposedly emulate.

Booker T Washington
"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds. " Bob Marley

Muhammad Ali

Malcom X calling white liberals the real deceivers using blacks as pawns for politics

“I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character”. On 28 August in 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The black Americans who follow the white liberal propaganda are nothing but slaves. Shame on you.

SHAME ON YOU.

Then

ohnoes.png

He has done more for the black community while the libs continually destroy blacks. Liberals despise and have contempt for blacks. It's evident as they are the party of slavery and segregation.
Again, what has Trump actually, physically done for the black community? Why is that question so hard to answer?

It's not hard to answer. It's a travesty that libs continue to keep their boot on the necks of African Americans to hold them in bondage.

I am sure you say that to all the pigs...

It's not hard to answer.

I am sure you say that to all the pigs...

Oh there are some pigs but 99 percent aren't pigs.

But you're just fine with them destroying others lives.
You sound just like Mayor Selby.

Just a few for you

Then why didnt they propose them?
They've had decades,why now?

It's time to pick a side, because there will be no avoiding the fight that's coming.

Stay armed and stay safe...
The coming race war will start when someone goes 'Las Vegas'.
Once the wind starts it won't end until it has turned into a hurricane.
Get armed and out of the suburbs. Get as far into rural country as you can. The war will last about two years.
Take gardening tools/seeds. Those who are in denial will be the first mortalities.

You all want to witness what's really happening between the negroes and the Whites? Just watch what is now happening in CHAZ.
The Whites are now kicking the negroes out of CHAZ. Why? B/c the negroes are incapable of simply behaving themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back