What else needs to happen for the counter revolution to begin? Need more proof of the agenda of the left?

Make up yer mind, are they brownshirts or bolsheviks?

What has Trump done for the black community in the last three years?
I'll call them the Black Guard, because they wear black and are like the Chinese Red Guard.
I don't call them anything because I refuse to recognize what they do as being legitimate.
They legitimately riot, vandalize, loot, and burn things.
Not where I live they'd get shot if they did.
why are you shooting black people???
Prove I have shot anyone. I bet you won't...
just going off what you said when you threaten to shoot them if they tried,,,
How do you shoot someone that doesn't exist in the same place and time as I do?
leftist always find a way,,,

I'll call them the Black Guard, because they wear black and are like the Chinese Red Guard.
I don't call them anything because I refuse to recognize what they do as being legitimate.
They legitimately riot, vandalize, loot, and burn things.
Not where I live they'd get shot if they did.
why are you shooting black people???
Prove I have shot anyone. I bet you won't...
just going off what you said when you threaten to shoot them if they tried,,,
How do you shoot someone that doesn't exist in the same place and time as I do?
leftist always find a way,,,
If I ever find a leftist I'll ask..

Gave them jobs.
Did he force them to get a job or has the blacks decided to get jobs? Trump gave zero jobs to anyone except the jobs in his cabinet.
You really should stop treating blacks as if they are overly dependent upon a president to exist.
Wait a sec...

You ask what the prez has done for blacks, then chide others for treating blacks as though they're dependent on the prez out of the other side of your mouth?

JFC.

View attachment 351018
What special programs has Trump legislated to improve the quality of the blacks existing in the US? Obama donated money and started an inner city youth program to help them get training to help them get jobs...What has Trump done for the blacks specifically? Getting a job is not what Trump did for anyone but his cabinet members or a member of govt. that needs appointing.
Irrelevant to the point.

Usually we have to wait around for a few posts, or even a day or so, for you liberoidal freaks to reveal your double dealing sanctimony, but you managed to spit it out in two adjoining sentences.

Great job.

Gave them jobs.
Did he force them to get a job or has the blacks decided to get jobs? Trump gave zero jobs to anyone except the jobs in his cabinet.
You really should stop treating blacks as if they are overly dependent upon a president to exist.
Wait a sec...

You ask what the prez has done for blacks, then chide others for treating blacks as though they're dependent on the prez out of the other side of your mouth?

JFC.

View attachment 351018
What special programs has Trump legislated to improve the quality of the blacks existing in the US? Obama donated money and started an inner city youth program to help them get training to help them get jobs...What has Trump done for the blacks specifically? Getting a job is not what Trump did for anyone but his cabinet members or a member of govt. that needs appointing.
Irrelevant to the point.

Usually we have to wait around for a few posts or even a day or so for you liberoidal freaks to reveal your double dealing sanctimony, but you managed to spit it out in two adjoining sentences.

Great job.
I can see you hate it when someone challenges your intellect.. carry on..

Gave them jobs.
Wait a sec...

JFC.

View attachment 351018
Irrelevant to the point.

Usually we have to wait around for a few posts or even a day or so for you liberoidal freaks to reveal your double dealing sanctimony, but you managed to spit it out in two adjoining sentences.

Great job.
progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Gave them jobs.
Wait a sec...

JFC.

View attachment 351018
Irrelevant to the point.

Great job.
progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Is that all you have for a brain and represents what is in it? Just because you can't answer a question is no need to try to deride and humiliate people who do have the capacity to discuss..

He has done more for the black community while the libs continually destroy blacks. Liberals despise and have contempt for blacks. It's evident as they are the party of slavery and segregation.

Well, let’s see, let’s start with the First Step Act.
Just a few for you

First off, the lard lads on this site would never get away from the keyboard long enough to get a sunburn while counter protesting. So there will be no counter revolutionary protest.

He has done more for the black community while the libs continually destroy blacks. Liberals despise and have contempt for blacks. It's evident as they are the party of slavery and segregation.
Again, what has Trump actually, physically done for the black community? Why is that question so hard to answer?

Just a few for you
All of those programs were backed by the Dems also, what specifically has Trump done for the blacks?

What the fuck is the difference, both are fascists, two sides of the same coin... Do you understand what fascism is? They are both Bolshevik & brownshirts, and once they achieve their political ends, if they ever achieve those ends, and defeat the nation, and right now it is all but certain that they will, then they will turn upon each other in an orgasmic explosion of savagery, but by then why would you even care, you're a slave regardless!

Just a few for you
All of those programs were backed by the Dems also, what specifically has Trump done for the blacks?
Honey, who brought those programs forth to Congress? It wasn’t Congress...

Just a few for you
Then why did they get bipartisan support? The funding for colleges existed before the permanent status passed by both parties.

Just a few for you
Then why did they get bipartisan support? The funding for colleges existed before the permanent status passed by both parties.
Because if they didn’t, how much worse would the Dems look...
They never introduced or passed them when they had the whole of govt for 2 years.

Just a few for you
Because if they didn’t, how much worse would the Dems look...
They never introduced or passed them when they had the whole of govt for 2 years.
Yes they did many years ago.

Forum List

Back