What does yours look like?

Hence I am an Independent. I am also a capitalist and agree with you with helping the needy but not the lazy.

Hey Coyote, I note you disliked this post. Don't take Azog defense of how Trump runs the country as him liking Trump (maybe he does). I've never seen Azog cheerleading the rabid right. He's just a run of the mill capitalist in my book. Long as the person in charge is making him money, he seems happy. Probably a bit more complicated than that, but I see him as reasonably independent.

Sorry to disagree. He is an asshole. My new policy is to dislike a post of his everti e he does it to me.
Oooo you’re hurting my feelings. Coming from your Jew hating lips that is a compliment. Your next logical post will be your first. Very childish to close that thread when I posted direct proof of how Hydrox works. Very childish.

yes...you are...now go troll away
I am Not the only one who feels that way and your anti Jew posting history is notable.

And I should care?

Hence I am an Independent. I am also a capitalist and agree with you with helping the needy but not the lazy.

Hey Coyote, I note you disliked this post. Don't take Azog defense of how Trump runs the country as him liking Trump (maybe he does). I've never seen Azog cheerleading the rabid right. He's just a run of the mill capitalist in my book. Long as the person in charge is making him money, he seems happy. Probably a bit more complicated than that, but I see him as reasonably independent.

Sorry to disagree. He is an asshole. My new policy is to dislike a post of his everti e he does it to me.
Oooo you’re hurting my feelings. Coming from your Jew hating lips that is a compliment. Your next logical post will be your first. Very childish to close that thread when I posted direct proof of how Hydrox works. Very childish.

I do t even know what thread you are butthurt about. Take it up via pm.
The PF Tinmore one. Countless others and the thread you just closed when I posted the fact about Hydrox working for the rep from Michigan.

I do t even know what thread you are butthurt about. Take it up via pm.
The PF Tinmore one. Countless others and the thread you just closed when I posted the fact about Hydrox working for the rep from Michigan.
Again, I don’t know what you are talking about. If I close a thread, I leave a note as to why. Take it up via pm.

I know what's in the free worlds Constitution's I have debated and look into it numerous times.

They dont have the freedom we have.

I've this debate before many times. I'll give you - on paper due to your BOR and constitution - you absolutely have more rights than other western democracies/republics. In reality? I can name several countries that are more free including NZ and Australia.

Dang he is at 86 years old.

Still think the death penalty is more of a right wing plank than left..

I am right wing and I detest the death penalty, it's better for people to rot in jail then to kill them outright.
Too expensive. Kill em. Sorry bear.

No problem I respect your opinion, but if you been to jail like I have, they always get their rewards
When I was 16 I worked in a restaurant with a cook who served 12 years at MCI Walpole for attempted murder. The stories scared the shit out of me. I was 6’2 and he was 5’7? I had Zero interest in ever fighting him. Jail is a madhouse and breeds tough ass people. Why were you there dare I ask?

I know what's in the free worlds Constitution's I have debated and look into it numerous times.

They dont have the freedom we have.

I've this debate before many times. I'll give you - on paper due to your BOR and constitution - you absolutely have more rights than other western democracies/republics. In reality? I can name several countries that, in reality, are more free including NZ and Australia.

Seriously dude, New Zealand and Australia?

You call micro managing the economy freedom, and paying $20 bucks for cheerios ?

I get that stuff for a $1 at the local dollar store

Your Utopia? And I mean realistically. There is no doubt that the vast majority of people on this forum are divided into two camps. Then there is the odd neutral like myself. If you could chuck all the liberals on one side of the country and the conservatives on the other, what would your society look like.

A conservative society would probably have no abortion, high gun ownership, the death penalty.
A democrat society would probably have no death penalty, affirmative action etc.

Both would probably be founded on the US BOR and Constitution.
I think the conservative society would have a lower crime rate, but the liberal society would be more just.

You are not a middle of the roader. You are hard core lefty. That being said, utopia is a world where those who wish to work are rewarded for their efforts. Where crime and disease don't exist, and where people can do what they want, with who they want, when they want.
But I love the man's Avatar! It rules and in our kind of world you and I and others would love to live in, I must say dear smart, intelligent westwall I would love to have Dr. Grump's dog in my yard. I am lovin' on the look of that dog I wouldn't want to be anything but BFFs' with. :11_2_1043:

Yep. Just as I thought. No substance.
Any normal folk out there have an opinion.

I live in my Utopia. Friendly folks, low crime, high church attendance (45 churches, one bar), woods to hunt in and streams for fishing, low government intrusion, kids playing basketball in the street, open and concealed carry shall issue permits, libertarian philosophy of your rights end where the next person's begin...but otherwise you do you whatever that may be, and the last abortion clinic is on it's deathbed.

20200407_215115.jpg

You call micro managing the economy freedom, and paying $20 bucks for cheerios ?

You call having the highest judges in the land put in charge due to their political affiliation as opposed to their knowledge of the law, freedom?

You call sheriffs being given control to police a town based on their popularity as opposed to their knowledge of law, freedom?

You call a country with only two political parties, freedom?

Cheerios are about $4 a pack down here, but our standard of living is pretty much the same.

I am right wing and I detest the death penalty, it's better for people to rot in jail then to kill them outright.

No problem I respect your opinion, but if you been to jail like I have, they always get their rewards
When I was 16 I worked in a restaurant with a cook who served 12 years at MCI Walpole for attempted murder. The stories scared the shit out of me. I was 6’2 and he was 5’7? I had Zero interest in ever fighting him. Jail is a madhouse and breeds tough ass people. Why were you there dare I ask?

Speaking of this I wonder how life is going for that idiot who killed his pregnant wife, in prison?

This guy is still alive.

In 2004, he was convicted of the first-degree murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson, and the second-degree murder of their unborn son, Conner, in Modesto, California, and in 2005, he was sentenced to death by lethal injection. His case is currently on automatic appeal to the Supreme Court of California.
Spouse: Laci Peterson, Lee
Born: October 24, 1972, San Diego
Wikipedia › wiki › Scott_Peterson
Scott Peterson - Wikipedia

Speaking of this I wonder how life is going for that idiot who killed his pregnant wife, in prison?

This guy is still alive.

In 2004, he was convicted of the first-degree murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson, and the second-degree murder of their unborn son, Conner, in Modesto, California, and in 2005, he was sentenced to death by lethal injection. His case is currently on automatic appeal to the Supreme Court of California.
Wikipedia › wiki › Scott_Peterson
Scott Peterson - Wikipedia
I hope very badly.

You call having the highest judges in the land put in charge due to their political affiliation as opposed to their knowledge of the law, freedom?

You call sheriffs being given control to police a town based on their popularity as opposed to their knowledge of law, freedom?

You call a country with only two political parties, freedom?

Cheerios are about $4 a pack down here, but our standard of living is pretty much the same.

You have been watching way to many movies.

I don’t believe in Utopias because every one of them usually hides a rotten core. I think utopia, like heaven or hell is what we make of our lives in the here and now. How we choose to interact with each other, our ability to forgive and move on, and utopia lies in the strengths of our families, friendships and communities. And in our ability to accept people for who they are.

It would look a lot like this:

View attachment 320158

Its a metaphor for the entire nation. The conservatives pride themselves on self sufficiency, being self-made people, etc... In truth few if anyone is truly self-sufficient and few if anyone is self-made. Did you get a good education? That is because some liberal decided that compulsory education nationwide was a good thing. Kudos to you for taking full advantage of it but you got a leg-up before you were even born!!!

Isn't it funny how your utopia requires people to suffer.

You really are a despicable piece of shit.
not necessarily....maybe it represents the conflict between a society based on rugged individual competition and a society built on mutual cooperation.

No, I don't see that at all. It was a value judgment, and nothing more.

This guy is still alive.

Wikipedia › wiki
I don’t believe in Utopias because every one of them usually hides a rotten core. I think utopia, like heaven or hell is what we make of our lives in the here and now. How we choose to interact with each other, our ability to forgive and move on, and utopia lies in the strengths of our families, friendships and communities. And in our ability to accept people for who they are.

Luke 17:21

Luke 17:21 King James Version (KJV). 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for , behold, the kingdom of God is within you

Forum List

Back