What Does This Mean??

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
"I have a message from the Tea Party that is loud and clear and doesn't mince words: We've come to take our government back."

-- Kentucky GOP Senate nominee Rand Paul

To me that sounds very ominous and threatening. Am I wrong??

Yeah it's more of that "verbal violence"

Give me a fucking break.

And to answer your question: Yes you are wrong.

The present government was lawfully elected by the American people....what is he talking about?

The present government was lawfully elected by the American people....what is he talking about?

The present government is acting in violation of our Constitution and in violation of their oaths to comply with the Constitution.

It is crystal clear what he is talking about.

We want OUR government back, meaning the limited one permitted by the Constitution.

This isn't even tough stuff, ya dipsticks.

It means that the people in opposition to the present regime are planning to win numerous elections and "kick the bums" out of office.

The bums being the Democrats, of course.

The only violence I see coming to to election ballots! Right where the box next to Rand Paul's name is!

It is starting to look grim--Where are the jobs?

"I have a message from the Tea Party that is loud and clear and doesn't mince words: We've come to take our government back."

I'm sure many incumbents would agree with you.

Voter fraud and votes from illegals doesn't make it legal!!! That is the reason why the Dems are pushing amnesty and no id to vote!!!

The present government is acting in violation of our Constitution and in violation of their oaths to comply with the Constitution.

It is crystal clear what he is talking about.

We want OUR government back, meaning the limited one permitted by the Constitution.

This isn't even tough stuff, ya dipsticks.

The current Government was elected by a wide margin by "We the People". Nothing they have done is even remotely unconstitutional

Just because your side was hounded out of office doesn't make it unconstitutional

probably not, although I am not threatened by it in the least.. it sound encouraging to me..

Forum List

Back