What Does The Word "Disclosed" Mean?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Well, we've heard several things regarding special counsel Robert Hur's report on Biden being in possession of classified documents for literally decades. One thing I don't think anyone anywhere is harping on is the word "disclosed". It seems to be being totally ignored, which makes me wonder what the word disclosed actually means. To me it means the classified information was shared with others but what information and to who was it disclosed to? Or, am I not understanding the meaning of the word disclosed? I've even noticed that several media reporting the story don't even use the word disclosed in their reporting but the word IS used in the actual report.

Special counsel Robert Hur wrote that President Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen”

Well, we've heard several things regarding special counsel Robert Hur's report on Biden being in possession of classified documents for literally decades. One thing I don't think anyone anywhere is harping on is the word "disclosed". It seems to be being totally ignored, which makes me wonder what the word disclosed actually means. To me it means the classified information was shared with others but what information and to who was it disclosed to? Or, am I not understanding the meaning of the word disclosed? I've even noticed that several media reporting the story don't even use the word disclosed in their reporting but the word IS used in the actual report.

Special counsel Robert Hur wrote that President Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen”

Biden read some of the classified documents to his personal ghostwriter who was writing a book about him.

How the ghostwriter of Biden's memoirs ended up in the center of a classified documents probe

We will find out all kinds of shit after he loses the election. They can cover it up for now, but not forever.

We know for sure that he shared the classified information with his ghost writer.

My guess is that he left that trove of classified information for Hunter to use when dealing with his Chinese bosses. If Hunter were ever caught, Joe Biden would have plausible deniability to say well sure I accidentally stored those documents in the garage, but I never told Hunter he could touch them.

Or, if the case against Hunter were bad enough, Joe would probably have used the old fool defense himself.

The party that likes to fuck kids lives on "nuances".

The hack can't say "The crime family boss stole classified material when he was a senator, sold some of it to foreign adversaries with his crackhead spawn, and flung the rest of it haphazardly in an open garage."

YOU don't deserve that kind of truth.

YOU deserve a nuance. Plausible deniability. YOU deserve "Yes, he was criminally negligent, but he's too fucking stupid and decayed to go after.... we're letting him slide."

673096417622a434.jpg

Probably not that much.

The Constant Washington Class is pretty good at protecting those that agree with them and destroying those who don't.
The moment Trump puts a different guy in charge of the DOJ and FBI, the information is going to FLOOD in!!! I promise you that Wray isnt stupid enough to have just been sitting on his ass this entire time either. He has a ton of shit on Joe, but he knows the DOJ wont indict him, so he sits on the information for now.

The moment Trump puts a different guy in charge of the DOJ and FBI, the information is going to FLOOD in!!! I promise you that Wray isnt stupid enough to have just been sitting on his ass this entire time either. He has a ton of shit on Joe, but he knows the DOJ wont indict him, so he sits on the information for now.

With all due respect -

Wray was President Trump's guy and clearly part of the problem.

Eisenhower warned us of the MIC -
GWB spoke of the ones that set the parameters that government, including the President, would operate under.

Constant Washington Class, Deep State, Military Industrial Complex, it goes by many names, and along with the WEF set the agenda.

Trump and those that are like minded don't play along.

4 years of resist and impeach and sabotage is what we had last time.

These people removed JFK permanently for less and no single one of them has ever paid a price.

Fair enough, that's the way it should work for ALL.
With the caveat that neither party should abuse their power to go after political enemies, the Supreme Court case being a prime example where even the liberal justices thought democrats were abusing their power for political purposes.

With the caveat that neither party should abuse their power to go after political enemies, the Supreme Court case being a prime example where even the liberal justices thought democrats were abusing their power for political purposes.
What's done is done, and the system sucks ass.

With that said, I'd be happy to 'just move on'
Dear Lord.....Congress has a History of working for specific constituents, and not for "The People" but today's Congress......Good Grief.

I, as a Tax Paying Hard Working American Citizen, shouldn't have to turn on the News and all we see is bitching about the other side.
Fuck Congress.

Dear Lord.....Congress has a History of working for specific constituents, and not for "The People" but today's Congress......Good Grief.

I, as a Tax Paying Hard Working American Citizen, shouldn't have to turn on the News and all we see is bitching about the other side.
Fuck Congress.
I don't even know your definition of what Congress is. But, this "Congress" isn't much different than the ones we have had for several years now. Both sides have been abusing their power for some time now and, especially now under Democrats, it extends far beyond "Congress".

I don't even know your definition of what Congress is. But, this "Congress" isn't much different than the ones we have had for several years now. Both sides have been abusing their power for some time now and, especially now under Democrats, it extends far beyond "Congress".
Like I said, 50 years ago Congress ( House and Senate by my definition, and I assume most peoples definition) at least tried to work together.

For the last few years, all members of Congress, it is almost impossible to work together.

Q: Wouldn't you LOVE to see a Single Item Bill on Immigration with bipartisan support?

A: I know I would like to see it.

Like I said, 50 years ago Congress ( House and Senate by my definition, and I assume most peoples definition) at least tried to work together.

For the last few years, all members of Congress, it is almost impossible to work together.

Q: Wouldn't you LOVE to see a Single Item Bill on Immigration with bipartisan support?

A: I know I would like to see it.
You know what? I completely blame the internet and social media for this.

Fuck Congress.
Progs caused this. The party came first before the nation. We deserve destruction.

Progs caused this. The party came first before the nation. We deserve destruction.
Are you actually blaming ONE Political Party of "Party over Country."

By YOUR definition, who and what is a Prog?

I know what PROG stands for, I would just like to hear who you consider a "Prog" and what is the ideology of a Prog?

So we know a couple of the Lying poc of our world & they sit here together trying to lie their way out of apocalypse stuff.
Nukes is gonna be whats gonna be! Maybe?

1707527580972.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's like Lighting and smoking a Cigar & having Sex around her in a rope."

Forum List

Back