What does the Republican embrace of Russia and North Korea and Arabia mean for the US?

It's not just Trump who admires and embraces the violent and murderous leaders of:
Russia
North Korea
Saudi Arabia

The entire Republican Party sees such men as "strong leaders" and men to be admired. I've heard Republicans say they wish we had a leader like Vladimir Putin.

More Republicans viewing Putin favorably

The dramatic shift in sentiment — for a party that once defined itself by its staunch opposition to the Soviet Union — comes as President-elect Donald Trump has steadfastly refused to criticize Putin and signaled a different tone with Russia policy.

Rudy Giuliani, who would become one of Trump’s most vocal surrogates, praised Putin for acting like “a leader.”
“[Putin] makes a decision and he executes it, quickly. And then everybody reacts. That’s what you call a leader,” Giuliani said.

State media has been full of praise for Trump, Tillerson and Flynn, noted Angela Stent, director of Georgetown’s Center for Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies and a a member of the senior advisory panel for NATO’s Supreme Allied Commander in Europe from 2010-2016.

Putin has fashioned himself as a defender of traditional values around the world, something that has a particular appeal to the socially conservative elements of the Republican Party. He’s actively pushed anti-LGBTQ and anti-abortion legislation in his country.

"President Putin sees himself as the leader of the conservative world, battling decadent liberal values,” former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Mike McFaul told POLITICO. “When I was in the government there were overtures between evangelical and conservative religious organizations and Russians, including those associated with the government. … What brought them together was an ideological affinity about issues like LGBT in particular.”

The Two Parties' Divergent Narratives on Trump and Russia

Why do U.S conservatives love Russia's Vladimir Putin?

So far P. Trump has showed President Putin overwhelming support despite all investigations point that Russia was involved in hacking the DNC.

---------------------

Republicans, even today, are still screaming for "small government".

Is there anyone on earth who thinks Russia has "small government"? What about North Korea? Are they a "small government"? Saudi Arabia? Are Republicans only saying that to get Americans to distrust the American government?

In fact, what is the GOP end game when it comes to their massive support for violent and dangerous dictators? Is that their goal for this country? What should we be doing to protect ourselves and our country?

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

The US won't have to nuke 'em soon!!

Greg
I am pretty sure that derp is upset that Trump has not started WWIII yet and we are not all living in bunkers or dying of radiation so that he can point and go "I was right!"
We won't need WWIII with the rate Trump is rescinding EPA regulations.
Republicans can live like this:

DwWqYoHXQAEBJlT.jpg

But I can't.

When I look at this, I see slop.

Republicans see a "wading" pool. With sparkling water.
When I look at it I see an ugly fat guy and a nice figured woman having fun. I am surprised you do not see little green men or a giant two headed monster. Keep up on your fantasy world there derp. Do try not to bang your head on the hard walls too much.

DwbGuHFX4AAz2hd.jpg

The Trumps have done some horrific things. I don't understand the kind of people that would see this behavior as acceptable.
I find it funny that you would condone someone who allowed guns to be sold to drug lords. Who allowed the IRS to target political opponents. Who allowed the CIA to not only spy on congress but lie about it under oath to congress. Who allowed the NSA to spy on citizens without warrants. Who started a war without congressional approval. Who signed a nuclear pact without even bringing it before congress.

Yet you have nothing but contempt for someone who stays within the constitutional boundaries. That shows a lot on your character.

It's not just Trump who admires and embraces the violent and murderous leaders of:
Russia
North Korea
Saudi Arabia

The entire Republican Party sees such men as "strong leaders" and men to be admired. I've heard Republicans say they wish we had a leader like Vladimir Putin.

The dramatic shift in sentiment — for a party that once defined itself by its staunch opposition to the Soviet Union — comes as President-elect Donald Trump has steadfastly refused to criticize Putin and signaled a different tone with Russia policy.

Rudy Giuliani, who would become one of Trump’s most vocal surrogates, praised Putin for acting like “a leader.”
“[Putin] makes a decision and he executes it, quickly. And then everybody reacts. That’s what you call a leader,” Giuliani said.

State media has been full of praise for Trump, Tillerson and Flynn, noted Angela Stent, director of Georgetown’s Center for Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies and a a member of the senior advisory panel for NATO’s Supreme Allied Commander in Europe from 2010-2016.

Putin has fashioned himself as a defender of traditional values around the world, something that has a particular appeal to the socially conservative elements of the Republican Party. He’s actively pushed anti-LGBTQ and anti-abortion legislation in his country.

"President Putin sees himself as the leader of the conservative world, battling decadent liberal values,” former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Mike McFaul told POLITICO. “When I was in the government there were overtures between evangelical and conservative religious organizations and Russians, including those associated with the government. … What brought them together was an ideological affinity about issues like LGBT in particular.”

So far P. Trump has showed President Putin overwhelming support despite all investigations point that Russia was involved in hacking the DNC.

---------------------

Is there anyone on earth who thinks Russia has "small government"? What about North Korea? Are they a "small government"? Saudi Arabia? Are Republicans only saying that to get Americans to distrust the American government?

In fact, what is the GOP end game when it comes to their massive support for violent and dangerous dictators? Is that their goal for this country? What should we be doing to protect ourselves and our country?

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

The US won't have to nuke 'em soon!!

Greg
I am pretty sure that derp is upset that Trump has not started WWIII yet and we are not all living in bunkers or dying of radiation so that he can point and go "I was right!"
We won't need WWIII with the rate Trump is rescinding EPA regulations.
Republicans can live like this:

DwWqYoHXQAEBJlT.jpg

But I can't.

When I look at this, I see slop.

Republicans see a "wading" pool. With sparkling water.

I see MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE ....the sheila that is. The bloke is all yours!!

Greg
Really? Because I can’t really get past the racist and Republican symbols. The symbols they’re wearing.

DwbGuHFX4AAz2hd.jpg

The Trumps have done some horrific things. I don't understand the kind of people that would see this behavior as acceptable.
I find it funny that you would condone someone who allowed guns to be sold to drug lords. Who allowed the IRS to target political opponents. Who allowed the CIA to not only spy on congress but lie about it under oath to congress. Who allowed the NSA to spy on citizens without warrants. Who started a war without congressional approval. Who signed a nuclear pact without even bringing it before congress.

Yet you have nothing but contempt for someone who stays within the constitutional boundaries. That shows a lot on your character.
I don’t condone Reagan and Bush. What would make you think that?

DwbGuHFX4AAz2hd.jpg

Shows how delusional you are child. Those were under the last retard in the White House. Go to your room and play with your Barbie dolls and leave the adults to talk.

Dean you will eventually have to come to grips with the truth. Better Russian than Democrat.

DwbGuHFX4AAz2hd.jpg

Shows how delusional you are child. Those were under the last retard in the White House. Go to your room and play with your Barbie dolls and leave the adults to talk.
Reagan was all up to his ears with Iran Contra. That's why so many felons were convicted.

Bush lied us into a war that even Trump calls a disaster.

I can prove what I say.

Republicans, the party of "white" have been a disaster for this country for decades. How do we know?

Iraq
The deficit
racism
lies
division
looting

The list goes on and on.

Dean you will eventually have to come to grips with the truth. Better Russian than Democrat.
Only a racist would say that. Why? Because like Putin heads the Russian party of white, Like the Republicans are also the party of white.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Dw7ID6vWwAAB56q.jpg

DwbGuHFX4AAz2hd.jpg

Reagan was all up to his ears with Iran Contra. That's why so many felons were convicted.

I can prove what I say.

Republicans, the party of "white" have been a disaster for this country for decades. How do we know?

Iraq
The deficit
racism
lies
division
looting

The list goes on and on.
Damn you really are stupid. You list the deficit. I could have sworn the last guy in the White House added more then anyone to the debt. If you look at AOC new green program it will cost a minimum of 40-50 Trillion and probably more. Is that money just laying around waiting to spend?

Yeah racism. Lol. Look at Virginia right now and tell me it is Repblicans in trouble for blackface and sex. Why is it that a Democrat is having to apologize for listing American Indian on Texas bar paperwork? I seem to remember a white woman (Rachel Dozeal) that claimed she was black was head of the naacp and accused of welfare fraud.

The last guy in the White House did more to devide this country then even the KKK.

So consider pointing a finger at your party as well. Damn you at not only stupid but just plain crazy as I have said many times.

DwbGuHFX4AAz2hd.jpg

I can prove what I say.

Iraq
The deficit
racism
lies
division
looting

The list goes on and on.
Damn you really are stupid. You list the deficit. I could have sworn the last guy in the White House added more then anyone to the debt. If you look at AOC new green program it will cost a minimum of 40-50 Trillion and probably more. Is that money just laying around waiting to spend?

Yeah racism. Lol. Look at Virginia right now and tell me it is Repblicans in trouble for blackface and sex. Why is it that a Democrat is having to apologize for listing American Indian on Texas bar paperwork? I seem to remember a white woman (Rachel Dozeal) that claimed she was black was head of the naacp and accused of welfare fraud.

The last guy in the White House did more to devide this country then even the KKK.

So consider pointing a finger at your party as well. Damn you at not only stupid but just plain crazy as I have said many times.
You can’t say the KKK is divided in the longer. After all, they joined the Republican Party.

Next you’ll be saying Iraq is Obamas fault and Katrina was Obama’s fault.

I can prove what I say.

Iraq
The deficit
racism
lies
division
looting

The list goes on and on.

You can’t say the KKK is divided in the longer. After all, they joined the Republican Party.

Damn you are one crazy idiot. Considering that the KKK was started by the Democrats they were never divided. David Duke has come out in favor of a Demcratic presidential hopeful. So now do you want to claim they joined your party? Considering that Democrats were responsible for Jim Crow laws.

Hey keep talking stupid.

DwbGuHFX4AAz2hd.jpg

I’m delusional? Explain how Obama was able to get away with all that nonsense when Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate.

I can prove what I say.

Iraq
The deficit
racism
lies
division
looting

The list goes on and on.

Damn you are one crazy idiot. Considering that the KKK was started by the Democrats they were never divided. David Duke has come out in favor of a Demcratic presidential hopeful. So now do you want to claim they joined your party? Considering that Democrats were responsible for Jim Crow laws.

Hey keep talking stupid.
White conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the 1960s and became Republicans. Only an idiot would think that today’s Confederates are Democrats. The Confederates of today call themselves Republicans. I don’t understand this ignorance of Republicans who pretend they’re not a racist party.
The Republicans are the party of white, and they are Confederates, and they’re based in the deep South. They should be proud like Steve Bannon said. Embrace your racism. Be proud of who you are. Because that’s who you are.

Under Republicans you wouldn’t even have a choice. Oh I mean under Russians. Russians Republicans, is there a difference?

Russia
North Korea
Saudi Arabia

---------------------

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

Who writes such crap?

I can prove what I say.

Iraq
The deficit
racism
lies
division
looting

The list goes on and on.
On Howard Stern Trump was for the war on Iraq.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back