Zone1 What does it take for the Pope to remove a Bishop?

- you mean the children abused by christian priests and the congregations - just quit - through the centuries that condoned the silence when they were caught.

their vows are their crime.

Like who.

Be ready with proof.

And besides, your post makes zero fucking sense.

Last edited:
This Pope has been stacking the hierarchy with his Leftist "Fellow Travelers." The Church may never recover.

But it remains the only game in town.
I believe it will recover. Jesus said His Church would survive the very gates of Hell. And a lot of us look at what is going on in the Vatican as the very gates of Hell.

But Francis is just a human being, a very flawed one.

The Church has survived so many evils.

- you mean the children abused by christian priests and the congregations - just quit - through the centuries that condoned the silence when they were caught.

their vows are their crime.
Meanwhile, Protestants throughout history have been nothing but angels, every single one, even when they were persecuting Catholic priests and putting them to death right after the reign of Henry VIII

Not aware of anything positive ever coming from the Catholic cult.
So how about this from a Catholic who has been such since birth (infant baptism):

I have known of nothing good coming from those who are AGAINST the Catholic Church, starting with the infamous Luther who said you could commit mortal sin 20 times a day and still get into Heaven. What a liar. Jesus said SIN NO MORE

PERIOD

Jesus said that FEW make it to Heaven

(Mt 7:14, I believe and others)

So how about this from a Catholic who has been such since birth (infant baptism):

I have known of nothing good coming from those who are AGAINST the Catholic Church, starting with the infamous Luther who said you could commit mortal sin 20 times a day and still get into Heaven. What a liar. Jesus said SIN NO MORE

PERIOD

So you never sin!

Pathetic liar.

sure, they are - they're christian ... reading the christian bible written by the crucifiers is a sin in itself.

not true of everyone, many do - sin no more.
1700272481928.jpeg

Matthew 5:28

Sinner.

So you never sin!

Pathetic liar.
wow, aren't you a great Christian?

:rolleyes: calling someone you don't even know a pathetic liar.

That is highly ironic since it is YOU who are lying. I never said any such thing.

Also Catholics believe we can "perfect ourselves" in Purgatory if we die before doing so on Earth.

Protestants go to Purgatory too, despite not believing in it..

YOu ruined your argument by ignoring the big picture.

ccording to Charol Shakeshaft, the researcher of a little-remembered 2004 study prepared for the U.S. Department of Education, “the physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests.”

“According to that research, the scale of sexual abuse in the public schools is nearly 100 times greater than that of the Catholic Church,”
How many Catholic priests are there compared to the number of public school employees? Get your information straight before quoting bad sources. Their stats are grossly flawed.

PERIOD

You need to read your Bible a little more closely.

wow, aren't you a great Christian?

:rolleyes: calling someone you don't even know a pathetic liar.

That is highly ironic since it is YOU who are lying. I never said any such thing.

Also Catholics believe we can "perfect ourselves" in Purgatory if we die before doing so on Earth.

Protestants go to Purgatory too, despite not believing in it..
Well, Sherlock, anyone claiming they don’t sin is a LIAR.
DUMBASS CATHOLIC IGNORAMUS

Forum List

Back