What does a steak covered in gold taste like ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Last edited:
They sell bottles of Gin with glitter in it. It cant be good for you.

I worked for a doctor who administered colloidal gold in an IM injection for rheumatoid arthritis. It was a long time ago and the doctor did the injections himself, so I haven't a clue what it was like.

As for taste, i used to work with 24K gold foil in crafts and I decided to taste some -- no taste at all. Try licking your wedding band to see if it has a taste, and whatever that taste might be is probably more due to the alloy(s) the gold is combined with.

I'm guessing that, when used with edibles, it's there for impressing whomever you're dining with, and the amount it actually cost to cover an edible is negligible.

I worked for a doctor who administered colloidal gold in an IM injection for rheumatoid arthritis. It was a long time ago and the doctor did the injections himself, so I haven't a clue what it was like.

As for taste, i used to work with 24K gold foil in crafts and I decided to taste some -- no taste at all. Try licking your wedding band to see if it has a taste, and whatever that taste might be is probably more due to the alloy(s) the gold is combined with.

I'm guessing that, when used with edibles, it's there for impressing whomever you're dining with, and the amount it actually cost to cover an edible is negligible.

I don't like the idea of foreign metal in my cow.

I presume its gold leaf rather than a nugget.
There is also a trend for gold in drinks as well.
Ive never tried it and am not tempted either.
What does it taste like ?

Following in the steps of P01135809. There will always be people who stupid enough into a Con, just at all MAGA MAGGOTS who think they're their Orange Gibbon's reelection when in reality their money either goes into his pockets and pays legal bills.

Following in the steps of P01135809. There will always be people who stupid enough into a Con, just at all MAGA MAGGOTS who think they're their Orange Gibbon's reelection when in reality their money either goes into his pockets and pays legal bills.

rent free.png

I presume its gold leaf rather than a nugget.
There is also a trend for gold in drinks as well.
Ive never tried it and am not tempted either.
What does it taste like ?

Real gold doesn't have a flavor. That gold leafing stuff is made with zinc so it has a metallic taste.

Forum List

Back