What Do You Think About Black People Now?

Has the George Floyd protests done anything to change your opinion of blacks?

• No change

• I used to be sympathetic....but not anymore...blacks have lost my support

• I believe they have a right to show their anger and fully support it

• I think this was all planned by the left and it's not a protest over George Floyd

• I'm buying more ammo

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many WHITE SUPREMACISTS do you estimate are active in the USA?
Couldn't tell you. But between White Supremacists, White Nationalists, White Separatists, people who choose to enable racism, and old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid racists, that's clearly a pretty significant size. And they have become far more willing to self identify for us in the age of Trump, including right here on good ol' USMB.

And crush you fucks hopefully.
See?

Cult45 memes suck out loud. Just like your *pResident.
Oh! That was an intelligent, unbiased response!

Not! Rage on, snowflake! :auiqs.jpg:
1astraightjacket-tdscrew.gif

Couldn't tell you. But between White Supremacists, White Nationalists, White Separatists, people who choose to enable racism, and old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid racists, that's clearly a pretty significant size. And they have become far more willing to self identify for us in the age of Trump, including right here on good ol' USMB.

And crush you fucks hopefully.

It won't work out like you believe it will.

Throughout history whenever Americans have fought for their rights it's been conservative types who stood in their way. This time is no different. These assholes are so closed-minded they have no idea what the protesters even want.
They are the reason why there are ghettos.

That’s the problem liberals refuse to hold the democrats responsible and media responsible for their evil deeds. It’s a breakdown in society.

Cult45 never holds their own responsible for ANYTHING. THEY. SAY. OR. DO. You can't even see your own hypocrisy in your comments. It's definitely a fucking breakdown is society.

Whites are not the devil.

Some definitely fucking are, so I don't agree with you at all. But that's beside the point.

If there’s going to be real change, not the phony change liberals and blacks are pushing for then those groups need to look within.

You automatically discount the 'phony change' being sought by liberals and minorities. You haven't been self reflecting at all. Why demand it from them?

There’s never going to be a solution because all the attention goes to the fake problems and the real problem get swept under the rug.

You never identify the 'real problem'. Why would anyone take you seriously?

You expect things from others you refuse to do yourself.

Well when we’re talking racism. The real problem is the legitimization of overt racism against whites by liberals. If you want to talk the black community then they have a bunch of problems, least of which is white racism.

I don’t know what that means. You think they have a significant legislative platform? Through what means? Who are the Top white supremacists?

That’s the problem liberals refuse to hold the democrats responsible and media responsible for their evil deeds. It’s a breakdown in society.

Cult45 never holds their own responsible for ANYTHING. THEY. SAY. OR. DO. You can't even see your own hypocrisy in your comments. It's definitely a fucking breakdown is society.

Some definitely fucking are, so I don't agree with you at all. But that's beside the point.

If there’s going to be real change, not the phony change liberals and blacks are pushing for then those groups need to look within.

You automatically discount the 'phony change' being sought by liberals and minorities. You haven't been self reflecting at all. Why demand it from them?

There’s never going to be a solution because all the attention goes to the fake problems and the real problem get swept under the rug.

Well when we’re talking racism. The real problem is the legitimization of overt racism against whites by liberals. If you want to talk the black community then they have a bunch of problems, least of which is white racism.

How would you know?

Throughout history whenever Americans have fought for their rights it's been conservative types who stood in their way. This time is no different. These assholes are so closed-minded they have no idea what the protesters even want.

I know you’re going to ignore this post and I don’t give a shit, I‘all tell you anyway. The democrats stoke animosity and division to get power. The media does it because it sells. People like you who buy into it are the problem. Without you the democrats and the media wouldn’t be doing what they’re doing. Yes, you’re doing your part to keep the hatred going. You never let facts get in your way.

Slight disagreement.
The Democratic Media does it for the same reason that the Democratic Party does.

Well the media has become an extension of the Democratic Party. However I personally believe that the division games being played by the media has taken a life of its own, and even without the democrats stoking the flames the media would persist in it.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

I don’t know what that means. You think they have a significant legislative platform? Through what means? Who are the Top white supremacists?
I think you're being obtuse, pretending that I'm claiming it is some kind of official political organization.

I was perfectly clear. And you're an example of those who enable racism by refusing to admit its scope and confront it.

Bull shit... we know EXACTLY what you want... we see it right here... if you radical fucks were in charge of everything, this is what the entire nation would look like...

Every time yet another young man was murdered by the police and nothing was done was another step on the road to now. No one listened to pleas for action or did a damned thing. MLK said mass protests are the voice of the unheard. Should have listened if the sight of uppity blacks fills you with such incredible fear and loathing.

Wait a minute. What do you mean nothing is done? Every death at the hands of a police officer is intensely investigated, usually by several different agencies.

Who gave us time to do this in the Floyd case? Who gave us time to do this in the Brooks case?

Why do you people refuse to live in a civilized society? Why do you think we should look at some video, and by the cry of the uneducated people, hang a person in public without a trial?

We just keep on hiring the same old 80 IQ, ex-jock, ex-solider kind of guy who readily resorts to violence in a stressful situation. We have to do better. We cannot just keep on telling these low performing people that they deserve automatic respect and compliance no mater how crappy they are.

Yes keep ignoring that police brutality is a statistical rarity.. Keep demeaning the people that keep you safe. Keep up the “quest for equal rights”.

Police do very little to keep you safe. At best they will show up after the crime and arrest the suspect if they happen to still be standing around. Otherwise they file a report and forget all about you. Most of time they spend their days looking for easy marks to cite or arrest just to generate revenue, feed the prison industry and justify their phoney boloney jobs.

What do you propose as a replacement?

End the war on drug users. Quit sending violent jerks out to domestic disturbances. Quit making cops generate revenue. Quit treating petty crime like like a major public threat. Fire bad cops and don't let them be cops again. This is very fixable problem, we just have to give up the authoritarian elements that do nothing positive for society and destroy faith in law enforcement. Mostly they just need to leave people alone if they are not bothering anyone.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

How would you know what the problems are in 'the black community'? Keep up.

Well now. Add up the perceived number of white supremacists, white nationalists, and white separatists, then subtract the opposite number of black supremacists, etc., I don't think you will come up with a very big result. Don't forget to include the CHAZ people, or is it CHOP now? And the people who tried to do the same thing in Chicago, Nashville, and Asheville, and other places that we don't know about.

Then let's add up the number of people who choose to enable racism, and old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid racists who are anti-white vs those who are anti-black, maybe it evens out somewhat. Seems to be an awful lot of BLM, MSM, Academia, Hollywood, and Democrats in general who really don't like white people much, maybe it ain't all that one-sided. The anti-white people certainly seem to be getting all of the press.

So, you think anyone who votes or supports Trump is a white supremacist, white nationalist, or white separatist? Maybe in the minds of many he's just the better alternative to who the democrats nominate. You know Mac, I used to think you were more even-handed. Not any more, all I'm seeing from you is one side.

I know you’re going to ignore this post and I don’t give a shit, I‘all tell you anyway. The democrats stoke animosity and division to get power. The media does it because it sells. People like you who buy into it are the problem. Without you the democrats and the media wouldn’t be doing what they’re doing. Yes, you’re doing your part to keep the hatred going. You never let facts get in your way.

Slight disagreement.
The Democratic Media does it for the same reason that the Democratic Party does.

Well the media has become an extension of the Democratic Party. However I personally believe that the division games being played by the media has taken a life of its own, and even without the democrats stoking the flames the media would persist in it.

Yes
For power.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

It's not a secret.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

It's not a secret.

Okay, so tell me.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Well let me see...hmmm...I think any person with half a brain can deduce the main problem blacks have is they’re killing each other at faster rates than people in third world shit holes. It’s not rocket science dude.

How would you know?

How would I know what?

Well let me see...hmmm...I think any person with half a brain can deduce the main problem blacks have is they’re killing each other at faster rates than people in third world shit holes. It’s not rocket science dude.

So this is what politically biased media tells you. These are talking points. You actually don't have any experience living in the black community, do you?

Forum List

Back