What Do You Think About Black People Now?

Has the George Floyd protests done anything to change your opinion of blacks?

• No change

• I used to be sympathetic....but not anymore...blacks have lost my support

• I believe they have a right to show their anger and fully support it

• I think this was all planned by the left and it's not a protest over George Floyd

• I'm buying more ammo

Results are only viewable after voting.
No change.

1. There are good and bad members of the ethnicity under consideration.

2. They have an unusually large proportion of their youth who are violent.

3. I will continue to be wary of those youths.

4. I blame Euro-Americans for caving in to their demands. I do NOT blame BLM, which will keep demanding so long as they can get away with it.

Race relations have probably never been worse since the Civil War.

BLM is a FARCE. ALL lives matter, PERIOD. Blacks aren't any more special than ANYONE else, and I think all their bitching, crying and rioting is all over NOTHING. It's all been lied about, exaggerated and spun to make it sound far worse than it is. America has bent over BACKWARDS for blacks, and this is the thanks we get. NOTHING we do is good enough for them.

BLM is a front for Act Blue, who is nothing more than a George Soros activist group that makes huge donations to democrats to get them elected.

Blacks hate me because I'm white, well, I can't say I have any like for someone who hates me so... nope... got no love whatsoever for blacks anymore.

I wish they'd all pack up and move their problematic asses back to Africa.

Last edited:
I am a teensy bit surprised at their collective stupidity.

They apparently BELIEVE that all of most of their endemic problems (collectively called, "inequality") are caused by white racism.

How fatalistic. To believe that your ultimate fate is determined by something over which you have absolutely no control. And to believe this while MILLIONS of middle-class Blacks are succeeding to a greater extent here than anywhere else on the globe, including in their native Africa.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

No change.

1. There are good and bad members of the ethnicity under consideration.

2. They have an unusually large proportion of their youth who are violent.

3. I will continue to be wary of those youths.

4. I blame Euro-Americans for caving in to their demands. I do NOT blame BLM, which will keep demanding so long as they can get away with it.
BLM is no different from the KKK now.
I'm waiting for them to openly start lynching people.

After all of the violence, looting, and riots....do you have a worse or better opinion of black Americans?

Do you think all of this mess is helping improve race relations...or do you think it's made it much worse?

All I get from this OP is fear. Fear of the scary minorities. This attitude is as old as the hills.
Nope. This isn't fear.
This is what you folks wanted.

After decades of improvement....now you have widespread violence and hatred.
I figure that nothing good can come from this....because people are going to end up getting killed on both sides....which is probably what you wanted.

All I get from this OP is fear. Fear of the scary minorities. This attitude is as old as the hills.
Our White Separatist / Nationalist / Supremacist friends here want their own land. I think Utah would be more than enough space, don't you?

Utah is too nice. I'm thinking Siberia has even more real estate.
Utah has gone liberal.

States to avoid....CA, OR, WA, MINN, MI, NY, NJ, TX, AZ, NM,CO, VA, NC,.....

Cities to avoid....Portland, SF, NY, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Houston, Seattle, Detroit, St Louis, or just anywhere a Democrat is in charge.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back