What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.
Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.
All which are African created or inspired. Africa was the birth place of civilization, steel production, math, etc etc. All of which you copy cat white boys used. You stand on the shoulders of giants.
and here are 3 of those great minds !
29aca4e4cbf12b016cfd16d8ae29aeab.jpg

There is a reason white people cant try on a zebra what they do on a horse. Small cats, cattle, camels, sheep, goats, and elephants were domesticated. Hannibal took elephants into Rome.

Yeah, the reason we can't use zebras like horses is that blacks never put in the work to domesticate them. It takes hundreds and thousands of years of breeding, after all. We did it, blacks didn't.

Cats, cattle, camels, sheep, goats, and elephants were not domesticated by sub-Saharan Africans. Phoenicians and Northern African Arabs and Egyptians did that. Arabs have the best horses on Earth, and racing camels, unpromising for use as camels are --- dreadful animals, but Arabs did domesticate them. Blacks didn't domesticate any of them. Blacks remained in the Stone Age --- literally, using stone axes --- until the mid-20th, when we pushed some cultural improvement on them. But not much took.
You didnt do shit. Europe didnt have apex predators like Africa did. Also you obviously dont know what the fuck you are talking about. It doesnt take hundreds of thousands of years to domesticate an animal. Some simply cant be domesticated.

Here are some attempts by white people.

Wild Horses Can’t be Broken: Zebra Domestication Attempts - Thomson Safaris
you stupid idiot ! the brown bear is one of the largest and most dangerous predators on the planet and before that there was the even larger cave bear !
You fucking moron. Africa had/has more apex predators than any place on the planet. A few cave bears is not going to make prey animals that are as wild as zebras and wildebeasts. If bears are so fucking dangerous why didnt they make it in Africa?

Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.
Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.
All which are African created or inspired. Africa was the birth place of civilization, steel production, math, etc etc. All of which you copy cat white boys used. You stand on the shoulders of giants.
Now white people are trying to copy that too! No wonder you were last to civilization. All you can do is copy. :laugh:

lip-plate_49.jpg

Why now? This has always been the case here in the US.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

Makes sense to me.

If bears are so fucking dangerous why didnt they make it in Africa?

Too much fur...……..
They are on every other continent except Africa so that's not the reason. The reason is they couldn't compete.

Yeah, that's the reason. Too much fur.

The problem is that blacks couldn't domesticate animals or learn to farm despite Africa being the richest source of large animals and fertile farmland on Earth. Just as well, maybe. Whites took our turn; now the Chinese can take a turn dealing with the naked savages problem. Africa is too rich in resources for civilized people to ignore, but it's an ugly situation with very low-functioning human inhabitants.

If bears are so fucking dangerous why didnt they make it in Africa?

Too much fur...……..
They are on every other continent except Africa so that's not the reason. The reason is they couldn't compete.

Yeah, that's the reason. Too much fur.

The problem is that blacks couldn't domesticate animals or learn to farm despite Africa being the richest source of large animals and fertile farmland on Earth. Just as well, maybe. Whites took our turn; now the Chinese can take a turn dealing with the naked savages problem. Africa is too rich in resources for civilized people to ignore, but it's an ugly situation with very low-functioning human inhabitants.
The only problem with your claim is that Africans did domesticate animals and were the first to farm. Your white boy fables of superiority have no validity here.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

Stop and frisk MAGA hat wearers?
Not a bad idea.

You just wanna grab their junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With MAGA hat wearers I would need tweezers and a magnifying glass to grab their junk.

As opposed to the gender neutral dims.

Not a bad idea.

With MAGA hat wearers I would need tweezers and a magnifying glass to grab their junk.

Correct. MAGA hat wearers are latent homosexuals with small junk.

Not a bad idea.

Damn, you really ARE an idiot. Congrats!

Not a bad idea.

Damn, you really ARE an idiot. Congrats!
Damn, you really ARE a recessive chimp. Congrats! :laugh:

Now white people are trying to copy that too! No wonder you were last to civilization. All you can do is copy. :laugh:

lip-plate_49.jpg
All African Cities were built by Americans ,Chinese ,Indians , Europeans ,and Israelis. That includes Airports.

Not a bad idea.

Making dims he/ she transvestites.

How does government confront a "threat level"? Suspend certain basic rights for the targeted threat? Some yahoo driving through N.J. with a confederate flag sticker on the vehicle would be stopped and subjected to a strip search? A bearded white guy with a camo cap loitering around a government building would be taken into custody? Two white guys on a bus speaking to each other in a dialect unfamiliar to Jerseyites would be reported to Police? Don't forget that there was an attack on the Pentagon by Islamic terrorists during the Clinton administration and he ignored it and bombed Yugoslavia while 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in freaking Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back