What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad idea.

You just wanna grab their junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With MAGA hat wearers I would need tweezers and a magnifying glass to grab their junk.

As opposed to the gender neutral dims.

Correct. MAGA hat wearers are latent homosexuals with small junk.
Damn, you really ARE an idiot. Congrats!

Assplay is all over the place.

Last edited:
WTF retard, you can't even spell your name. It's Asclepius
You ignorant simian! Asclepius is the greek version of the African Imhotep. My name is the plant species. :laughing0301:

Asclepias - Wikipedia

Asclepius - Wikipedia

Didn't know that apeman but good info, honestly. Sure wish I learned Latin, still may sometime. Heck I'm only 65 :)
Its obvious you didnt know that you simian. All you racist comment removed have that problem. You arent very intelligent. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why now? This has always been the case here in the US.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

I don't think anything of it. Well except you folks seem to live in abject fear.

Its obvious you didnt know that you simian. All you white chimps have that problem. You arent very intelligent. :laugh:

More racism? I'm not racist. Intelligence? You couldn't hold a candle to mine if you could even hold one without burning yourself.
I didnt say anything about racism. I said you white chimps arent very intelligent. I wouldnt waste my time holding a candle to yours. What would that prove other than I could hold a candle?
Why do you let white democrats abort your fucking people do you know how many abortions kill black people? Your population would be solid if Dems weren’t allowed to snip your necks

Its obvious you didnt know that you simian. All you white chimps have that problem. You arent very intelligent. :laugh:

More racism? I'm not racist. Intelligence? You couldn't hold a candle to mine if you could even hold one without burning yourself.
I didnt say anything about racism. I said you white chimps arent very intelligent. I wouldnt waste my time holding a candle to yours. What would that prove other than I could hold a candle?
Why do you let white democrats abort your fucking people do you know how many abortions kill black people? Your population would be solid if Dems weren’t allowed to snip your necks
Show me one dem that forces Black people to get abortions. I'll wait. :laugh:

Show me one dem that forces Black people to get abortions. I'll wait. :laugh:
Didn’t say force.. wake up

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

I don't think anything of it. Well except you folks seem to live in abject fear.
Being a white supremacist is the epitome of living in abject fear. Your daughters are still going to fuck us, your genes are recessive, and your numbers are few.

Oh golly, a bad ass.
Truth is truth. The only reason white supremacist exist is because they are in fear of genetic annihilation. We can tell because they loved to cut off the genitals of Black men that they lynched and kept them as souvenirs. Face it. Your days are numbered like football jerseys. :laugh:

Being a white supremacist is the epitome of living in abject fear. Your daughters are still going to fuck us, your genes are recessive, and your numbers are few.

Oh golly, a bad ass.
Truth is truth. The only reason white supremacist exist is because they are in fear of genetic annihilation. We can tell because they loved to cut off the genitals of Black men that they lynched and kept them as souvenirs. Face it. Your days are numbered like football jerseys. :laugh:
You don’t thinks democrats won’t do it again?

Oh golly, a bad ass.
54B97294-17D9-4B58-A035-55BB5174E69E.jpeg
Not looking good

Oh golly, a bad ass.

So "your" truth is truth? I don't think so.
You'll lose at Helter Skelter son.

Oh golly, a bad ass.
Why would democrats do anything? Its the republicans that benefited from the Southern Strategy to attract all the pig wrestling, cow raping, white racists. :laugh:

Oh golly, a bad ass.
Why would democrats do anything? Its the republicans that benefited from the Southern Strategy to attract all the pig wrestling, cow raping, white racists. :laugh:
As the south became less racist it became more republican.. you need that education blackie

Oh golly, a bad ass.

So "your" truth is truth? I don't think so.
You'll lose at Helter Skelter son.
I didnt ask you to think. The next time you try that please make sure to have an adult present along with a life vest and a hard hat. :laughing0301:

Oh golly, a bad ass.
As the south became less racist it became more republican.. you need that education blackie
Less racist in comparison to what? :laughing0301:

Oh golly, a bad ass.
Less racist in comparison to what? :laughing0301:
Lynching four of you every other week lol

Oh golly, a bad ass.
View attachment 308416 Not looking good

dc-Cover-11c1ukf0jh99cl23ouj94m2ek3-20170827103238.Medi.jpeg

Oh golly, a bad ass.
View attachment 308416 Not looking good

dc-Cover-11c1ukf0jh99cl23ouj94m2ek3-20170827103238.Medi.jpeg
To bad that wasn’t mma lol that boy would have lasted 2 mins lol white power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back