What Do You Hate About Elections?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
What do you hate about elections?

I cast my first vote, for Ronald Reagan, in 1980. I had been 18 for less than four months. Before casting that vote, I remember hearing talking heads and candidates alike saying "This is the most important election of our lifetime" or "This is the most pivotal election in the history of our nation" or some other similar nonsense.

Since then, every four years, I've heard the exact same thing, and I hate it. It's little more than crying wolf...

I cast my first vote, for Ronald Reagan, in 1980. I had been 18 for less than four months. Before casting that vote, I remember hearing talking heads and candidates alike saying "This is the most important election of our lifetime" or "This is the most pivotal election in the history of our nation" or some other similar nonsense.

Since then, every four years, I've heard the exact same thing, and I hate it. It's little more than crying wolf...
Being harassed by elections that have no meaning whatsoever.

The main stream media. If they told and didnt omit the truth voters would be well informed and could hold politicians accountable.

Oh, what do I hate about elections...that they aren't publicly funded and there is too much lobbying and dark money.

Also that every election season I spend half my day giving civics lessons to ill informed voters.

The politicians

Everything.

I hate that I have to continue to work during elections.
I should be paid for my time fighting leftardz and the cancerous agendas they are trying to enact against our nation and its Constitution.

The very notion that one's vote is worth the time wasted casting it.

Forum List

Back