What do you do when you are bored?

Dayum. And I thought I was the grumpy one around here lately. You ok?

And yeah...the OP is a dick but...this thread isn't as bad as the usual comments he makes.
Sadly, many people are offended by my comments. This is not my shortcoming -- I bring attention to important issues.

Nevertheless, no one can always be serious. Hence this thread.

Hmm, interesting you would ask. Many people have suggested to me I should be a writer. However, it is too solitary to pursue as my spirit is very active and so am I. I like to be laughing and love thrills. ;)

Me too. I took my GT out for a drive along Hwy 50 today. Spooled it up to 175 for a short stint.

She needs to run free from time to time. Sadly the road isn't great so I couldn't let her really go.

Hmm, interesting you would ask. Many people have suggested to me I should be a writer. However, it is too solitary to pursue as my spirit is very active and so am I. I like to be laughing and love thrills. ;)
Have you ever made a podcast or YouTube video?

Me too. I took my GT out for a drive along Hwy 50 today. Spooled it up to 175 for a short stint.

She needs to run free from time to time. Sadly the road isn't great so I couldn't let her really go.
Wowsers!!!! Everything about westwall excites me and of all the sweethearts on this message board, he has always been my cyber soulmate and heartthrob. Always. He and I could REALLY fly together. We are two of a kind! :113:

Have you ever made a podcast or YouTube video?
No sweetie, but I love to ride horses bareback and fast! I also love to listen to the music of any genre and on a loud volume. Especially when I am tearing up the coast highway in my Honda, formerly several corvets! :) Manual transmission, gearing down, seldom needing brakes except to stop. lol I have always been a risk-taker, liking the edge of anything! I drove my dad nuts! Ha!

No sweetie, but I love to ride horses bareback and fast! I also love to listen to the music of any genre and on a loud volume. Especially when I am tearing up the coast highway in my Honda, formerly several corvets! :) Manual transmission, gearing down, seldom needing brakes except to stop. lol I have always been a risk-taker, liking the edge of anything! I drove my dad nuts! Ha!
I do not like any risk. Being Autistic and depressed I do not drive. I believe life is too precious to risk.

Ah yes, a proper gearhead!

Relative Ethics
I was heavy into video games and tennis
Then the last 3 years at age 45 ..I got into mma
I am very odd guy

I was bored on Sunday and read about how to escape if you’re being tracked by dogs

New Topics

Forum List

Back