What do you do when you are bored?

I argue or read arguments on Social Media. It is an emotional Roller-Coaster!

I do play video gamess. Yesterday I played Fishdoom for 3 hours. Generally I can like a game for a short time. Runescape is an exception -- I play it from time to time for many years. My account is from 2004.

I am never bored. I don't think I ever have been.

When I'm bored of the computer, or going shopping .....etc.....

I grab one of the many books I haven't read from a rather large library I have at home and start reading. I work with books, paper books and I totally love books.

That's me and in the back is one of my big bookshelves....I have several. Please pardon my very casual photo taken on the run. :tongue:

1635817704502.png

I grab one of the many books I haven't read from a rather large library I have at home and start reading. I work with books, paper books and I totally love books.

That's me and in the back is one of my big bookshelves....I have several. Please pardon my very casual photo taken on the run.
You are more of an intellectual then me.

That's me and in the back is one of my big bookshelves....I have several. Please pardon my very casual photo taken on the run. :tongue:

View attachment 559314
You're a cutie but if "shopping" keeps you happy or from boredom you have a lot of nerve calling me an ass.
I mean could you be any more fucking superficial?.?.?

I got a lollipop for sale

You're a cutie but if "shopping" keeps you happy or from boredom you have a lot of nerve calling me an ass.
I mean could you be any more fucking superficial?.?.?

I got a lollipop for sale

I came back here....when I saw this...when did I call you an ass? never

why are you talking like this???

you are weird

got to go now

Forum List

Back