What do you believe about Jesus/Yeshua

Do you believe that Jesus?

• Total voters
4) Since your god didn't fulfill any of the messianc prophesies he was not the messiah.

The messianic prophesies were
a) World peace
b) All the jews brought to Israel
c) All the jews staying in Israel
d) The temple in jerusalem being rebuilt
These are found in Michah 4:3 and Ezekiel 37

A list of the messianic prophecies that are not yet fulfilled.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, slain as the sin sacrafice. He fulfilled the prophecies He fulfilled.

You wait on the scapegoat. He will tell you that you should have followed the Lamb.

This is out of Qurran>>

>>>005.116 And behold! God will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

005.117 "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'Worship God, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.

005.118 "If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servant: If Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."

Last edited:
Jesus is some hippie dude that pissed off some gambelrs and Jewish rabbis and got Crucified by the Itallians for not apologizing

Some of his buddies did not like this and sought revenge by forming a religious movement that threaten Jews and gamblers alike and overwelmed the Italian penisular.

By the way, How can Jesus save the world if he could not save himself? I mean, why not die of old age and provide salvation. It is less painful, and he still dies. What was the whole purpose of getting nailed to a cross? Was Jesus crazy? He could have done what he did on the cross off the cross!!

Just saying!

By the way, this talk of Jesus dying for you is hogwashed. The Jews and Italians killed Christ for pissing them off!! The story is told in the bible. I hate to burst your bubble but You were never mentioned!!

Last edited:
4) Since your god didn't fulfill any of the messianc prophesies he was not the messiah.

The messianic prophesies were
a) World peace
b) All the jews brought to Israel
c) All the jews staying in Israel
d) The temple in jerusalem being rebuilt
These are found in Michah 4:3 and Ezekiel 37

A list of the messianic prophecies that are not yet fulfilled. .

Yup, when the messiah comes they will be fulfilled.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, slain as the sin sacrafice. He fulfilled the prophecies He fulfilled..

Ookay. It's a free country you can believe whatever you want to believe.

You wait on the scapegoat. He will tell you that you should have followed the Lamb.

You seem to have some sort of animal fetish.

Jews are waiting for the messiah. We will know the messiah is the messiah when he fulfills the prophesies of what the messiah will fulfill.

Forum List

Back