What Do the Left Think About the USA Flag Being Proudly Waved and Not Burned?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I know dozens of people who have lived under Communism in their lives, and they are all extremely patriotic to America. Why? They’ve seen both sides first hand.
People in China or Cuba stand a good chance of being killed for waving our flag. The same goes for anyone in Portland or Seattle who waves our flag.
Simply validates the Left have no clue to what’s going on in the world.
1626178070625.jpeg

I know dozens of people who have lived under Communism in their lives, and they are all extremely patriotic to America. Why? They’ve seen both sides first hand.
People in China or Cuba stand a good chance of being killed for waving our flag. The same goes for anyone in Portland or Seattle who waves our flag.
View attachment 512167

Yet in 1959 they hated the US flag

View attachment 512167

Hong Kong was hoping that Trump would help. Trump told them to submit to China by doing nothing.

I suspect waiving the American flag makes liberals physically ill when they see it. Many probably screech and recoil, like a vampire would at the sight of a cross.
Especially those veterans that Are liberals, unlike you who is neither a vet or a liberal.

I suspect waiving the American flag makes liberals physically ill when they see it. Many probably screech and recoil, like a vampire would at the sight of a cross.
Especially those veterans that Are liberals, unlike you who is neither a vet or a liberal.

I am a veteran. Not sure what that has to do with the topic.
This two time veteran spits on yer hate of fellow liberal veterans.if you are clueless reread your statement about liberals hating the US flag.

This two time veteran spits on yer hate of fellow liberal veterans.if you are clueless reread your statement about liberals hating the US flag.
Did I claim all liberals act that way? No. We are talking about liberals that hate the American flag.

Did I claim all liberals act that way? No. We are talking about liberals that hate the American flag.
Republicans are into the confederate flag and the tramp flag.

View attachment 512167

Ii is like waving a cross in front of a vampire, it makes the democrats skin crawl

No but you didn't say "few" you said this:
I suspect waiving the American flag makes liberals physically ill when they see it.

Forum List

Back