What Do Palestinians Think About Americans?

Excellent point. If I were an Israeli here on 911, I sure as hell would have been dancing on a rooftop now that our country finally understands what Israel has been trying to tell us about Mid East Muslim terrorists.

really...well what a dickhead you are....but your statement sure does speak to motive..."Cui bono"

"Dickhead"? Aw gee Eot's I'm sorry the truth hurts you so much. Cheer up. Hey, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

Or that the Israeli's are committing ethnic cleansing and genocide of the ever increasing arab muslim palestinians

Yep that steel frame building will collapse any moment now
windsor7.jpg

I said any moment now! oh well
slide0008_image013.jpg

That building is not tall enough. And it's construction is different.

Baz ke goozidi, bacheh kooni?

Questioned, not arrested and the arab muslim women who phoned it in refused to give evidence thinking that the police would act on her sayso

Clearly you did not watch the video and the interview with the detained Israelis or saw the woman you are calling Arab...she had no way of knowing the men she saw were Jewish that is ludacris

windsor7.jpg

slide0008_image013.jpg

Questioned, not arrested and the arab muslim women who phoned it in refused to give evidence thinking that the police would act on her sayso

Clearly you did not watch the video and the interview with the detained Israelis or saw the woman you are calling Arab...she had no way of knowing the men she saw were Jewish that is ludacris

The fact they were a Jewish film crew and spoke in Hebrew was enough for her, so she reported a gang of Jews dancing and talking about the attack. As I said I am pragmatic and don't just take the first report I come to as fact

windsor7.jpg

slide0008_image013.jpg

The fact they were a Jewish film crew and spoke in Hebrew was enough for her, so she reported a gang of Jews dancing and talking about the attack. As I said I am pragmatic and don't just take the first report I come to as fact

you just make shit up..she saw them from binoculars and never said she heard them say anything and it begs the question why were they on a roof top filming the towers on 9/11...their answer to the question was we were just there to to document the event

Have the Palestinians ever had a more jubilant celbration than over the deaths of 3000 innocent victims here in the USA? And these are the people Israel is supposed to provide for & make peace with.

Palestinians despise Americans, no different than any other Muslim people around the world,the Kurds are the exception.

Have the Palestinians ever had a more jubilant celbration than over the deaths of 3000 innocent victims here in the USA? And these are the people Israel is supposed to provide for & make peace with.

Palestinians despise Americans, no different than any other Muslim people around the world,the Kurds are the exception.

Interesting my brothers wife and my niece are Palestinian...they do not despise
Americans..met her family all very nice...they were not thrilled with Israel however

Americans..met her family all very nice...they were not thrilled with Israel however

Really? than why do Palestinians burn American flags in the streets?

windsor7.jpg

slide0008_image013.jpg

you just make shit up..she saw them from binoculars and never said she heard them say anything and it begs the question why were they on a roof top filming the towers on 9/11...their answer to the question was we were just there to to document the event

LINK? ? ? ? ?

No muslim is, after all they are commanded by their gods to hate the Jews. But while in the US the muslims will practise kithman and taqiya until they have sufficient numbers to be a force to reckon with.

I am sure some do...

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

No no. You see, Israel planned 911. Then those Zionists hired Muslim terrorists to carry it out & take the blame. Pass it on. Heh! Heh!

Right , no they pretty much were in charge, oh and the fake Muslim ID survived, got to love it how stupid they really think most people are, just like that French Muslim leaving his ID behind in the car. I guess they love to leave their calling cards.

You need to be institutionalized, woman.

For your sake and ours.

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

No no. You see, Israel planned 911. Then those Zionists hired Muslim terrorists to carry it out & take the blame. Pass it on. Heh! Heh!

Right , no they pretty much were in charge, oh and the fake Muslim ID survived, got to love it how stupid they really think most people are, just like that French Muslim leaving his ID behind in the car. I guess they love to leave their calling cards.

For your sake and ours.

Well then we should sue Israel for all they have since they were in charge of security at the airport, in charge of the Port Authority of NY an NJ, and security at the twin towers. How nice of those Muslims to let Mr Silverstein and his children know not to come in or come to work late that day. Thoughtful of them NO?

windsor7.jpg

slide0008_image013.jpg

Watch your Video? You're a youtube troll. Nobody watches your clips.

Half a billion Muslims danced and celebrated on 9-11. Including Muslim Americans. That is a fact. Yet all you can talk about is this stupid debunked bullshit about six Israelis.

Last edited:

For your sake and ours.

Well then we should sue Israel for all they have since they were in charge of security at the airport, in charge of the Port Authority of NY an NJ, and security at the twin towers. How nice of those Muslims to let Mr Silverstein and his children know not to come in or come to work late that day. Thoughtful of them NO?

So you take one total falsehood and then build more falsehood and lies upon it? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

For your sake and ours.

How do you know she already isn't.

I am sure some do...

Million clips on youtube depicting Palestinians and Muslims yelling death to the Jews and Christians, and killing them, and this is all you could come up with? You are truly pathetic.

For your sake and ours.
How do you know she's not posting from an institution already ;)

Forum List

Back