What Do Palestinians Think About Americans?

Clearly you did not watch the video and the interview with the detained Israelis or saw the woman you are calling Arab...she had no way of knowing the men she saw were Jewish that is ludacris

The fact they were a Jewish film crew and spoke in Hebrew was enough for her, so she reported a gang of Jews dancing and talking about the attack. As I said I am pragmatic and don't just take the first report I come to as fact
you just make shit up..she saw them from binoculars and never said she heard them say anything and it begs the question why were they on a roof top filming the towers on 9/11...their answer to the question was we were just there to to document the event

LINK ? ? ? ? ?

You are the one that needs to provide link to your assertions...you are the one making claims she was an Arab and heard her conversations and they were just victims of the evil Arab liar..link ?

LINK ? ? ? or retract

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

You are so funny Phoney! :cuckoo:

Have the Palestinians ever had a more jubilant celbration than over the deaths of 3000 innocent victims here in the USA? And these are the people Israel is supposed to provide for & make peace with.

Palestinians despise Americans, no different than any other Muslim people around the world,the Kurds are the exception.

Interesting my brothers wife and my niece are Palestinian...they do not despise
Americans..met her family all very nice...they were not thrilled with Israel however

Really? than why do Palestinians burn American flags in the streets?

They aren't Palestinians, they're Mossad agents. Ha Ha ha.

No, that would be those 5 dancing Israelis affiliated with mossad...I am resonabley sure the ten in your video were arab

LINK ? ? ?

...I'll be waiting with the stone that's in my hand...
OK... if you insist... you want it... you've got it... no problem... enjoy...

w460.jpg
ya too much of that and its going to come back and bite you in the ass...better find a better way
There is no better way.

The idiot Palestinians have seen to that, repeatedly, over the past 66 years.

This is now the best way.

Until what are left of those idiots face facts, and pack up, and leave, for Jordan, or Lebanon, or any of several nearby Islamic shit-holes.

...I'll be waiting with the stone that's in my hand...
OK... if you insist... you want it... you've got it... no problem... enjoy...

w460.jpg
ya too much of that and its going to come back and bite you in the ass...better find a better way

Yep just use an air burst 500lber that will flatten everything in a 1 mile radius, then ask the arab muslims if they want some more or are they prepared to talk peace and mutual borders. Start with the hamas and fatah leaders homes, then the country clubs and malls.

It is a little known fact that no Palestinians were killed in their attack on America that day. Zero.

The fact they were a Jewish film crew and spoke in Hebrew was enough for her, so she reported a gang of Jews dancing and talking about the attack. As I said I am pragmatic and don't just take the first report I come to as fact
you just make shit up..she saw them from binoculars and never said she heard them say anything and it begs the question why were they on a roof top filming the towers on 9/11...their answer to the question was we were just there to to document the event

LINK ? ? ? ? ?

You are the one that needs to provide link to your assertions...you are the one making claims she was an Arab and heard her conversations and they were just victims of the evil Arab liar..link ?

LINK ? ? ? or retract

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Still waiting for at least 30 of your links, scared to provide them because they come from islamonazi sources ?

LINK ? ? ? ? ?

LINK ? ? ? or retract

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Still waiting for at least 30 of your links, scared to provide them because they come from islamonazi sources ?
yawn.gif

Give it a rest Phoney... You fail to provide links to your BS time and time again...

Everyone calls you out for it so go figure!

LINK ? ? ? ? ?

LINK ? ? ? or retract

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

View attachment 38006

Give it a rest Phoney... You fail to provide links to your BS time and time again...

Everyone calls you out for it so go figure!
Failure-to-perform is not a defense against failure-to-perform? Ask Tinny. He knows.

How do you know she's not posting from an institution already ;)

Fine, then they should revoke her computer privileges. :Boom2:
This type of inane ad hominem is what people general resort to when they want to avoid the facts
Penelope doesn't post facts. She posts outrageous conspiracy theories that always involve Jews/Israel doing something that Muslims did. She has already expressed her hatred for Jews.
You mean like bibi and glen ?

Getting desperate now posting from a blog as if it is reality. Maybe it is when you are stoned and the poor camerawork is really far out

But but but IT'S A VIDEO! Pass the joint.

Forum List

Back