What Do Palestinians Think About Americans?

So let's get this straight, the Paleshitians and the hundreds of millions of Muslims that celebrated on 9-11 (and still do) were celebrating something the Jooooooooos did?!

The Joooos, the Joooooooos, it's always the Jooooooooos.

Baz ke gozeedi bacheh kooni chos? Ridam be gabr Khomeini

Yep that steel frame building will collapse any moment now
windsor7.jpg

I said any moment now! oh well
slide0008_image013.jpg

Try looking at the laws of the countries to see why, in Europe we have stricter safety laws that mean buildings must be able to support 4 times their own weight, I believe the WTC had a loading of just 10%. This was centred around the lift shafts leaving the outer skin unsupported. The pictures you use disingenuously show a concrete and steel building that is supported right across its footprint. The picture of the fire shows that localised heat would be no higher than 800 C and no high grade fuel is involved. The WTC was subjected to 1000 C + due to the aviation fuel and the way the building acts as a heat pump. This is a way of using residual heat from occupants to generate hot water and electricity to reduce costs, the central shafts draw air from every floor and pulls it to the roof where it is passed through a recuperater that removes the heat and uses it to heat water and provide heating on cold days. Enough heat can be generated that it can provide electricity via Stirling engines.

Once again caught out being dishonest and twisting the evidence to suit your own islamonazi POV

go read the thread on it. I'm not doing your homework. There is a lot of info on the conspiracy forum. I remember it like it was yesterday and someday the Zionuts will be charged with it.
Even Nazi lunatics like you are allowed to dream

So let's get this straight, the Paleshitians and the hundreds of millions of Muslims that celebrated on 9-11 (and still do) were celebrating something the Jooooooooos did?!

The Joooos, the Joooooooos, it's always the Jooooooooos.

Baz ke gozeedi bacheh kooni chos? Ridam be gabr Khomeini

Fanger AKA Jos is showing us a well known Muslim tactic: Blame the Jews for What Muslims did in order to take the attention off Islamic atrocities.

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

While you turn two blind eyes to what the arab muslim scum do to the Israelis, so you should not blame Israel for retaliating to the barbaric violence and terrorism.
I imagine that you were overcome with JOY as well when you heard that arab muslims had callously mass murdered 3,000 unarmed innocent people in support of the plight of the Palestinian muslims. Did you have a multiple at the very thought

What are you talking about now, I'd venture to say it was in self defense.
9/11 was self defense? When was that determined and what were they defending?

911 was done by some Zionist jews and US neocons.
Smoking some potent shit, are ye?

Yep! Them poppies must be good this year.

Don't blame them, they know we sit and watch what Israel does to them, and we turn a blind eye, can't blame them a bit.

I also believe PM Bibi said "This is good, this is very good". Of course I firmly believe Israel was involved so I imagine he was just overwhelmed with joy.

While you turn two blind eyes to what the arab muslim scum do to the Israelis, so you should not blame Israel for retaliating to the barbaric violence and terrorism.
I imagine that you were overcome with JOY as well when you heard that arab muslims had callously mass murdered 3,000 unarmed innocent people in support of the plight of the Palestinian muslims. Did you have a multiple at the very thought

Right on Penelope. Damn these Zionists. Don't you agree?

.http://images42.fotki.com/v1452/photos/1/1222605/5483779/hijackersww0-vi.jpg

I bet you Eots cried for Bin Laden like the Hamas leader did, when he found out he was killed by US special forces.

Excellent point. If I were an Israeli here on 911, I sure as hell would have been dancing on a rooftop now that our country finally understands what Israel has been trying to tell us about Mid East Muslim terrorists.

really...well what a dickhead you are....but your statement sure does speak to motive..."Cui bono"

"Dickhead"? Aw gee Eot's I'm sorry the truth hurts you so much. Cheer up. Hey, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

Wait, was it self defense or was it all a Jewish plot? Make up your mind Fatima. You are limited to one nutjob anti semite conspiracy theory per thread.

Right on Penelope. Damn these Zionists. Don't you agree?

.http://images42.fotki.com/v1452/photos/1/1222605/5483779/hijackersww0-vi.jpg

You waste my time to look at pictures of who?? Is it cute how they had pictures of them all. OH my Lord, those dancing Israelites prove more than some pictures of I assume arabs.

Excellent point. If I were an Israeli here on 911, I sure as hell would have been dancing on a rooftop now that our country finally understands what Israel has been trying to tell us about Mid East Muslim terrorists.

really...well what a dickhead you are....but your statement sure does speak to motive..."Cui bono"

"Dickhead"? Aw gee Eot's I'm sorry the truth hurts you so much. Cheer up. Hey, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

and that truth being...If I were an Israeli here on 911, I sure as hell would have been dancing on a rooftop now that our country finally understands what Israel has been trying to tell us about Mid East Muslim terrorists.....

.fuck you !

Forum List

Back