What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

That she was spied on has been proven.

You claim her case was dismissed but there is so much more history to that "dismissed" case than your implication is implying.

Filed, wrong state, dismissed.

Not even close to the history of this case.

I am telling you what I know about the case. The last thing I remember reading about it she filed in Maryland even though it all took place in Va.

If the case is still on-going how can anything be proven?

I am telling you what I know about the case. The last thing I remember reading about it she filed in Maryland even though it all took place in Va.

If the case is still on-going how can anything be proven?
Feel free to Google.

I've come to find anything I provide simply becomes the point of discussion.

Not the topic at hand.

I'll be glad to talk about it, but my providing links simply becomes the argument. Not trying to be an ass, just know this road.

Find links and let's discuss.

I appreciate your candor. And to be the same, I just really do not care enough about this to spend the time and effort to look into it at all.

I assume the NSA never really quit spying on us, and never will no matter what we the people do as long as we keep the current voting patterns.

I appreciate your candor. And to be the same, I just really do not care enough about this to spend the time and effort to look into it at all.

I assume the NSA never really quit spying on us, and never will no matter what we the people do as long as we keep the current voting patterns.
That's fine. I do follow this case and there is a lot to it. A whole lot more than filed in wrong state and dismissed.

The evidence is staggering and it all started after she did a piece on fast and curious.

But I also appreciate your stance and wont push it.

So, Trump said that he was being spied on, and you libs called that a CONSPIRACY THEORY, and he was being spied on.

Trump was right and you libs were wrong.
Nope. He said Obama was spying on him. Obama had nothing to do with why the FBI was spying on Trump's shady staffers.

The FBI had good reasons to spy on Team Trump.

Page was the subject of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant in 2014

And in 2016 Trump hired this guy? Of course they spied on this criminal.

On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to a felony charge of making false statements to FBI agents about the timing and the possible significance of his contacts in 2016 relating to U.S.–Russia relations and the Donald Trump presidential campaign.

Clinesmith was so intent on spying on Carter Page, an unpaid advisor to the Trump campaign, that he lied to the secret FISA court and doctored an official document to misrepresent that Page had not cooperated with the CIA in past investigations involving Russian espionage.

....so where is the evidence OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP after all these years?
All through the article.

You don't care about facts - you'll lie for your Reich regardless.

OK...and when that happened Page no longer worked for the Trump campaign

He never actually worked for the Trump campaign. He was invited to one meeting which didn't include Trump and where Page didn't contribute anything.

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again

You must not be listening. They all still believe he colluded with Russia and is the Devil himself but I don't know any who sent back tax cuts he gave them. Any time of day you will find these people living alternate realities scanning the internet for any story 'proving' President Trump is the Devil. When they do they will be up here posting their liberal bull shit. There is no cure for stupid.

All through the article.

"all through article"...what?

Your opinion piece presents ZERO connection between mid-level FBI staff's work on Carter's FISA aplication and ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL.

All it does is baselessly claim that because Carter was surveiled as part of FBI's counter intelligence operation, then threrefore Obama spied on Trump for some sort of political reason, which is a giant leap of faith, not fact.

Use your head for once and say something coherent.

Last edited:
Nope. He said Obama was spying on him. Obama had nothing to do with why the FBI was spying on Trump's shady staffers.

The FBI had good reasons to spy on Team Trump.

Page was the subject of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant in 2014

And in 2016 Trump hired this guy? Of course they spied on this criminal.

On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to a felony charge of making false statements to FBI agents about the timing and the possible significance of his contacts in 2016 relating to U.S.–Russia relations and the Donald Trump presidential campaign.

Process charges that had NOTHING to do with why they were "investigating" him.

BTW, Sealy. What exactly were you doing on the 20th of July, 2021?

Forum List

Back