What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

It takes quite a lot of nuanced detail to unwind the lie that Trump started. The kind of thing his cult followers pay no attention to. Probably because they understand once a Trump lie has been debunked 1. they have no problem maintaining a belief in it 2. another lie is just around the corner.

Trump lies constantly . He's never embarrassed.

Were they spying on Trump?

No, Obama was not spying on Trump. The FBI was watching people that the Trump campaign were associated with, before the Trump campaign was associated with them and continued to do so after they were.

If the FBI has someone wiretapped and you call that person and the FBI records the call, it is not accurate to say they were spying on you.

How desperate does one have to be to reply to a 4 year old post?

No, Obama was not spying on Trump. The FBI was watching people that the Trump campaign were associated with, before the Trump campaign was associated with them and continued to do so after they were.

If the FBI has someone wiretapped and you call that person and the FBI records the call, it is not accurate to say they were spying on you.

Exactly. The FBI watches communication out of the Russian embassy. Trump kept calling from Trump Tower. Trump is real stupid.

How desperate does one have to be to reply to a 4 year old post?
Dunno. I relied to something recent.

However, in this age of bullshit and gov weaponization of everything, I don't know how you can say for sure he wasn't unless that is simply what you choose to believe.

Given they spied on Attkisson and a ton of other journalists, it's not a reach to think they did it to Trump

Once you've validated something as "fair game" why draw lines now?

However, in this age of bullshit and gov weaponization of everything, I don't know how you can say for sure he wasn't unless that is simply what you choose to believe.

Given they spied on Attkisson and a ton of other journalists, it's not a reach to think they did it to Trump

But then they didn’t spy on Attkison

Notice that Trump accused Obama of wiretapping when Trump was a candidate...at Trump Tower? If you call the Russian embassy constantly, you would be under surveillance too.
haha show me the call…

I don't think you understand the VAST difference between you having some sort of suspicions and knowing something to be so.

Given they spied on Attkisson

Has this been proven? The last story I recall seeing about it is that she filed her suit in the wrong state and it got dismissed.

Is there something I missed since then?

Yet you claimed it was proven.
That she was spied on has been proven.

You claim her case was dismissed but there is so much more history to that "dismissed" case than your implication is implying.

Filed, wrong state, dismissed.

Not even close to the history of this case.

Forum List

Back