What do Cubans think of Americans who welcome communism?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The board marxists deny they are commies and yet they will never defend the free market. All while defending big pharma, and every other industry thar is determined to destroy small businesses and establish monopolies under the disguise of "capitalism."

I wonder for example, if any leftist ever criticized Commie Kaepernick for taking $50 million dollars from Nike Corporation while they have their factories in Vietnam and other totalitarian countries taking advantage of slave labor.

They certainly won't even address the point made by the Cubans that make the point that I have made a thousand times here.

Why, if marxism is so great, don't any leftist move there? They are FREE TO DO IT. They can all actually live in these commie paradises they defend and welcome here.

Woke for thee but not for me says every pathetic hypocritical leftist.

As a resident of south Florida for fifteen years I had an opportunity to talk to a lot of Cubans. Most were fine people, no problems, but the rich ones are the devil. If the way they treat their employees are any indication I can see why Cuba's peasant class finally revolted against them.

The board marxists deny they are commies and yet they will never defend the free market. All while defending big pharma, and every other industry thar is determined to destroy small businesses and establish monopolies under the disguise of "capitalism."

I think you are a little confused here. First, why do you act like plutocracy and communism are the only choices on the menu? We actually DID have it pretty good in the period between 1945 to 1980, when workers were unionized, the rich paid their fair share, and small businesses could thrive. Obviously, we can't recreate that, economic realities have changed...

I wonder for example, if any leftist ever criticized Commie Kaepernick for taking $50 million dollars from Nike Corporation while they have their factories in Vietnam and other totalitarian countries taking advantage of slave labor.

Again, this is where you are confused. Big corporations going into Vietnam was the best thing to happen to Vietnam. It's brought in jobs, it's brought in a higher standard of living. The reality is we live in a global economy now.

They certainly won't even address the point made by the Cubans that make the point that I have made a thousand times here.

The Cubans that are here are the ones who supported Batista when he let the American's rape the island.

This is something JFK said shortly before he was assassinated.

I believe that there is no country in the world, including the African regions, including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country's policies during the Batista regime. I believe that we created, built and manufactured the Castro movement out of whole cloth and without realizing it. I believe that the accumulation of these mistakes has jeopardized all of Latin America. The great aim of the Alliance for Progress is to reverse this unfortunate policy. This is one of the most, if not the most, important problems in America foreign policy. I can assure you that I have understood the Cubans. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will go even further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries.

— U.S. President John F. Kennedy, interview with Jean Daniel, 24 October 1963[110]

Why, if marxism is so great, don't any leftist move there? They are FREE TO DO IT. They can all actually live in these commie paradises they defend and welcome here.

Well, here's why I won't move to Cuba...
I don't speak Spanish
I don't really like Cuban Food
I really don't like hot humid weather.
And, yes, after 120 years of economic abuse by the US< it's actually a pretty miserable place to live.

The obscene thing is that the Cubans probably would have moved away from Communism by now, if the US hadn't insisted on maintaining economic sanctions 30 years after the Cold War ended to appease the Cuban Squatters in Florida who should just be happy we let them live here.

Gee, that's the same song and dance you idiots had about antifa and BLM...go figure.

No idea what you are rambling about. Sadly neither do you.

In a free market where do we find the chapter where someone has to get the permission of the government to do business?

No idea what you are rambling about. Sadly neither do you.

In a free market where do we find the chapter where someone has to get the permission of the government to do business?
Of course you don't, because you're and idiot.

We don’t have a communist problem. We have a neo-Fascist end-of-stage crony capitalist problem. Both parties are complicit and both are criminal enterprises as is most of our federal government.

We don’t have a communist problem. We have a neo-Fascist end-of-stage crony capitalist problem. Both parties are complicit and both are criminal enterprises as is most of our federal government.

I axed this very question of the board's leftwingers in my thread. Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

Predictably, not one of them volunteered to move.

The free market created big pharma, duh...

If all leftwingers were atheists you may have a point, but....

There still wouldn't be a point.......Oh boy, he couldn't get board participants to give everything up and move to another country. LOL

Anytime you want to know what atheist leftist regimes are truly like, all you have to do is ask someone who was able to escape one.

We should heed the wise Cuban-Americans.

Forum List

Back