What Did DeBlasio Do That Has The Political Leadership of the NYPD In Such A Tizzy?

What, specifically, is causing this childish meltdown by the NYPD political leadership?

He told the cops they had to say "Simon Sez" and "Pretty Please" to criminal thugs.

That and the entire police department wants to KILL my son. If he taught his son to follow the law, he sure as hell shouldn't of needed to say that.

This guys a piece of shit.

What, specifically, is causing this childish meltdown by the NYPD political leadership?

He told the cops they had to say "Simon Sez" and "Pretty Please" to criminal thugs.

That and the entire police department wants to KILL my son. If he taught his son to follow the law, he sure as hell shouldn't of needed to say that.

Link?
Don't you ever watch the news or did you hock your TV for a bottle of Ripple?

Link?
What's "Ripple" hack?

Link?
What's "Ripple" hack?
:wine:

De Blasio wrongly viewed the July 17 death of Eric Garner and a grand jury’s subsequent exoneration of the officer who used a chokehold on him as examples of systemic racism...

NYC Police Say De Blasio s Words Not Policies Betray Them - Bloomberg

Bloomberg is not one to mince the bullshit.
An article that begins with..."NY Police SAY..." and goes on bashing the Mayor is not news, it's opinion.

Try again hack.
This is a no-win situation with you. It's a fucking set-up. I can see where your bullshit is headed.

Fuck you, bitch. :slap:

De Blasio wrongly viewed the July 17 death of Eric Garner and a grand jury’s subsequent exoneration of the officer who used a chokehold on him as examples of systemic racism...

An article that begins with..."NY Police SAY..." and goes on bashing the Mayor is not news, it's opinion.

Try again hack.
This is a no-win situation with you. It's a fucking set-up. I can see where your bullshit is headed.

Just as I thought, hacks always call things "setups" when they can't prove the swill they're spewing.

Try again hack.

Just as I thought, hacks always call things "setups" when they can't prove the swill they're spewing.
Negro, please.

Lament me not with your tried and true tripe.

Forum List

Back