what determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

I grow my Strawberries for the turtles that eat them before I do - the aroma of the freshly pruned berries makes me want to grow even more.

Sorry Chuck, print just does not do the same as in the field.

Unlike most Americans, I prefer TRUTH to schmoozing and flattering the incoherent "minds" of superstitious imbeciles.
Numan,

I was witnessing on an Occult board and I was reading a spell about Strawberries. I could taste them and smell them. I can't normally do that but the Occult gives people an experience and you just have an argument.

Chuck
That was an unusually incoherent response -- even for this thread.

I grow my Strawberries for the turtles that eat them before I do - the aroma of the freshly pruned berries makes me want to grow even more.

Sorry Chuck, print just does not do the same as in the field.

It doesn't unless there is another cause.

Unlike most Americans, I prefer TRUTH to schmoozing and flattering the incoherent "minds" of superstitious imbeciles.
Numan,

I was witnessing on an Occult board and I was reading a spell about Strawberries. I could taste them and smell them. I can't normally do that but the Occult gives people an experience and you just have an argument.

Chuck

Unless there are two or three other people willing to tell me my statement is incoherent, I'm going to stand with what I said. Plus, Breezewood understood my statement enough to reply to me.

Last edited:
Numan,

Chuck

Unless there are two or three other people willing to tell me my statement is incoherent, I'm going to stand with what I said. Plus, Breezewood understood my statement enough to reply to me.

yeah well my vote is with numan who also replied to you..

Numan,

Chuck

I guess that I'm the second one (or number two, as I'm going to shit all over your post), because YES..........................you ARE incoherent.

Christ the Lord. :)

1174691_526582237426577_419208053_n.jpg

:lol:

I guess that I'm the second one (or number two, as I'm going to shit all over your post), because YES..........................you ARE incoherent.

It only took you three days to say it after Numan said it.

Doesn't change the fact that your post was crap. I mean, if someone makes a latrine 3 days before I have to crap, doesn't change the fact that it's a latrine.

Your post is crap, and it probably needs to be covered up.

Gaybiker is one of the most retarded, and most incoherent, yahoos on this site.

It's the weekend, so he's doubly so. He went through a stage where every friday night he'd take a piss in the Tavern. And when it comes to any topic that he opines in, it is a given that he will be the least knowledgeable. Not that it stops him from blabbering nonsense.

Gaybiker is one of the most retarded, and most incoherent, yahoos on this site.

It's the weekend, so he's doubly so. He went through a stage where every friday night he'd take a piss in the Tavern. And when it comes to any topic that he opines in, it is a given that he will be the least knowledgeable. Not that it stops him from blabbering nonsense.

Actually, (and I can prove it with posts) YOU are the one that took a piss on people in the Tavern when you had a chance.

Matter of fact, Kaiser Twit (aka Always A Babbling Bitch) aka Kosher Girl who was formerly known as Allie Babba, you're the one who liked to piss all over people.

Matter of fact, even Sy said you were out of line.

Doesn't change the fact that your post was crap. I mean, if someone makes a latrine 3 days before I have to crap, doesn't change the fact that it's a latrine.

I went to college and got a degree. I get all the rights and privileges according to the state that issued it.

It took you three days to say my post was incoherent because you have an agenda. If I was any more coherent then you would say I was talking down to you.

Communication is two ways and you would rather not acknowledge your wrongs.

I went to college and got a degree. I get all the rights and privileges according to the state that issued it.

It took you three days to say my post was incoherent because you have an agenda. If I was any more coherent then you would say I was talking down to you.

Stop with the degree bullshit already. If you never in all of your years of study had the intellectual honesty to question a talking snake or the resurrection of the dead or the ascension of Jesus to resolve what is written in scripture with what is well known to be true about reality you might as well have spent your time masturbating.

You read a magic spell about strawberries and smell and taste strawberries and think you have encountered some deep mystical power but all that experience shows a coherent person is that you are someone who is extremely susceptible to suggestive mind control or what the ancients called demonic possession.

...and you don't even have the sense to admit that you are as lost and as confused as a 3 year old child who can't find his mommy in a jungle teeming with ravenous brain eating creatures....

I wonder what evil power keeps you in such a dark dungeon if not your own false pride professor?

Last edited:

Stop with the degree bullshit already. If you never in all of your years of study had the intellectual honesty to question a talking snake or the resurrection of the dead or the ascension of Jesus to resolve what is written in scripture with what is well known to be true about reality you might as well have spent your time masturbating.

You read a magic spell about strawberries and smell and taste strawberries and think you have encountered some deep mystical power but all that experience shows a coherent person is that you are someone who is extremely susceptible to suggestive mind control or what the ancients called demonic possession.

...and you don't even have the sense to admit that you are as lost and as confused as a 3 year old child who can't find his mommy in a jungle teeming with ravenous brain eating creatures....

I wonder what evil power keeps you in such a dark dungeon if not your own false pride professor?

"Magic spell"? I'm thinking it was more like a hallucination brought on by the sincere belief that it would work.

Doctors do the same thing with the placebo effect.

If God can create the heavens and the earth then everything else is possible.
The rest of your argument is just a large ad-hominen attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironic given that religion contains some of the biggest logical fallacies of all time.

The definition of religion comes from the Latin word religare which means to re-link.

No one can re-link to God on their own because Jesus provides the missing link.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Luke 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Forum List

Back