What Democrats Learned From The Battle Of The Bulge

I love you kicking your ass over your threads.
It's good sport! :auiqs.jpg:
Politicalchic spends hours making up long screeds to try to make a point, that gets discredited in a matter of minutes with actual facts.

But that won't stop politicalchic from countering with another long screed, claiming your facts don't disprove anything.

You can predict every move in advance.

The proud boys spearheaded the assault on the Capitol.

They were the one's who breached the windows and doors, and let the Trump supporters into the Capitol.
What about John Sullivan and Ray Epps?

Politicalchic spends hours making up long screeds to try to make a point, that gets discredited in a matter of minutes with actual facts.

But that won't stop politicalchic from countering with another long screed, claiming your facts don't disprove anything.

You can predict every move in advance.
Looks to me like PoliticalChic's posts have links to sources. Something you NEVER do. Telling the TRUTH does not require making 'moves.'

Savior????

Your side referred to your candidate as God, Jesus and the Messiah.....

Why must you lie????

“… progressivism has effectively taken the status of a religion. Liberal counties and cities aren’t even pretending to be value neutral anymore. They are explicitly using public schools to advance their religion, which is characterized in part by its absolutist moralism on transgenderism and the primacy of racial identity.”
Their 'separation of church and state' is just ugly religious discrimination

View attachment 667834
Biden's God???...jeez, you have a vivid imagination as well as a feeble grasp of history.

You worshiped Trump. He was going to deliver your America back to you. You believe an election was stolen when there's zero evidence to the contrary.
You'll continue to send him money and pledge your support no matter what he says, does, or gets caught red handed lying about.
THAT'S why I call him your savior. It's why the support of Trump is likened to a cult.

Biden's God???...jeez, you have a vivid imagination as well as a feeble grasp of history.

You worshiped Trump. He was going to deliver your America back to you. You believe an election was stolen when there's zero evidence to the contrary.
You'll continue to send him money and pledge your support no matter what he says, does, or gets caught red handed lying about.
THAT'S why I call him your savior. It's why the support of Trump is likened to a cult.
Support of the Democrats is likened to a cult. You have a brain dead POTUS who is fed what to say and told what to do. You have to drop all ties to reality to believe Biden has the ability to even think for himself.

A) Democrats. Who always have to clean up Republican presidents messes. Trump inherited his good economy and falling unemployment from Obama. Bet that smokes your shorts.
B) Neither. They both are ignoring the larger issue of immigration. Sorry, that FAIL belongs to both side.
C) Inflation was the product of supply and demand due to a pandemic....a pandemic that Trump ignored for most of 2020 while he was busy holding pep rallies, golfing, and tweeting.
D) Neither.
E) Again, see supply and demand
F) Trump Tower Meeting. Collusion. End of story. Move on.
G) None apparently that they could readily use. Who struck a deal with the Taliban? That would be Trump. What happened?
H) State legislatures and courts did that. Why do you keep repeating lies that have been debunked over and over?
I) Only one that I see. They got mad because we wouldn't believe an election was stolen (it wasn't) or that there weren't thousands of people dying of a virus everyday (there were).
J) Trump scrapped the Iran nuclear deal. Which allowed Iran to start building its nuclear program again.

Everything you wrote is a lie.

Watch me bury you.

I see you are battlin' to get your quota of lies in before closing time.

Any praise for Obama is purely propaganda. The man is an incompetent ingrate....very much like you.

He inherited an average economy, and never improved it.

So says the Left-leaning Reuters:

The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/10/08/usa-politics-debate-economy-idUSN0749084220081008

Obama did a terrible job with his Democrat policies:

"...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

www.investors.com

Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit for the economic boom to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

www.investors.com

www.investors.com

Trump picked up an revitalized the economy:

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.” Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

1657122468288.png

A) Democrats. Who always have to clean up Republican presidents messes. Trump inherited his good economy and falling unemployment from Obama. Bet that smokes your shorts.
B) Neither. They both are ignoring the larger issue of immigration. Sorry, that FAIL belongs to both side.
C) Inflation was the product of supply and demand due to a pandemic....a pandemic that Trump ignored for most of 2020 while he was busy holding pep rallies, golfing, and tweeting.
D) Neither.
G) None apparently that they could readily use. Who struck a deal with the Taliban? That would be Trump. What happened?
H) State legislatures and courts did that. Why do you keep repeating lies that have been debunked over and over?
I) Only one that I see. They got mad because we wouldn't believe an election was stolen (it wasn't) or that there weren't thousands of people dying of a virus everyday (there were).
J) Trump scrapped the Iran nuclear deal. Which allowed Iran to start building its nuclear program again.

Let's indict you and Biden both.
He lies, and you defend the lie.

Biden gets testy, falsely claims inflation in 'every other major ...

https://www.foxbusiness.com › politics › biden-inflation-e...

— President Biden falsely claimed in an interview that inflation for every other major industrial country in the world was higher than in the ...

Fact-checking Joe Biden on inflation rates among US's ...

https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › jun › fact-che...

Claim: “In every other major industrial country in the world … inflation is higher.”
Claimed by: Joe Biden
Fact check by PolitiFact: Half True

UK.....7.9%

Germany .....7.9%

Canada.....7.7%

Italy.....6.8%

France....5.2%

Japan.....2.5%

(The above from news report on WMAL, Washington DC)

Is inflation "worse everywhere but here"?????????????????????????

2.The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-2023

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com

www.thebalance.com

D) Neither.

Trump got five Nobel Peace Prize nominations for peace in the Middle East

Putin knew better than to attack Ukraine.

Little Rocket Man stopped long range testing.

Looks like you're wrong again.

D) Neither.

"Obama-democrat. Oil prices are caused by the demand created by the return to normal after the pandemic."

These lies are just too darn simple.....you're like a child.

Oil was $42 a barrel....now, over $100

Gas was $2.30.....now closing in on $7

D) Neither.

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Barr wrote in a letter to leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees on Sunday afternoon.That was despite "multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign," he wrote. Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction

“ The report further explains that a primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans – including individuals associated with the Trump campaign – joined the Russian conspiracies to influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.” Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report (Published 2019)

“Mueller's investigation found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between Trump or the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.” Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

“The Washington Post corrects, removes parts of two stories regarding the Steele dossier…Other stories that made the same assertion were corrected as well.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c9b770-43d5-11ec-a88e-2aa4632af69b_story.html

D) Neither.

Liar.

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”
www.theguardian.com

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation

There is no coherent system, and those who do make it to the airport face days stuck waiting to board flights
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

D) Neither.

Democrat Attorney Generals and state courts, liar.

I can provide it.

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

D) Neither.

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

3.war criminal
- an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

1657135890719.png

"The point of no return on Iran
Cal Thomas
Democratic Senators voting with Obama have guaranteed a nuclear Iran."
The point of no return on Iran

"Obama's Iran deal is finally where it should be — dead
...Iran lied its way into an agreement guaranteeing them a nuclear weapon by 2025 ..."
Obama's Iran deal is finally where it should be — dead
thehill.com

Obama’s Iran deal is finally where it should be — dead

President Trump should be applauded for declaring the JCPOA what it should have been called in the first place: DOA.
thehill.com
thehill.com

"Of course, there’s a lot of delusion going around. After repeatedly vowing to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons (with signature “If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance” candor), President Obama, and his trusty factotum John Kerry, made an agreement that guaranteed Iran would obtain a nuclear weapon."
Trump Dumps Iran Deal | National Review

"In point of fact, however, the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

"It’s Simple: Under This Deal, Iran Will Have Nuclear Weapons in Little Over a Decade
Our children will live their lives under an Iranian nuclear Sword of Damocles"

It’s Simple: Under This Deal, Iran Will Have Nuclear Weapons in Little Over a Decade

All thanks to a Muslim President, and lying fools who parrot his lies.

D) Neither.

That was really fun destroying you, wiping up the floor with you.....

Not difficult.....but fun.

“Describing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.” 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1657314181441.png

1657314200827.png

Isn't this fun?????

Support of the Democrats is likened to a cult. You have a brain dead POTUS who is fed what to say and told what to do. You have to drop all ties to reality to believe Biden has the ability to even think for himself.

You mean men can't be pregnant???????????

Oh, nozzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back