What democrats are doing wrong

President Obama’s $447 billion jobs plan foundered in the Senate on Tuesday night, as a unified Republican caucus and a pair of Democrats joined to deny the proposal the 60 votes needed to allow it to proceed to full consideration.

Obama will now use Republican opposition as part of a campaign to paint the GOP as obstructionists blocking his efforts to improve the economy while offering no alternative to create jobs

GOP kills jobs bill despite majority support | Political Animal | The Washington Monthly

President Obama’s $447 billion jobs plan foundered in the Senate on Tuesday night, as a unified Republican caucus and a pair of Democrats joined to deny the proposal the 60 votes needed to allow it to proceed to full consideration.

Obama will now use Republican opposition as part of a campaign to paint the GOP as obstructionists blocking his efforts to improve the economy while offering no alternative to create jobs

GOP kills jobs bill despite majority support | Political Animal | The Washington Monthly

That one made me a very sad panda. I thought he set it forth very well, and didn't see how anybody could find fault.

What can I say, Jon: I'm stunned. I had NO IDEA you are a Democrat.

it is not a democrat or republican issue

i used to be a democrat at one time btw

however i do not like their views on

gun control

unions

independence

energy policies

big government

to name a few

Yes. Which you share every chance you get, every time you arrive.

I was pretty succinct in my first post. Democrats are accused of wearing blinders where it comes to Obama. I already know how every hater on the board feels. They don't actually need to verbally spew it again here.

how cheap

i am a hater because i do not agree with the democrat platform

gun control

unions

independence

energy policies

big government

to name a few

I was pretty succinct in my first post. Democrats are accused of wearing blinders where it comes to Obama. I already know how every hater on the board feels. They don't actually need to verbally spew it again here.

how cheap

... and a terrorist!

He wanted to be president, he got it. Now he has to accept whatever comes with the territory. He didn't mind it when Bush was being slandered, did he? No, because he was one of the ones slandering him, but it's a different story when the shoe is on the other foot, isn't it?

Changing the subject? Then you're talking to yourself.
How is that "changing the subject"?

it's a typical response from a leftard when they have nothing to say

how cheap

... and a terrorist!

yes anyone that wants a balanced budget

is a terrorist

--LOL

Lots of complaints that we seem to have blinders where our own party is concerned.

Right off the bat I will say this. If I'm wrong, feel free to prove it.

• No jobs bills, not since Obama came into office and possibly even before
  • No training/retraining bills for all the people whose jobs went overseas
  • NO mention of touching big business, banks, or Wall Street
  • No Pentagon/Military cuts

What else.

Your party needs to include sensible Medicaid, Medicare, and SS reform

Lots of complaints that we seem to have blinders where our own party is concerned.

What else.

Well, Failing to break up the big banks in 2009 was a big mistake. And until recently, he's not done well dealing with Congress. For example, he should of forced a vote on ending the Bush tax cuts when Democrats still controlled Congress. Extending them was a mistake.

gun control

unions

independence

energy policies

big government

to name a few

how cheap

Your lack of punctuation leads me to believe you just announced that you are a hater.

what democrats are doing wrong

........................ Breathing/wasting oxygen ......................

If that's all we are doing wrong then so be it.

You guys on the other hand, just threw your majority House standing in the trash for a petty ideological fear-fetish. :lol:

Crazy baggers do so much wrong they a basically only good at filling septic tanks with solid waste. :eusa_clap:

what democrats are doing wrong

........................ Breathing/wasting oxygen ......................

If that's all we are doing wrong then so be it.

You guys on the other hand, just threw your majority House standing in the trash for a petty ideological fear-fetish. :lol:

Crazy baggers do so much wrong they a basically only good at filling septic tanks with solid waste. :eusa_clap:

Then you should be thanking the crazy baggers for giving you free housing.

Last edited:

What else.

What was too big to fail in 2007 is even bigger and will do more damage when it fails again.

There has to be some sort of solution, even if it's only regulatory. Same goes for Wall Street.

In my mind, this is the biggest failure of the Obama administration.

Not only did he come into office with a bailout echoing in his ears; he didn't do anything about it. It's not as if this crisis happened back in the 80's and there was no acute pain from it.... He had the chance to fix it and he didn't.

Poor marks on this one for Obama.

I will say that it is unlikely that the next bail-out will come complete with bonuses for those who took the money however... Still, he spit the bit on this one.

Forum List

Back