What crime did Trump commit? I need a citation to a federal or state statute

We already know that Trump committed the crime of "obstruction of justice". Now, we're waiting on the big stuff: Collusion and Treason.

Joe McCarthy never had any proof either, all he had were accusations and innuendo, and he destroyed many innocent people's careers.

Democrats are now determined to follow in Joe McCarthy's footsteps, and destroy as many innocent people as possible. We should not allow this to happen.

This forum should refuse to participate in what amounts to a witch hunt. We should take every thread about this so-called scandal and dump it into Conspiracy Theory where it belongs, along with the UFO and Bigfoot threads.

McCarthy saw commies behind every tree. BTW, the Iran-Contra investigations lasted a couple years as I recall.
There was a basis of Iran-Contra, actual crimes were committed by Lt. Col. Oliver North.

Here, there are no crimes. This is a witch hunt, and the American people will pay Democrats back by throwing them out of even more Congressional seats in 2018.

Everyone who serves as an adviser to the President has to get a security clearance. It is now obvious that Junior and Kushner lied about colluding with the Russians.

That is perjury and making false statements.

Here it is, tell me what crime Trump committed.

Otherwise, all this talk is complete bullshit, a McCarthyite witch hunt.

How about CFR (Code of Federal Regulation) 110.20.

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with any Federal, State or Local Election. No (U.S.) person shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section - CFR 110.20

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)..

Last edited:
I think it's time for Trump to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit - unless Pence pardons him. Actually, Pence may also be going down.

This is the security form Jared Kushner would have had to fill out: https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

Penalties for Inaccurate or False Statements

The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment. In addition, Federal agencies generally fire, do not grant a security clearance, or disqualify individuals who have materially and deliberately falsified these forms, and this remains a part of the permanent record for future placements. Your prospects of placement or security clearance are better if you answer all questions truthfully and completely. You will have adequate opportunity to explain any information you provide on this form and to make your comments part of the record. P

That's why Junior has just lawyered up. He committed perjury and made false statements, as did Kushner.

You don't need shit - until Robert Mueller decides you have a right to know. Insider experts are suggesting the investigations may take years.
Then you admit it's a witch hunt.

Watergate took two years to investigate.

RW idiots want proof so they can carp about fake evidence ... if they want proof they should hold their breath until the investigations are over ...

F'em

Joe McCarthy never had any proof either, all he had were accusations and innuendo, and he destroyed many innocent people's careers.

Democrats are now determined to follow in Joe McCarthy's footsteps, and destroy as many innocent people as possible. We should not allow this to happen.

This forum should refuse to participate in what amounts to a witch hunt. We should take every thread about this so-called scandal and dump it into Conspiracy Theory where it belongs, along with the UFO and Bigfoot threads.

McCarthy saw commies behind every tree. BTW, the Iran-Contra investigations lasted a couple years as I recall.

McCarthy vastly understated the extend to which the FDR and Truman White Houses reported to Uncle Joe Stalin

How about CFR (Code of Federal Regulation) 110.20.

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with any Federal, State or Local Election. No (U.S.) person shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section - CFR 110.20

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)..
Hillary Clinton has broken this law numerous times, collecting money from scores of foreign countries, including Russia.

But I'll bite. Where is your proof that Trump received any money from a foreign country?

You don't need shit - until Robert Mueller decides you have a right to know. Insider experts are suggesting the investigations may take years.

And yet the crime that was committed was obvious the first day, breaking and entering.

Trump commited the worst crime possible in the Prog Worldview: Thought Crime!

He dared to think differently than them. Hence, he must be destroyed.

Section 20B: Have you or any member of your immediate family in the past seven (7) years had any contact with a foreign government, its establishment (such as embassy, consulate, agency, military service, intelligence or security service, etc.) or its representatives, whether inside or outside the U.S.? (Answer 'No' if the contact was for routine visa applications and border crossings related to either official U.S. Government travel or foreign travel on a U.S. passport.)

Perjury. Making false statements.

And yet the crime that was committed was obvious the first day, breaking and entering.

But that's not what took Nixon down. The breaking and entering only opened Pandora's Box. It was John Dean and the tapes that took Nixon down. Give it up, Spamboy.

Trump commited the worst crime possible in the Prog Worldview: Thought Crime!

He dared to think differently than them. Hence, he must be destroyed.

yes, thats it, go with that one ... now go sit down and su

Forum List

Back