What crime did Trump commit? I need a citation to a federal or state statute

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Here it is, tell me what crime Trump committed.

Otherwise, all this talk is complete bullshit, a McCarthyite witch hunt.

You don't need shit - until Robert Mueller decides you have a right to know. Insider experts are suggesting the investigations may take years.

During the late 1940s and early 1950s, the prospect of communist subversion at home and abroad seemed frighteningly real to many people in the United States. These fears came to define–and, in some cases, corrode–the era’s political culture. For many Americans, the most enduring symbol of this “Red Scare” was Republican Senator Joseph P. McCarthy of Wisconsin. Senator McCarthy spent almost five years trying in vain to expose communists and other left-wing “loyalty risks” in the U.S. government. In the hyper-suspicious atmosphere of the Cold War, insinuations of disloyalty were enough to convince many Americans that their government was packed with traitors and spies. McCarthy’s accusations were so intimidating that few people dared to speak out against him. It was not until he attacked the Army in 1954 that his actions earned him the censure of the U.S. Senate.

Joseph R. McCarthy - Cold War - HISTORY.com

During the late 1940s and early 1950s, the prospect of communist subversion at home and abroad seemed frighteningly real to many people in the United States. These fears came to define–and, in some cases, corrode–the era’s political culture. For many Americans, the most enduring symbol of this “Red Scare” was Republican Senator Joseph P. McCarthy of Wisconsin. Senator McCarthy spent almost five years trying in vain to expose communists and other left-wing “loyalty risks” in the U.S. government. In the hyper-suspicious atmosphere of the Cold War, insinuations of disloyalty were enough to convince many Americans that their government was packed with traitors and spies. McCarthy’s accusations were so intimidating that few people dared to speak out against him. It was not until he attacked the Army in 1954 that his actions earned him the censure of the U.S. Senate.

Joseph R. McCarthy - Cold War - HISTORY.com
That's nice dear.

You don't need shit - until Robert Mueller decides you have a right to know. Insider experts are suggesting the investigations may take years.
Then you admit it's a witch hunt.
You seem to have this issue with seeing things that aren't there. Is this a common thing with you?

Joe McCarthy never had any proof either, all he had were accusations and innuendo, and he destroyed many innocent people's careers.

Democrats are now determined to follow in Joe McCarthy's footsteps, and destroy as many innocent people as possible. We should not allow this to happen.

This forum should refuse to participate in what amounts to a witch hunt. We should take every thread about this so-called scandal and dump it into Conspiracy Theory where it belongs, along with the UFO and Bigfoot threads.

He scholonged Hillary, the Democrat Party and all their media lackeys in full view of the entire world

Joe McCarthy never had any proof either, all he had were accusations and innuendo, and he destroyed many innocent people's careers.

Democrats are now determined to follow in Joe McCarthy's footsteps, and destroy as many innocent people as possible. We should not allow this to happen.

This forum should refuse to participate in what amounts to a witch hunt. We should take every thread about this so-called scandal and dump it into Conspiracy Theory where it belongs, along with the UFO and Bigfoot threads.
Interesting. What special counsel was it that worked with McCarthy? Name him or her.

And I must add...you sure sound scared.

McCarthy saw commies behind every tree. BTW, the Iran-Contra investigations lasted a couple years as I recall.

If there was a crime, we would know what it is by now.

How long did the Bill Clinton investigations last - before he was finally nailed on blowjobs?
Bill Clinton was nailed on lying under oath about his sexual relations and for inducing Monica Lewinsky to lie. He was properly charged with perjury and obstruction of justice, and he should have been convicted by the Senate. The Supreme Court of the United States disbarred Clinton, and the Arkansas Supreme Court suspended his law license for five years. Clinton is a disgraced, disbarred attorney who was guilty of everything he was charged with. It was a miscarriage of justice that he did not serve time in prison.

Forum List

Back