A few legitimate qsts. on Donnie Jr. email exchanges...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
No spin and no partisanship on these questions...and if anyone knows the answers, they'd be appreciated.....

First.......Goldstone's email states

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Perfect won't sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.
I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.
best
Rob

.......................So, who would that SECOND person from Russia be???

Second,

Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
I assume it would be at your office.
Best

Given the above (bolded part) WHY does Donnie then state in his tweet:

......The woman, as she has said publicly, was not a government official.

Finally....not a question just an observation.....Note how Goldstone addressed Donthe meeting on his subject line of his email.....

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

• Banned
Not ONE response????

i write a non-political post and none of the usual suspects responds???

Alas

No spin and no partisanship on these questions...and if anyone knows the answers, they'd be appreciated.....

Perfect won't sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.
I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.
best
Rob

Second,

Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
Best

Finally....not a question just an observation.....Note how Goldstone addressed Donthe meeting on his subject line of his email.....

First- Maybe the meeting started with two then changed to one.

Second- goldstone said she was a government lawyer. Meaning what? The local DA in any small town is a government lawyer. She said she's not with the government. Did she mislead like she did to get the meeting? She wasn't going to get one for adoption so she puffed that up. What else did she exaggerate?

Third- Russian ties to Clinton. That one is so obvious it's painful.

Jr knew that Putin wanted Hillary ad thought the lawyer would turn over their record of payments to the Clinton Foundations Super Secret Account

best
Rob

Second,

Don
Hope all is well
Best

If you add onions, pickles and bacon to a nothing burger, it's still a nothing burger

Jr knew that Putin wanted Hillary ad thought the lawyer would turn over their record of payments to the Clinton Foundations Super Secret Account
As good a reason as any. Not every Russian is happy with Putin and may spill some info.

Good point though. Why would they want Trump? New thread maybe.

The emails and meeting prove no collusion. If there was actual collusion Jr would never had fallen for the scam

Without doubt Trump Jr expected to get something scandalous on Hillary Clinton from an important lawyer who is connected to Putin. Republicans say this is legal regardless of collusion with people who hacked the Democratic National Committee with the intention of ruining Clinton's chances to become president. It stinks to high heaven.

Without doubt Trump Jr expected to get something scandalous on Hillary Clinton from an important lawyer who is connected to Putin. Republicans say this is legal regardless of collusion with people who hacked the Democratic National Committee with the intention of ruining Clinton's chances to become president. It stinks to high heaven.

Maybe it stinks maybe it doesn't. Stink is in the nose of the beholder.
Not illegal. Maybe if this had come out before election day, Cankles could have made something out of it.
Too late now. Too bad, so sad.

No do overs.

Not illegal. Maybe if this had come out before election day, Cankles could have made something out of it.

No do overs.
I agree it is too late because Putin's man is in the Oval Office.

Sure he did. Why else have the meeting. Russia is a good place to start since Clinton had been pals with them for years.

You act like I should give a fuck about the dnc getting hacked? Why would I? It was some good reading. I wanted that disgusting pigs chance of being president destroyed. It stinks for you but why should I care? The democrat party is full of hacks, thieves and racists. Please explain why I should think it stinks they got exposed.

No do overs.

Are you in a club for deranged liberals? Do you get points every time you post something ridiculous?

No do overs.

Are you in a club for deranged liberals? Do you get points every time you post something ridiculous?
I agree it is ridiculous to even think that a foreign government, especially the Russian Federation, could have swung an American presidential election but that is what happened.

Some answers:

A. The Magna Carta,

B. Asmara,

C. Saturn's Moon Iaepdus,

D. The Battle of Stalingrad

No do overs.

I agree it is ridiculous to even think that a foreign government, especially the Russian Federation, could have swung an American presidential election but that is what happened.

Tell us specifically, how Putin flipped your vote

No do overs.

The FBI stating only days before the election that Hillary Clinton was under investigation based on the e-mails hacked by Putin's spooks persuaded enough voters to change their votes or stay away is what swung the election.

No do overs.

The FBI stating only days before the election that Hillary Clinton was under investigation based on the e-mails hacked by Putin's spooks persuaded enough voters to change their votes or stay away is what swung the election.

I think you are getting your emails mixed up.

I think you are getting your emails mixed up.
Let's put it this way; every American should assume that all their e-mails are read by governments, foreign and domestic.

Forum List

Back