What country would you refuse to visit?

fncceo
California just blew its final chance to save itself . Amazing how it went from the best place in the world to 5th world

Which ones, and why?
New York Illinois come to mind...nothing there I haven't already seen....and too darn crowded....I need space like in the Dakotas....or Texas...there are some beautiful parts of Texas and New Mexico I'd like to visit...I'm an old west and civil war history nut....

New York Illinois come to mind...nothing there I haven't already seen....and too darn crowded....I need space like in the Dakotas....or Texas...there are some beautiful parts of Texas and New Mexico I'd like to visit...I'm an old west and civil war history nut....
There are lots of places with lots of wide open space in Illinois and NY state.

lol, people, if you survived in the US you will feel safe in most countries of the World.

and if you are used to garbage in US streets - you will like Arab streets too..

maybe just in Sub-Saharan Africa you have the same probability to be robbed in the street as in the US..

lol, people, if you survived in the US you will feel safe in most countries of the World.

and if you are used to garbage in US streets - you will like Arab streets too..

maybe just in Sub-Saharan Africa you have the same probability to be robbed in the street as in the US..

/----/ AHHHH Russia’s economic freedom score is 61.5, making its economy the 92nd freest in the 2021 Index. Its overall score has increased by 0.5 point, primarily because of an improvement in the tax burden score. Russia is ranked 42nd among 45 countries in the Europe region, and its overall score is below the regional and world averages.

The rule of law is not maintained consistently. Courts lack independence, face heavy political pressure, and are biased in favor of conviction. Corruption is pervasive

/----/ AHHHH Russia’s economic freedom score is 61.5, making its economy the 92nd freest in the 2021 Index. Its overall score has increased by 0.5 point, primarily because of an improvement in the tax burden score. Russia is ranked 42nd among 45 countries in the Europe region, and its overall score is below the regional and world averages.

The rule of law is not maintained consistently. Courts lack independence, face heavy political pressure, and are biased in favor of conviction. Corruption is pervasive
lol, all these ratings are fake and serve as an instrument of unfair suppression of competitors..

for example, US is an absolute bankrupt with Zimbabwe-like size of debt, budget deficite bigger than budget receipts and which faces accelerating inflation which will destroy its economy within several years.

How is it reflected in all these ratings? :)

But, we are talking about visiting a country.

The US, as I heard, is a country with destroyed roads, high street crime, blackouts, low mobile internet speed or poor coverage at all, BLM riots, police murdering innocent citizens, voting fraud, falsification of elections, inauguration uner the barrel of the gun, etc. etc... :)

I have been to about 35 countries, including Yemen and Sudan.
I don't want to go to the US..

lol, all these ratings are fake and serve as an instrument of unfair suppression of competitors..

for example, US is an absolute bankrupt with Zimbabwe-like size of debt, budget deficite bigger than budget receipts and which faces accelerating inflation which will destroy its economy within several years.

How is it reflected in all these ratings? :)

But, we are talking about visiting a country.

The US, as I heard, is a country with destroyed roads, high street crime, blackouts, low mobile internet speed or poor coverage at all, BLM riots, police murdering innocent citizens, voting fraud, falsification of elections, inauguration uner the barrel of the gun, etc. etc... :)

I have been to about 35 countries, including Yemen and Sudan.
I don't want to go to the US..
You are correct on all counts, so for all your foreigners thinking about coming to the US for you own safety cancel all your plans

Forum List

Back