What climate change? I don't see no stinking climate change!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm in Texas. This is the 2nd year of nearly a half century living in Texas and this is the 2nd year in a row now this scene is being replicated!
SNOW. Cold. Where's the stinking climate change? I thought the world was getting warmer?
So why in my nearly 50 years living in Texas have we seen two consecutive snow years if the climate is warming?
Wait... could it be those prognosticators of the 70s were right?
The return of the Ice Age?
Global cooling was a conjecture, especially during the 1970s, of imminent cooling of the Earth culminating in a period of extensive glaciation, due to the cooling effects of aerosols and orbital forcing. Some press reports in the 1970s speculated about continued cooling; these did not accurately reflect the scientific literature of the time, which was generally more concerned with warming from an enhanced greenhouse effect.
2/3/22 11:18AM Texas
IMG_0401.jpg

I'm in Texas. This is the 2nd year of nearly a half century living in Texas and this is the 2nd year in a row now this scene is being replicated!
SNOW. Cold. Where's the stinking climate change? I thought the world was getting warmer?
So why in my nearly 50 years living in Texas have we seen two consecutive snow years if the climate is warming?
Global cooling was a conjecture, especially during the 1970s, of imminent cooling of the Earth culminating in a period of extensive glaciation, due to the cooling effects of aerosols and orbital forcing. Some press reports in the 1970s speculated about continued cooling; these did not accurately reflect the scientific literature of the time, which was generally more concerned with warming from an enhanced greenhouse effect.
View attachment 596513
Your too texas stupid to reply too.

Did your abbboot backed shitty power grid collapse again?

Last edited:
View attachment 596513

Global warming is the cause of weather being more violent, which includes hotter and colder, dryer and wetter.
There are normally 6 conventions zone from equator to pole, with 3 in the north and 3 in the south.
That has to do with the speed of rotation of the earth.
But Global Warming energizes the weather more so that it moves faster and with more force, breaking through those 6 previous barriers more.
That causes TX to be 10 degrees colder, but the North Pole to be 30 degrees warmer.

Differentiate weather from climate.
Weather is local, but climate is the summation average of all weather.

Doesn't matter, it's too late to do anything about it now.

No, global warming can always be worked on and has to be, or else all life on the planet goes extinct, as the surface temperature go into a race condition of 400 degree, like Venus did.
Global warming evaporates more water, and water vapor traps more heat.
Thus a positive feedback mechanism that go to an extreme, never to return.

Confronted with scientific facts like this that everyone can see is why the lying left changed the name from "global warming" to "climate change".

It is Global Warming and will always be Global Warming.
No one changed anything.
And all the scientific evidence proves is it happening at thousands of times the normal rate now.
The normal rate is a 110,000 year long cycle of ice ages and warming.
The normal cycle has happened more than a dozen times.
This modern artificial cycle is adding a new heat cycle on top of an already existing hot part of the normal cycle, and is happening in less than 200 years instead of 55,000 years.

Global warming is the cause of weather being more violent, which includes hotter and colder, dryer and wetter.
Bullshit. The historical record shows that weather is more violent when the climate is colder.

There are normally 6 conventions zone from equator to pole, with 3 in the north and 3 in the south.
That has to do with the speed of rotation of the earth.
That's convection zones.

But Global Warming energizes the weather more so that it moves faster and with more force, breaking through those 6 previous barriers more.
That causes TX to be 10 degrees colder, but the North Pole to be 30 degrees warmer.

Differentiate weather from climate.
Weather is local, but climate is the summation average of all weather.

You;re spewing bullshit. None of your claims are supported by the evidence

Confronted with scientific facts like this that everyone can see is why the lying left changed the name from "global warming" to "climate change".

Yes, nothing more scientific than "It snowed here today so the climate cannot be changing" :cheers2:

Bullshit. The historical record shows that weather is more violent when the climate is colder.

That's convection zones.

You;re spewing bullshit. None of your claims are supported by the evidence

No, colder means less energy, which means lower wind velocities to any weather.
It is true that wind actually depends on the temperature contrast between hot and cold, but in general, cold has less energy available.

But you are right about my typo.
I need to get new glasses.
The screen has been shrinking every year.

Since the climate normally has a 110,000 year long cycle, I don't see any way to prove it one way or the other, however.
That would require fossil evidence over a 55,000 year long difference.
And I doubt wind leaves fossil evidence.

Obama owns $30 million of real estate ON THE OCEAN

Manmade Global Warming as an existential threat is THE BIG LIE.

Obama owns $30 million of real estate ON THE OCEAN

Manmade Global Warming as an existential threat is THE BIG LIE.

Global Warming is not going to likely peak in our life time.
It will start to accelerate at some point however.
And then reversing may no longer be possible.

When coastal property values go down the toilet, I'll believe the world is going to be underwater because of manmade global warming.

Until then, lick my taint.

The problem with the theory of man made global warming is there is no way to prove it's happening... And more importantly...no way to prove it's not happening.

A theory that cannot be prove false is an extremely weak unscientific theory.

Can the theory of gravity be proven false?

When coastal property values go down the toilet, I'll believe the world is going to be underwater because of manmade global warming.

Until then, lick my taint.

The 2 inch increase is not very noticeable yet, but the point is after positive feedback accelerators like water vapor or methane that used to be frozen, it will be too late.

There already are some obvious changes.
This is London.

floods-wallington.jpg

Forum List

Back