What Changes would you like to see come about?

Bring soldiers home.

1 Initiate a SERIOUS partnership between "Universities, Government and Business" the way smart and successful countries do.

2 Put people to work on our decaying bridges, railroads, electrical grid.

3 Start building nuclear power plants in "stable" areas. Course, that would also take "scientists and engineers", which means "education".

4 Initiate a more realistic approach to the military. It was a "squad" that got Bin Laden and probably the rest of al Qaeda that's been "taken out", not a huge, ginormous army costing trillions of dollars.

5 Single payer option.

6 A fair and balanced tax code.

7 Make it against the law to teach "magical creation" in public schools and end that bullshit once and for all. If people want to hamstring their children, fine, but do it at home or in private schools. Tired of people trying to cram that fucking religious nonsense down my throat. If you want to believe in spooks, fine, but leave me and my kids the fuck alone.

8 So what stands in the way? A single political party with a fringe on top. A party that redistributed America's wealth to the tune of ten trillion from the military and the middle class to the top 3%.

ehhh for clarity sake im going to number yours cuz i dont understand.

1. Why not throw churches in there too? the government should control everything right?

2. What happens after the bridges are finished then? Doesnt sound like stable employment to me.

3. everything involves risk

4. thats some vague shit right there...

5. i lol'd

6. you mean everyone paying the same % right?

7. meh

8. love the class envy. its cute. Poor rdean doesn't have any talents and can't be successful so him and people like him need to bring others down boo hoo.

This is the problem with Republicans. They are too, too fucking retarded. I just have to respond to a few of the more pathetic.

1. Why not throw churches in there too? the government should control everything right?
"Partnership" = "Control"???? Fool!

2. What happens after the bridges are finished then? Doesnt sound like stable employment to me.
When bridges are finished, they won't fall down and they connect communities thereby improving commerce. Did that really have to be explained? Seriously?

3. everything involves risk
Are you promoting "risky nuclear power plants"???? Go tell it to the Japanese moron. What the fucks wrong with you?

4. thats some vague shit right there...
ALL of the plots and attempted attacks were stopped or discovered by the FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies. Even Bush was told the 9/11 attack was going to happen by the CIA. Bush threw the entire US military at Bin Laden and he walked away. It took Obama ordering a "squad" to get Bin Laden. The US needs a more focused approach to the military. If you can't get ONE MAN with hundreds of thousands of troops, go with what works and has been working. Did that really need to be explained? Is it less "vague"????

5. i lol'd
The number one cause of bankruptcy are medical bills. I call that a tragedy. Republicans call it a "wild success".

6. you mean everyone paying the same % right?
Millionaires and billionaires almost never go into the military. You might have someone go in with political aspirations like Al Gore, who worked in a mess hall or George Bush, who lay in a drunken stupor under some bar stool. Rarely do you have successful people like John Kerry putting himself in harms way. Or Jeremiah Wright joining the Marines during Vietnam and earning three White House Commendations. You don't get to choose the rates banks make you pay to keep your money safe. Why should billionaires who depend on roads and bridges and electricity and railroads and a military to protect those things not pay a fair share? Without those things, they never would have got rich. It takes money to make money. Otherwise, let the fuckers go to China, but they shouldn't be allowed to bring Chinese crap back here to sell just to bleed us dry. Glad you support the Chinese. Why don't you move there? If you like the way Republicans want to govern, you should LOVE them.

7. meh
Fuck magic. I don't believe in spooks.

8. love the class envy. its cute. Poor rdean doesn't have any talents and can't be successful so him and people like him need to bring others down boo hoo.
Class envy? Successful people cheer executions and yell "let him die". Believe me, I'm not envious. I'm appalled. You wouldn't understand. This is why the American "divide". Too many people like you.

nah, rdean. stop thinking politics. it's either you believe in personal responsibility or you don't. you clearly don't. you would rather blame others for your fuckups...and thats why you are part of the problem.

rdean, you make the mistake of assuming I am affiliated with a political party. You see, unlike you, I am not told what to think. I can look at the primary evidence and come to my own conclusions. People like you, on the other hand, would rather be spoon fed the conclusions and bypass critical thinking; a typical obama zombie. You see, people like you, while being absent in talent and jealous of those who use their talents to make welath, are also lazy in the mental department. Thus, you don't deserve empathy, charity, or anything except a jester's hat and a few balls to toss around so those of us who can see past our noses can laugh at. At least you will provide some use to humanity in that case...but we laugh at you not because of your fate, but because you choose to be that way.

Bullshit. You're a teabirther. Be honest.

Rdean of course turns this into bash the Republicans.

I want every Federal agency and law reviewed and a specific notation added proving they all fit in the Enumerated Powers of Congress. All that do not are either shut down or an amendment drafted to authorize them.

I want the Senate to do its job and hear in committee every bill sent to it by the House. If the Senate wants to reject bills that is fine but ignoring them is NOT the intent of our form of Government.

I want a Federal requirement that anyone casting a vote must properly identify themselves at the polling place or via mail if using absentee ballot.

I want our borders sealed NOW.

I want all illegal aliens rounded up deported and prevented from coming back.

I want ALL employers that knowingly hire illegal aliens fined and charged with a crime as the law requires.

I want the law requiring the President to notify Congress of acts of war to be challenged and ruled on by the Supreme Court.

I want CONGRESS and the President to rein in deficit spending. Now not in 10 years.

nah, rdean. stop thinking politics. it's either you believe in personal responsibility or you don't. you clearly don't. you would rather blame others for your fuckups...and thats why you are part of the problem.

A projecting moron. How quaint.

read the third post on this page and have a nice day. Enjoy choosing to be a failure. I will keep laughing.

I want every Federal agency and law reviewed and a specific notation added proving they all fit in the Enumerated Powers of Congress. All that do not are either shut down or an amendment drafted to authorize them.

I want the Senate to do its job and hear in committee every bill sent to it by the House. If the Senate wants to reject bills that is fine but ignoring them is NOT the intent of our form of Government.

I want a Federal requirement that anyone casting a vote must properly identify themselves at the polling place or via mail if using absentee ballot.

I want ALL employers that knowingly hire illegal aliens fined and charged with a crime as the law requires.

I want the law requiring the President to notify Congress of acts of war to be challenged and ruled on by the Supreme Court.

I want CONGRESS and the President to rein in deficit spending. Now not in 10 years.

There is not a single thing you named that would help America in any positive way. It's all about ending rights, suppressing votes, anything to hurt people. Nothing about building anything.

There are poor, rural people who, for whatever reason, don't have a car, don't have an ID even though their family has been here for generations. Many don't even have a birth certificate because they were born at home. What at them? Fuck 'em? Is that your plan? Perry was right. You guys ARE "heartless".

read the third post on this page and have a nice day. Enjoy choosing to be a failure. I will keep laughing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV_QGVSIv9U]Crack up with the Rollover Chimp the Laughing Monkey - YouTube[/ame]

There is not a single thing you named that would help America in any positive way. It's all about ending rights, suppressing votes, anything to hurt people. Nothing about building anything.

There are poor, rural people who, for whatever reason, don't have a car, don't have an ID even though their family has been here for generations. Many don't even have a birth certificate because they were born at home. What at them? Fuck 'em? Is that your plan? Perry was right. You guys ARE "heartless".

You truly have no sense of personal responsibility keep proving it retard. Care to provide for us a single clause or statement form the Federal Constitution that authorizes the Federal Government to do the States job? You want the poor cared for? You want Government to do it? Then petition the appropriate Government, the States.

1) I wish Americans would realize that their consumer choices have a tremendous effect on our nation as a whole.
2) I wish Americans would understand the enormous high cost of a cheap price.
3) I wish Americans held honor in high regard.
4) Ultimately - I wish Americans would stop being sheep and pigeons for a party that no longer represents them. (both)

1. Actually it doesn't.
2. Wait...cheap prices are bad? what?
3. Like who?
4. Sounds hypocritical to me...

I rest my case...:(

^....rest your case that what? You can't answer questions?

Oh for...

The high cost of a low price. That should be self-explanatory.
I am not talking about competitive pricing, that is a good thing. Competition brings both innovation and value to consumers.
No, I am talking about predatory pricing. It is like this...you can buy a 32" flatscreen TV for less than $400. What a deal - right? Well it isn't when you look behind the price at the real COST to get it to be that cheap.
The ONLY way it can get to that cheap price is the use of slave labor and disregard for responsible manufacturing. To get you that "great deal" a team of incredibly poor peasants with no healthcare, no vacation leave, no sick leave - no life - had to work 16 to 20 hour days so you would choose their product.

Oh for...

I am not talking about competitive pricing, that is a good thing. Competition brings both innovation and value to consumers.
No, I am talking about predatory pricing. It is like this...you can buy a 32" flatscreen TV for less than $400. What a deal - right? Well it isn't when you look behind the price at the real COST to get it to be that cheap.
The ONLY way it can get to that cheap price is the use of slave labor and disregard for responsible manufacturing. To get you that "great deal" a team of incredibly poor peasants with no healthcare, no vacation leave, no sick leave - no life - had to work 16 to 20 hour days so you would choose their product.

So?

In this particular thread, which is purposefully NOT in the flame zone, I would like to see sarcasm and condemnation being kept to a minimum, please. If something must be pointed out or said get creative and go write poems... or find humorously pointed pictures to post elsewhere, like in a thread of one's own making.

Thank you :) AND I LOVE sharing like this... it can be provocative and productive! :)

Oh for...

What is "slave labor"? What is "responsible manufacturing"? You have no idea.
Incredibly poor peasants get to work in factories and earn more money than they possibly could doing anything else. And you want to deprive them of even that.
By German standards American workers are slave labor since we aren't guaranteed 5 weeks vacation and mandatory maternity leave.

An end to money and barter all-together. An end to my, me, mine. An end to over stimulated ego. An end to seeing ones self as being separate and disconnected from all around us. An end to god and the devil. We can control only if we take control.

Forum List

Back