What can whites do to heal race relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a middle aged white man living in a predominantly white region. I used to think I was not racist at all, but in light of recent black-white tensions in the US, I have taken a close look at myself. While I do not disparage black people, I have been in groups where racist things were said and not spoken out and denounced them. I have also been slow to admit the white priviledge that I have been able to take advantage of my whole life. I now acknowledge that institutional racism exists in this country. I guess I would say I am a recovering racist. I think that most white people fear loss of priviledge and harsh retaliation if blacks gain too much power in our society. Certainly white priviledge would be lost in a society ruled by blacks and other minorities, but that is the goal, a society that does not unfairly advantage whites. I would be more than willing to serve a more subordinate role in society if it meant being able to live in peace and I believe a society with more people of color in authority would be a better society. To hasten this inevitable paradigm shift, I would like to hear from black people what I can do on a daily basis.

What privilege are you afraid of losing? do you take something away from someone else? and what do you think you deserve retaliation for ?

I think on a daily basis, you should just go to work every day, treat people with the same love and respect you would like in return. is there anything else?? you need to be told these things? We've had a Black president and Justice department, I'm not seeing the trajectory they have created thats putting us on a path to a better society. I think they could have done more with their message to America, I'm pretty dissapointed

As a race its pretty apparent that whites hate non whites and especially Blacks. How much more proof do you need dude? :laugh:

If that's the case then how do you explain the success of Asians in this country? As a whole we are doing better than whites.

Additionally, what about the Jews? Nobody has been persecuted throughout history as much as those people have and they fucking own everything

Asians are generally more compliant with whites while outworking them. Whites don't perceive them as a threat.

"Jew" is not a race and most modern day "Jews" are just white people that practice Judaism. Thats why they are able to just change their names and blend in with other whites..

Its Amazing how you know what "whites" percieve and dont percieve

As a race its pretty apparent that whites hate non whites and especially Blacks. How much more proof do you need dude? :laugh:

If that's the case then how do you explain the success of Asians in this country? As a whole we are doing better than whites.

Additionally, what about the Jews? Nobody has been persecuted throughout history as much as those people have and they fucking own everything

Asians are generally more compliant with whites while outworking them. Whites don't perceive them as a threat.

"Jew" is not a race and most modern day "Jews" are just white people that practice Judaism. Thats why they are able to just change their names and blend in with other whites..

Its Amazing how you know what "whites" percieve and dont percieve
Not really all that amazing. I've worked with, lived with, and talked with whites every since i was 18.

I am a middle aged white man living in a predominantly white region. I used to think I was not racist at all, but in light of recent black-white tensions in the US, I have taken a close look at myself. While I do not disparage black people, I have been in groups where racist things were said and not spoken out and denounced them. I have also been slow to admit the white priviledge that I have been able to take advantage of my whole life. I now acknowledge that institutional racism exists in this country. I guess I would say I am a recovering racist. I think that most white people fear loss of priviledge and harsh retaliation if blacks gain too much power in our society. Certainly white priviledge would be lost in a society ruled by blacks and other minorities, but that is the goal, a society that does not unfairly advantage whites. I would be more than willing to serve a more subordinate role in society if it meant being able to live in peace and I believe a society with more people of color in authority would be a better society. To hasten this inevitable paradigm shift, I would like to hear from black people what I can do on a daily basis.

What privilege are you afraid of losing? do you take something away from someone else? and what do you think you deserve retaliation for ?

I think on a daily basis, you should just go to work every day, treat people with the same love and respect you would like in return. is there anything else?? you need to be told these things? We've had a Black president and Justice department, I'm not seeing the trajectory they have created thats putting us on a path to a better society. I think they could have done more with their message to America, I'm pretty dissapointed
Where did you see the poster claim he deserved retaliation? Its amazing the things you read into posts simply because your feelings got hurt.

Where did you see the poster claim he deserved retaliation? Its amazing the things you read into posts simply because your feelings got hurt.

He said he thinks Most white people are afraid of Retaliation... So Im asking HIM that question, I want to know if he feels it himself

He said he thinks Most white people are afraid of Retaliation... So Im asking HIM that question, I want to know if he feels it himself

Thomas Jefferson lived in fear of it while simultaneously destroying Black families by selling enslaved family members to different states.

"Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever; that considering numbers, nature and natural means only, a revolution of the wheel of fortune, an exchange of situation, is among possible events; that it may become probably by supernatural influence!“"

"The spirit of the master is abating, that of the slave rising from the dust, his condition mollifying, the way I hope preparing, under the auspices of heaven, for a total emancipation, and that this is disposed, in the order of events, to be with the consent of the masters, rather than by their extirpation."
-Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:

So asians get along with people that like to get along vs people that feel beaten upon even though they have no valid reason to feel that way.

never realized what a racist dog you are.

The best thing you can do is condemn racists in your own community and/or social circles, one of the worst things about racism today is that racists will generally keep it to themselves and other whites, meaning black people wont know they are saying and doing racist things behind their back. Also, there is no reason to treat black people better simply because they are black thats another form of racism. But you can donate to, or volunteer at your local african/ african american charity, or better yet (if your christian) a church. I'm sure your questions and fears can be better addressed there rather than on a message board teeming with obvious white supremacists

You're a wimp. Move to Somalia and give away everything you own and offer yourself up as food for the starving children there.

735ca5e8671277b61155989a83aa752cb3af176f3319b9aaeb2683c22b1c71a9_1.jpg

Free Rice Krispy treats for life...

You're somewhat of a liberal, Moonglow...since I avoid libs IRL like the plague whenever possible..
What percentage of white liberals that you know personally are pathetic, groveling, white guilt ridden losers like the OP of this thread?

The KKK sure is pissed off
You're somewhat of a liberal, Moonglow...since I avoid libs IRL like the plague whenever possible..
What percentage of white liberals that you know personally are pathetic, groveling, white guilt ridden losers like the OP of this thread?
just because hes not a sick degenerate neo nazi like you? shouldn't you be hiding from black people in a hole somewhere?

just because hes not a sick degenerate neo nazi like you? shouldn't you be hiding from black people in a hole somewhere?
Shut your mouth. I am no neo-nazi and you're a leftist so you don't get to call anyone 'degenerate'. You are the degenerate by definition...this guy is a major pussy and nobody should respect him...and when he takes his white guilt routine to the 'hood...he will be used and abused. And he will deserve it because he is a waste of flesh, groveling sissy with unwarranted white guilt.

It's one thing to say "Hey, maybe I ought to try to understand Black's and other minorities plights." Its another to say "Oh please forgive me for something I never even knew I did and I actually didn't do, and not picking fights with my friends if they tell racial jokes! Wahhh!".

This guy is pathetic, and if you agree with him, so are you. I can't imagine how someone could go through life being such a complete cuckold.

Have some respect for yourselves, white folks. It doesn't make you a neo-nazi. Unlike what morons like the OP and this Purplefaggot guy I'm responding to think and say.

Shut your mouth. I am no neo-nazi and you're a leftist so you don't get to call anyone 'degenerate'.you are the degenerate by definition...this guy is a major pussy and nobody should respect him...and when he takes his white guilt routine to the 'hood...he will be used and abused.

It's one thing to say "Hey, maybe I ought to try to understand Black's and other minorities plights." Its another to say "Oh please forgive me for something I never even knew I did and I actually didn't do, and not picking fights with my friends if they tell racial jokes! Wahhh!".

This guy is pathetic, and if you agree with him, so are you. I can't imagine how someone could go through life being such a complete cuckold.

Have some respect for yourselves, white folks. It doesn't make you a neo-nazi. Unlike what morons like the OP and this Purplefaggot guy I'm responding to.
godamn that was a hysterical neonazi rant... you forgot to accuse me of being a jew btw

I don't know, I stay away from athletic gyms....

Shut your mouth. I am no neo-nazi and you're a leftist so you don't get to call anyone 'degenerate'.you are the degenerate by definition...this guy is a major pussy and nobody should respect him...and when he takes his white guilt routine to the 'hood...he will be used and abused.

Have some respect for yourselves, white folks. It doesn't make you a neo-nazi. Unlike what morons like the OP and this Purplefaggot guy I'm responding to.
godamn that was a hysterical neonazi rant... you forgot to accuse me of being a jew btw
I am half Latino, dumbass. I can't be a Nazi or neo-nazi or white supremacist.

You are a pathetic worm. I bet you sit in a corner and sob while watching your woman get boned by a group of black bucks just so you can feel like you're not racist, you weak ass cuck.

L4fl6D.jpg

You are a pathetic worm. I bet you sit in a corner and sob while watching your woman get boned by a group of black bucks just so you can feel like you're not racist, you weak ass cuck.
your the guy who is in love with white dicks

That was lame. Cuck boy.

dfd.png

That was lame. Cuck boy.
seriously though have you ever wondered why you "respect" white men so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back