What can whites do to heal race relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
c29.jpg

Shut your mouth. I am no neo-nazi and you're a leftist so you don't get to call anyone 'degenerate'.you are the degenerate by definition...this guy is a major pussy and nobody should respect him...and when he takes his white guilt routine to the 'hood...he will be used and abused.

It's one thing to say "Hey, maybe I ought to try to understand Black's and other minorities plights." Its another to say "Oh please forgive me for something I never even knew I did and I actually didn't do, and not picking fights with my friends if they tell racial jokes! Wahhh!".

This guy is pathetic, and if you agree with him, so are you. I can't imagine how someone could go through life being such a complete cuckold.

Have some respect for yourselves, white folks. It doesn't make you a neo-nazi. Unlike what morons like the OP and this Purplefaggot guy I'm responding to.
godamn that was a hysterical neonazi rant... you forgot to accuse me of being a jew btw
I am half Latino, dumbass. I can't be a Nazi or neo-nazi or white supremacist.

You are a pathetic worm. I bet you sit in a corner and sob while watching your woman get boned by a group of black bucks just so you can feel like you're not racist, you weak ass cuck.
your the guy who is in love with white dicks
That was lame. Cuck boy.
seriously though have you ever wondered why you "respect" white men so much?
I think Tyrone is done with your girl, cucky. Time for you to go in the bedroom, grovel and ask him for forgiveness, and go clean the wet spot with your tongue, you sissy.

godamn that was a hysterical neonazi rant... you forgot to accuse me of being a jew btw

You are a pathetic worm. I bet you sit in a corner and sob while watching your woman get boned by a group of black bucks just so you can feel like you're not racist, you weak ass cuck.
That was lame. Cuck boy.
I think Tyrone is done with your girl, cucky. Time for you to go in the bedroom, grovel and ask him for forgiveness, and go clean the wet spot with your tongue, you sissy.
godman your a nutcase, you ever thought of therapy?

That was lame. Cuck boy.
That's what you sound like to me every time you post. Like a cucked wimp that let's his wife get nailed by minorities just so you don't feel racist, just like the OP. You are a pussy. Plain and simple.

That was lame. Cuck boy.
That's what you sound like to me every time you post. Like a cucked wimp that let's his wife get nailed by minorities just so you don't feel racist, just like the OP. You are a pussy. Plain and simple.
thats a weird fantasy you have, but if thats whats you like then you should feel free to do it, you shouldn't feel ashamed to be gay or bi

Whites like the OP just piss me off. As a minority of a minority...being half Latino and half white....I don't want your pity, your sympathy, or anything. You haven't oppressed anybody, especially white cucks like you....you're too weak to oppress anyone.

That was lame. Cuck boy.
thats a weird fantasy you have, but if thats whats you like then you should feel free to do it, you shouldn't feel ashamed to be gay or bi
Don't try to turn it around. You are the degenerate white liberal cuck. I don't do the cuck thing. I have respect for myself.

Whites like the OP just piss me off. As a minority of a minority...being half Latino and half white....I don't want your pity, your sympathy, or anything. You haven't oppressed anybody, especially white cucks like you....you're too weak to oppress anyone.
I dont know a lot of half latino white supremacists, whats that like? are your parents from spain or portugal?

I respect men who respect themselves, not white guilt ridden wimpy men like you.
who told you i was white?
Only white liberal cucks say the things you say. No black man, Indian, Latino or Asian man would be as much of a self hating loser as you.
why is that? is it because black guys are so strong and powerful? and muscular and covered in babyoil
Hahaha! You're digging yourself deeper in the cuck hole! If you honestly aren't a cucky white guy....this post above didn't help you prove it. Lol

I dont know a lot of half latino white supremacists, whats that like? are your parents from spain or portugal?
Damn, you are really dumb and suck at this. I almost feel bad for you now.

Anyway, gotta run Cuckboy! It's my turn with your chick!

Don't try to turn it around. You are the degenerate white liberal cuck. I don't do the cuck thing. I have respect for myself.
im not the one spewing my sexual fantasies to strangers on the internet, you dont even know if if I'm a man or woman, much less white or black, this is what psychologists call "projection" you should see one

im not the one spewing my sexual fantasies to strangers on the internet, you dont even know if if I'm a man or woman, much less white or black, this is what psychologists call "projection" you should see one
Sorry....you don't get to watch me impregnate your woman, cuck. And you WILL be raising and paying for your wife's son! Bye!

Damn, you are really dumb and suck at this. I almost feel bad for you now.

Anyway, gotta run Cuckboy! It's my turn with your chick!
Okay goodbye I guess, by the way the suicide hotline is available 24/7 @ 1-800-273-TALK

Sorry....you don't get to watch me impregnate your woman, cuck. And you WILL be raising and paying for your wife's son! Bye!
did your wife leave you for a black man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back