What can be done to help a 20yo miserable soul?

Your original post said grandmother had AN illegal abortion in 1961. That does not preclude another pregnancy which produced his/ her mother.
That lady's grandchildren who have been born are in good relationships with her. Neither she, nor the man who acted immorally in early 2000s, nor billions of people like them know about the existence of the world of spirits.

I agree.

But this miserable soul was not born. Their mother lost her chance of being born because of their grandmother's abortion. This spirit's father's immorality is also responsible for bringing them into the Realm of Misery and Uncleanliness.
Like I said sutpid hypotheticals are stupid

I have no way to check the authenticity of this story. Many of the stories I have read on Social Media may lack authenticity.

This individual should have been born somewhere in early 2000s, thus they are about 20 yo. He/she suffers extreme mental distress 24/7. Their Depression and revulsion at their own existence is beyond our imagination.

This individual is consumed by hatred of their grandmother because she had an illegal abortion in 1961. This individual is also consumed by hatred of his/her father because he used a lot of adult material in early 2000s. They are literally consumed by anger, misery, and depression 24/7 and have no other interests or hobbies.
No story.
Just you spewing a collection of unrelated material from your fantasies.

Well it's apparent to me this kid doesn't have a safe space.
They have nothing to distract them from their misery.

The most miserable of born people are still distracted from their misery by breathing, eating, drinking, and functioning of their organism.

Forum List

Back