What?! Arizona Gov. Brewer vetoes gun bills

Brewer has proclaimed herself a strong supporter of the Second Amendment right to bear arms. But the governor has previously vetoed other measures she said would endanger public safety.

Is this a duality?

Republicans can't think that deep.

My feeling is she's finally realized that the gun lobby is majority MOUTH-BREATHING/UNI-BROW/WHACK-JOBS.

I'm sure that criminals and thieves will politely disarm themselves in public places before committing a crime. Excellent.

Which is why there are metal detectors at security.

So how come all those police officers take theirs in?
We see the limitations of the political class: guns are OK for all those unwashed people out there. But dont dare bring those unwashed people near me where I can smell them.

I'm sure that criminals and thieves will politely disarm themselves in public places before committing a crime. Excellent.

We see the limitations of the political class: guns are OK for all those unwashed people out there. But dont dare bring those unwashed people near me where I can smell them.

Well, considering the main reason you nuts say you need guns is to overthrow the government when it does things you don't like, you can kind of see why they don't want the nuts in the same building with them.

Now if they can just accord the rest of us the same courtesy.

the hardon for Arizona goes on and on...

must not be any thuggish behavior today (running over a rancher) from the ObamaNation so Arizona is it

Last edited:
LOL. GOP politicians don't want any part of their pet gun nuts having guns in the same building as where they are at.

That's it in a "NUTTER" shell.

They want us all to deal with these kiddie face shooting bastards..but they don't want to deal with them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9zy37-_0LU]Man shoots at his lawyer - YouTube[/ame]

In other news Jan Brewer killed three Americans and Republicans did squat about it.

Arizona Transplant Patients Die After State Cuts Medical Insurance - ABC News

Jan Brewer, a bastion of Republican values, does not want her ardent supporters around her and her fellow politicians carrying their guns in a public building.

That has got to hurt.

But where did Jan's common sense come from? An epiphany?

Jan Brewer, a bastion of Republican values, does not want her ardent supporters around her and her fellow politicians carrying their guns in a public building.

That has got to hurt.

Yes.

She had an epiphany that bullets that splattered the faces of kids in Sandy Hook are just as injurious to Jan Brewer.

That has got to hurt.

Yes.

She had an epiphany that bullets that splattered the faces of kids in Sandy Hook are just as injurious to Jan Brewer.

Ahha. SO did Jan have a little run in with some of the gun nutters of AZ? Enough that the gun nutters scared her?

Because coppers have legislated right to violence in defense of the law, the individual only in certain, specified situations.

Jan, a good Pub, like all good Pubs when they are not running and not having to pander to the slavering base, knows what's right and what is not.

Good on you, Jan.

That has got to hurt.

Yes.

Ahha. SO did Jan have a little run in with some of the gun nutters of AZ? Enough that the gun nutters scared her?

Could be.

Or maybe those decapitated heads she found on her vision quest in the Arizona desert had bullets in them.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back