What are your election day/night plans?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Will you go out to vote or are you afraid of the covid cooties? Any specific plans for the day?

Myself I am taking Monday thru Wednesday off. Try to sleep in a bit on Tuesday then go out for a big breakfast at The Big Biscuit. Hopefully by then the lines will have died down from the pre work voting rush.
Then come home and play a few games on my new Gaming Rig and wait for the results to start rolling in.

I voted in early October.

Tuesday night I will sip Bourbon and wait for the results to come in.
Probably wait till midnight to see if any Battleground states declare results.

By Wednesday morning we should have a good idea who won

Stay in.

I postponed a road trip for a week, just to avoid the most remote possibility that there'd be a "peaceful protest" at my destination city.
Bike trip?
No....Too cold.

I'm going to Iowa on some business recon....It'll be nice to spend a couple days on the other side of the face diaper curtain.

Will you go out to vote or are you afraid of the covid cooties? Any specific plans for the day?

Myself I am taking Monday thru Wednesday off. Try to sleep in a bit on Tuesday then go out for a big breakfast at The Big Biscuit. Hopefully by then the lines will have died down from the pre work voting rush.
Then come home and play a few games on my new Gaming Rig and wait for the results to start rolling in.
03A960331B8CF10FCB8296C6B2EBF827DC3AA555

I've already voted.

I'm going to go to work, prep for my next trip, and probably not even turn the TV on or watch any news until Wednesday Morning. I'm already tired of the political BS atmosphere, and I don't need / care for the 'election day' day drama.

I will definitely be praying....not for any specific candidate to win but for God's will to be done, whoever that may be and for whatever reason. I will be praying for PEACE, that there will NOT be any violence - rioting, looting, assaults, people killed...the nation continue to be ripped apart. I will be praying that Americans can act like ADULTS, to accept whatever the outcome may be without throwing violent tantrums.

When the outcome is final we will all still be Americans...all of us. It's time we started acting like it instead of acting like Democrats and Republicans. THAT is long overdue. I will be praying that everyone remembers that.

I voted in early October.

Tuesday night I will sip Bourbon and wait for the results to come in.
Probably wait till midnight to see if any Battleground states declare results.

By Wednesday morning we should have a good idea who won
Heads, 'they' win, tails, we lose.

The election has become like watching professional wrestling; a great deal of motion and noise with nothing achieved in the end.

I already voted.

What card did you put in your rig? I'm eyeing an RTX-3070.

We are cooling out heels (literally in fresh snow) up in the far north, until Friday. IF something anti-civilization goes down, I plan to do some more fishing, take the kayak back out to the island, and watch the skies whilst eating lots of deer jerky. I've got two tickets to apocalypse . . .

I already voted.

I have a 2070 super. The new AMD cards have my attention. At first I was leaning 3070 but there are reports of the 30 series having crashing issues if you don't have a founders edition. Apparently partners were skimping on the parts.

I already voted.

Forum List

Back