What are you thinking right now....? GO!

She just ditched you...............:disbelief:

so eagle..... ;)
so..........Bonzi.........it changes the game not one bit..............men like tits and ass...........women like tight fitting jeans to show that ass off and shirts that let the titties show...................

Then they go..........he was looking at my titties................WELL DUH.........of course we are..................

My wife used to wear Daisy Duke style shorts.............then she'd come home.....I don't understand why men follow me in the store..................

WELL DUH................and I'd say reserve those Daisy Dukes for me.

Just saying.

I have a friend who is very well endowed in the breastesses. :D She really does not like men looking at them. She even wears a T-shirt at the beach.
I would say when I go to the beach most are not like her then.............Bikini's all over the place...............She is an exception and there are more like her..............but far more who let it hang out. :boobies::beer:

I don't mind showing some skin, but then I don't have big boobs, so I don't have that "problem." I'm a small girl with small breasts that match the rest of my body. My friend has HUGE breasts. I mean humongous. She has all kinds of complaints.
Probably back problems as well..............

To each his own................No problem with that.

so eagle..... ;)
so..........Bonzi.........it changes the game not one bit..............men like tits and ass...........women like tight fitting jeans to show that ass off and shirts that let the titties show...................

Then they go..........he was looking at my titties................WELL DUH.........of course we are..................

My wife used to wear Daisy Duke style shorts.............then she'd come home.....I don't understand why men follow me in the store..................

WELL DUH................and I'd say reserve those Daisy Dukes for me.

Just saying.

I have a friend who is very well endowed in the breastesses. :D She really does not like men looking at them. She even wears a T-shirt at the beach.
I would say when I go to the beach most are not like her then.............Bikini's all over the place...............She is an exception and there are more like her..............but far more who let it hang out. :boobies::beer:

I don't mind showing some skin, but then I don't have big boobs, so I don't have that "problem." I'm a small girl with small breasts that match the rest of my body. My friend has HUGE breasts. I mean humongous. She has all kinds of complaints.
Probably back problems as well..............

To each his own................No problem with that.

She has welts in her shoulders from her bra straps. They are permanent too. She's kind of chubby too though. She could probably lose a little weight and her boobs would be smaller.

Yeah... I don't know what's with women. Some with nice tits wear padded bras to avoid "head lights on" visibility....

She's sick of guys starting at her boobs all the time and not seeing the rest of her!
There's a rest of her?

O.k.

I'm sorry.

In advance.

Yeah... I don't know what's with women. Some with nice tits wear padded bras to avoid "head lights on" visibility....

She's sick of guys starting at her boobs all the time and not seeing the rest of her!
There's a rest of her?

O.k.

I'm sorry.

In advance.

I'm just glad I don't have the issues that you guys have. I can't imagine being obsessed with penises or something. :lol: My goodness, you guys are just easy pickings.

There's a rest of her?

O.k.

I'm sorry.

In advance.

I'm just glad I don't have the issues that you guys have. I can't imagine being obsessed with penises or something. :lol: My goodness, you guys are just easy pickings.
We don't have issues or obsessions!

We just happen to like tits and ass!

There's a rest of her?

O.k.

I'm sorry.

In advance.

We don't have issues or obsessions!

We just happen to like tits and ass!

Umm. I think some of you do have an obsession. It's like you've never seen them before! You get all worked up over the internet??? :D Lol. I'm sorry, but just because a guy says "I have a large penis," that would not do anything for me.

Umm. I think some of you do have an obsession. It's like you've never seen them before! You get all worked up over the internet??? :D Lol. I'm sorry, but just because a guy says "I have a large penis," that would not do anything for me.
How about tits? What do they do for you?

Guys are weird, and they seem to get weirder with time. :lol: They break women down into parts and don't bother looking at the whole person. Then when they end up getting screwed over because they fell hard for some person who happens to have large breasts, they become bitter and angry. That's the way it always goes. Lol. Silly.

How about tits? What do they do for you?

Well, I'm not a lezbot, so nothing. I realize that boobs are just a body part. Some men have them too! Lol.

Forum List

Back